• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So, I finally got my copy of the Mega Man X Collection. I'm probably gonna start going through it on the weekend or something.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I can't believe I'm staying up to cook a roast. And now it's like 3:40 am. Yeah I should have started cooking earlier, oh well

Go me!

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
So who here enjoys Better Call Saul?

I'm not much of a television aficionado, but the show has me hooked like House did. The actor and character are both charming.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Oh cool, more Hyrule Warriors DL-

Sweet mother of god, playable Ganon sans the dorf.

I'm probably late on this but oh well.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Oh cool, more Hyrule Warriors DL-

Sweet mother of god, playable Ganon sans the dorf.

I'm probably late on this but oh well.
Ganon sans the dorf is my new favourite thing. I wish sans the dorf was in Smash with his trident.

Also...

I just started watching the FT anime after reading it for a long time. It's pretty good (if you like Shonen manga), but Natsu's voice bothers me. Getting as many laughs as I do in One Piece. Speaking of One Piece... if anyone here reads the manga, tonight's chap was epic.

RIP|Merrick

Absolute Trash
NNID
Merricktherox
3DS FC
4339-2630-2726
My sleep schedule is atrocious. College work has effectively ruined my rest forever onward. Yet even when I have to wake up early in the morning I'm always cheery and ready for the day.

Yet my friends on average get over 10 hours of sleep and tend to be moody and grumpy throughout.

Hmm.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Ganon sans the dorf is my new favourite thing. I wish sans the dorf was in Smash with his trident.

Also...

I just started watching the FT anime after reading it for a long time. It's pretty good (if you like Shonen manga), but Natsu's voice bothers me. Getting as many laughs as I do in One Piece. Speaking of One Piece... if anyone here reads the manga, tonight's chap was epic.
I've also entertained the idea of Beast Ganon being in Smash. Although I feel his inclusion would just support the idea that only versions of Link, Zelda and Ganon will ever be playable.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Greetings to you all, puny mortals. How do you fare in this fine morning?

My sleep schedule is atrocious. College work has effectively ruined my rest forever onward. Yet even when I have to wake up early in the morning I'm always cheery and ready for the day.

Yet my friends on average get over 10 hours of sleep and tend to be moody and grumpy throughout.

Hmm.
Lack of sleep is bad, but getting too much sleep isn't exactly good either.

At least, for me. My ideal sleep time is around 8-9 hours, so I try to ensure I get that amount of sleep every night.

By the way, nice choice of avatar and sig. Durarara!! is great.

I've been keeping up with the Fairy Tail manga for over an year already. The current arc is rather intriguing.

It's a cool series, but there are better shounen manga out there.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433

I've been keeping up with the Fairy Tail manga for over an year already. The current arc is rather intriguing.

I'm not quite up to date with the manga, but since watching the anime, I'm trying to catch up.I have to agree, it's not my favourite, but it keeps me interested. I also have Hunter x Hunter on my laptop... have you seen/read any... if so, do you think I should give it a go?

I've also entertained the idea of Beast Ganon being in Smash. Although I feel his inclusion would just support the idea that only versions of Link, Zelda and Ganon will ever be playable.
Two Link's, Two Zelda's (kind of) and Two Ganon's. At least it's even *twitches*

Adding a sixth Zelda rep in Smash is such a difficult task. Everyone who supports a major character (Ghira, Vaati, Impa, Tingle) all have valid reasons behind their support.

If Ridley is any indication, Ganon is way too big. I'd still rather they finally fix Dorf anyway, but that'll never happen.
I guess the best scenario would be updated Ganondorf moveset with a controlable Beast Ganon FS, similar to Giga Bowser.

With Black Shadow taking over his old moveset, but surely that's implied by now.

RIP|Merrick

Absolute Trash
NNID
Merricktherox
3DS FC
4339-2630-2726

Lack of sleep is bad, but getting too much sleep isn't exactly good either.

At least, for me. My ideal sleep time is around 8-9 hours, so I try to ensure I get that amount of sleep every night.

By the way, nice choice of avatar and sig. Durarara!! is great.

Finding a middle ground for sleep has been hard for me admittedly. I tend to wrap up assignments for school throughout the entire day and take up time from my night if needed to do what I must to ensure good quality. Most of my classes are around 3:45 pm-ish, so it allows me to get the sleep I need. :)

And thanks! I like to think I'm a funny kind of guy when I implement gifs with relatable competitive Smash things, ayy, lmao. :b:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I'm not quite up to date with the manga, but since watching the anime, I'm trying to catch up.I have to agree, it's not my favourite, but it keeps me interested. I also have Hunter x Hunter on my laptop... have you seen/read any... if so, do you think I should give it a go?
I haven't tried Hunter x Hunter. The fact that I know the manga is on constant hiatus doesn't really motivate me to try it, to be honest.

Finding a middle ground for sleep has been hard for me admittedly. I tend to wrap up assignments for school throughout the entire day and take up time from my night if needed to do what I must to ensure good quality. Most of my classes are around 3:45 pm-ish, so it allows me to get the sleep I need. :)
I have days with classes from 9 AM to 7 PM... Not kidding. Those days are painful.

As for sleep, I prefer going to sleep early and wake up early, but as long as I ensure that I get around 8-9 hours of sleep, I'll be fine.

ICXCM

Smash Cadet
Hi singers,

Speaking of, don't you wish smesh 4 had songs from the terrible F-Zero GX soundtrack in it that you could sing along to while smashing things. Especially Captain Falcon's song, and Blood Falcon, and Dr Stewart and so many more classic hits.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Tell you what'd be cool...

If Nintendo, as a whole, took a leaf out of Sakurai's book and had a Miiverse PotD. There's so many games coming out, and a slow trickles of info would be so good... and give me something to be hyped about. I don't mean crazy stuff - just a screenshot of their upcoming games here and there.

I guess I'm just antsy for a Direct. I know Nintendo have a HEAP planned for 2015. I just don't want them to lose momentum.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Tell you what'd be cool...

If Nintendo, as a whole, took a leaf out of Sakurai's book and had a Miiverse PotD. There's so many games coming out, and a slow trickles of info would be so good... and give me something to be hyped about. I don't mean crazy stuff - just a screenshot of their upcoming games here and there.

I guess I'm just antsy for a Direct. I know Nintendo have a HEAP planned for 2015. I just don't want them to lose momentum.
Well, think about it.

If the potd existed when a Paper Mario game would be announced.

That would confirm me to hype everyday :)

No but seriously, they ahould tyr to do it more. Becaue it really can chnage the way I hype about a game :)

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

Two Link's, Two Zelda's (kind of) and Two Ganon's. At least it's even *twitches*

Adding a sixth Zelda rep in Smash is such a difficult task. Everyone who supports a major character (Ghira, Vaati, Impa, Tingle) all have valid reasons behind their support.

I guess the best scenario would be updated Ganondorf moveset with a controlable Beast Ganon FS, similar to Giga Bowser.

With Black Shadow taking over his old moveset, but surely that's implied by now.
You should totally go for Hunter X Hunter
Loads better than Fairy Tail imo
It starts out slow but you'll enjoy it
Dat chimera ant arc

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
And so in the end, a lonely angel takes a peek while most are sleeping.
Bright side is my chance of potentially getting MH4, though it's a surprise I would be interested, but I think that demo and other gameplay I watch got me interested.
:4pit:

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
@Opossum
Did you edit one of my old posts?
Cuz I'm pretty sure that's not what it said before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom