• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

no I meant how did we survided with 1.5 megabytes per disc?

look, that was before the CD made them obselete (and got killed by usb drive).

So, how could we operate data that ae that small?

And like, my pc was old from 2006 so, it could have the drive. I just got the drive and the floppy disc for free since they were to give, but I just got the ide cable today for free.

So, yes I did got lucky, and I think I can even ask more floppies :)

Btw, I found the word floppy kinda cute :)

But seriously, I just imagine everyone holding these and it must be fantastic. That's like if I take my pm64 cartbridge, it just feels solid and pretty much robust to ghold so hardly engraved data. The same feels happens with floppy with the kinda hard plastic.
Probably for the old school stuff as I can't imagine current stuff fitting in one for obvious reasons. Too bad they seem obsolete these days, lol.

R0Y

Smash Master
Damnit, damnit, damnit, might cave for a New 3DS XL.... If I get more than a few hours of work next week that is.

Giant pixel hype

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Dont you just love it when your browser crashes when you say to yourself your going to bed
It took me 15 minutes to pick my jaw from the floor after seeing that
Thats why I love Taiko so much. You see amazing stuff like that

WHAO, Opera browser has 60 fps on youtube now I think

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Well, Smite released Bellona, the Roman Goddess of War, as a new character/God/deity/whatever.

Guess who she reminds me of?

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Is it someone who fights for their friends?
No, look at the animation more, especially what she does to her sword. If you've played a recent game on the Wii U, then you probably know who I'm talking about.

D

Deleted member

Well, Smite released Bellona, the Roman Goddess of War, as a new character/God/deity/whatever.

Guess who she reminds me of?
Ike? Ganondorf? Shulk? Shrek?? GOKU??? - Typical Miiverse response.

If it's what @ praline praline said then that's a coincidence.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
If you're talking about HW Impa that's a stretch.
Seeing her kick her sword made me think of Impa immediately.

Appearance-wise, Bellona sort of looks like default, warrior Hawke from Dragon Age II, but that's a stretch since the final armor is fully plated while Bellona's more worn-out. There's also someone else, but I can't remember who. Anyway, anyone remember Maximo? I don't remember if Maximo was based on a Roman hero or not.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
"I want Impa because Zelda needs more reps!!!"
>reps
I want the guy from Comix Zone, because... characters. Yeah! More characters! :p

Oh, and I think we should have one of the Battletoads too. :p

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
@KenithTheGatherer how do I get the damned Mosquitoes to stop respawning? They just keep coming at me no matter how many ****ing times I kill them. At least I was able to kill some kind of invading butcher lady person before I finally messed up one to many times against the Mosquitoes. Now I'm back to the first Bonfire. Which is fine really. I need to trudge my way back anyway to replenish on supplies, and I wanna ascend my Pyromancy up some more. But still. Those goddamn ****ing Mosquitoes are a major pain in the ass.

Soul.

I want the Happy Mask Salesman because that would legit be the most amazing thing ever.

Imagine the rage.
"this sucks"
"ugh, why did they put him in? he's not revelant... a revelant character would be Impa."
"damn it sakurai"
-insert a long, boring speculation argument-

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
WELP.
I'm off to bed.
Here's some RPG music for your nights:
Goodnight!

D

Deleted member

So I browsed the forums and saw the Smash 4 General Q&A thread. I actually like the logo found in the page... and no, it wasn't made by me. It pretty much carries the design from this thread's logo.

There's something behind the "Q & A THREAD" text (the background) but that isn't a problem, really. Unification across all Smash 4 threads is gooood. :smirk:

I actually thought of making a .PSD file version (sans text) for staff members to use, but I dunno.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

So I browsed the forums and saw the Smash 4 General Q&A thread. I actually like the logo found in the page... and no, it wasn't made by me. It pretty much carries the design from this thread's logo.

There's something behind the "Q & A THREAD" text (the background) but that isn't a problem, really. Unification across all Smash 4 threads is gooood. :smirk:

I actually thought of making a .PSD file version (sans text) for staff members to use, but I dunno.
If it wasn't made by you then this is a conspiracy theory :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom