• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

>Be Me
>Hi :4kirby:
>School
>Lunch Time
>Playing Team Fortress & Knuckles Racing Transformed
>Friend walks up to me
>Hands me XBOX-1 Controller and really High Quality headphones
>I put them on
>10/10
>MFW
what did you just do to me
you gave me seizures

NidoMay

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4897-6023-8031
Has anybody else had errors where it pretends the disc can't be read? I'd been browsing the replay channel (for some reason) and after the exact same replay the next caused an error where it claimed the disc was dirty. So I tried to clean it, still got it. Cleaned it really hard, still error. Restarted, fine until I tried to get to where I left off.
I swear I'm a magnet for these ****ing things.

D

Deleted member

Neither!
My friend just walked up to me, plopped the stuff in my hands and took it away when the Lunch Break was over.
Best 55 Minutes Spent.
Ever.
& Knuckles.
Well, that's cool lol. I'd rather play on the Pro Controller & Knuckles though. No DualShocks allowed.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Speaking of that rainbow frog, can you believe Ninja Pig is STILL making annoying Verified User meme posts on Miiverse despite Meme Run having just been banished to Copyright Hell?

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Game Theory pls
We all know what they are all doing right now.
"I'm gonna make a theory on Fnaf to get a lot of views and attention !"
"I'm gonna talk about religious stuff in video games with a squeaky voice and my original character."
"I'm here to only talk about Smash related stuff and I'm the only guy who is not controversial on this channel."

Basic stuff.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Honestly I don't get why the other two Porygons don't appear in the anime. It's been like 17 or 18 years already since that incident happened. Should they move on?

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
We all know what they are all doing right now.
"I'm gonna make a theory on Fnaf to get a lot of views and attention !"
"I'm gonna talk about religious stuff in video games with a squeaky voice and my original character."
"I'm here to only talk about Smash related stuff and I'm the only guy who is not controversial on this channel."

Basic stuff.
I don't know why everyone hates Drake (at least in the Youtube comments) he's probably the only reason I'm still subscribed to GT, I can't support MatPat and Gaiijin Goomba is nice and all, but he already has his own channel so Drake is my only reason to still watch GT.
(tho Drake kind of copied Crappy CaptureDevice's idea, but it's not like he still uploads,)

Last edited:

Soul.

Damn bruh I miss Wi-Fi battles.
Gen 4 Wi-Fi was the best around. Gen 5 was interesting but eh.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
This is the the face of irony:
So not only did the Meme Run guy get Copyright Claimed for Bigley, but also the Trollface now.
R.I.P. Playable Characters :troll:
Damn bruh I miss Wi-Fi battles.
Gen 4 Wi-Fi was the best around. Gen 5 was interesting but eh.
Gen 4 Pre-Darkrai was probably the best time for Wi-Fi battles, imo.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
You telling me that Shovel Knight will have a "Literally Impossible" Mode?
Cool beans.
Wonder if it'll be like Penn & Teller: Smoke and Mirrors one.
You know, where you are instakilled a few seconds in resulting in them lecturing you about what impossible means.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
This ending is truely one of the best that Nintendo has ever produced, it touched my heart with how amazing it was.

8/8

Last edited:

_gold_

Smash Master
Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I'm replaying the good ol'Pokemon White. Funny enough, I decided to name my character Yuuko, due to working on my project last night. Now I'm playing the adventures of Yuuko going in the Pokemon world with a pig named "Selamat".
I should not play Pokemon when I'm tired, and mostly after writing.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Why did Nintendo allow that to get on the eShop is beyond me. It looks more of a Steam game to me. :troll:
That's not how you spell EA. Game is 20 bucks. 10 bucks for Bane Mode DLC. Replaces everything in the game with Bane.

Strofirko

Smash Master
So not only did the Meme Run guy get Copyright Claimed for Bigley, but also the Trollface now.
R.I.P. Playable Characters :troll:
How would be cool to take a copyright strike of every single guy on the wombo combo video.:troll:

Also R.i.p. in pieces maxis.

upload_2015-3-5_15-11-7.jpeg

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
This man gets it.
Wonder who he is. :4yoshi:

Status
Not open for further replies.