• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

It certainly looks much sleeker and minimalist compared to the overloaded IE. I'm willing to hive it a try, if it's compatible with Windows 7.

:231:
From what I've heard, Spartan is only available for Windows 10 (and replaces IE Mobile for phones). All hope is not lost, however, as you can upgrade to that operating system for free using Windows 7 and / or 8.1 within its first year of availability. Cool, huh? :p

Ironically, IE 11 has better animations and response compared to Chrome, but that's arguable. xD

Alright. That's cool, thanks bud. :4villager:

*casually notices @ Rysir Rysir lurking*
No prob, no prob.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
From what I've heard, Spartan is only available for Windows 10 (and replaces IE Mobile for phones). All hope is not lost, however, as you can upgrade to that operating system for free using Windows 7 and / or 8.1 within its first year of availability. Cool, huh? :p
I'm not sure if I want to migrate to Windows 10. I'll wait and see if it's good.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
This thread is so quiet.
No Rayman news still. Eh.
A: It's fake.

B: Rayman is announced and it's real.

C: More info about Mewtwo is revealed/Mewtwo is released and his artwork matches the leak, meaning Rayman is coming.

Not much we can do but wait to see an outcome.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
so, @Flight , I'm actually watching the 2 hours event, lol, I have spare time :)

Now, I got the free upgrade for 7 and first....sorry for the people who realised that upgrading to 8.1....was useless because it looses money,...

Anyway, if it doesn't demand more (which I expect NOT),might be worth on my win7 vm....but like, I'll be complaining a lot I think...I just so mch not like this design....I would only do it for 2 reasons:

If a pogram only works on 10....I'm at least coevered and

I still paid 7, so, I can do whatever I want.

But really?

See, I saw the stuff with desktop and the windows stuff and there's a huge problem....from someone who is using linuc mint cinnamon....

I'm like not even impressed int he slightest....

It's like the start menu....is half usefull. Like, let me shoe the mint menu which takes around the same space, but is more usefull imo:

Screenshot from 2015-02-15 02:52:37.png

The thing is wide because some has a bit of a long name, but see, this menu is what I call the equivalent of start for mainly one reason: both menu should allow you to start stuff quickly.

Now, you see the search bar?

Despite this working perfectly....I ended up using it rarely. It's just intuitive with the category, vlc is video, gimp is graphics....it just makes sense and it;'s actually fully customisable.

Windows 7 start menu....kinda did that. My only gripes was that it felt all the stuff was in a cluster together without much groupement, but with quick access to control panel and such....it turned out tobe quite useful.

Now, windows 8....not even going to tell why, but it's useless to have a wole screen....for not much.

Windows 10....sorry, but windows 7 was a bit better. See, the left part of the menu, this is what I like about it. The right one however just doesn't beong there.

I just question why wasting so much spaces for tiles. Seriously, i said these menu should allow you to start stuff quicly, but this feels like it does it only somehow....unless you take the whole screen in which case....why would you even use this?

idk, but that spaces had so much potential....

in fact, If I was honest with you, the cinnamon menu is so far the best I used. it's just so satisfying to feel you can run anything without doing much.
And if you don't get my gripe with the 7 one....what if I want to open notepad without typing it?

Cause you know, I hate to have to use the keyboard while my hand id on the mouse....for opening notepad, not worth it.

Now, again, not worth to have sort of sortvut because....it's jsut a fraking notepad....

So, I have to start, go in accessories and look for it but there's dozens of stuff there....

If I wanted to do the same with the equivalent on cinnamon (it's gedit), I would just HOVER on accessories and this time, there's not much here.....and the icons are way bigger with he text white on black....you just can't miss the obvious icon with the obvious text "text editor".

like, I don't look a list of the programs, but rather sub lsts. I can check all of them with all application, but I rarely use it unless I just installed an app and I want to run it quickly while I know its name, but my point is, I felt the 7 start menu is that all application....with some useful shortcut and a search bar.

Btw, if you know ubuntu....that is what I DON'T WANT for any menu. It's basically, not even a category menu, it's entirely based on search and it takes the full screen....not cool and this is one of the many reasons I use mint and not Ubuntu....

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I need their white backgrounds removed though. @Flight can you help me with that again, please?
The signature wasn't as good as I wanted it to be, so I'll leave that to Flight. :p

Not to step on Flight's toes, but I took a crack at the sig too. Those pixels were a nightmare, but good practice.

rayman_sig.png

There's a transparency the full length of the removed whitespace.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
@ MewtwoMaster2002 MewtwoMaster2002 I appreciate the thought, but I definitely don't require you to put credit for the pichu heads

Also tfw i gotta be up for the tournament tomorrow and i'm still awake
Wasn't sure if it was the right thing to do or not, so I did it because I thought it'd be polite. If you don't want it there, let me know. Otherwise I'm just too lazy to change it again.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Not to step on Flight's toes, but I took a crack at the sig too. Those pixels were a nightmare, but good practice.

View attachment 39048

Will this do?

The signature wasn't as good as I wanted it to be, so I'll leave that to Flight. :p

G-gosh. I wish I had this many people helping me irl :4villager:

The avatar still has some white background and also will need an outline that I figured @Flight would add anyways like he did the first one.

The signature is pretty good. I'm wondering if it should have that before mentioned outline. Might make it stand out more. The extra space wasn't intentional though- Alpaca showed me a signature that was a specific size and I had used it for reference.

I thank you both for the assistance, though. I greatly appreciate.

@Flight It dawned on me I didn't mention that outline. That was a really cool addition to the first thing. Can you add it on both things when you can get to doing it, please?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm not sure if I want to migrate to Windows 10. I'll wait and see if it's good.

It's looking very nice so far, especially with the latest Technical Preview, so I would upgrade right away. I tested the first one back when it came out in October and it wasn't really bad. The OS automatically detects if you're using a tablet or a PC with mouse and keyboard and changes its appearance to match, there's Cortana (but I wonder if it's really useful), and more features I can't think at the moment. You should give it a try via virtualization software like VMware Player or VirtualBox... well, if you don't want to run a WIP operating system as your main, that is, as it's unfinished yet.

so, @Flight , I'm actually watching the 2 hours event, lol, I have spare time :)

Now, I got the free upgrade for 7 and first....sorry for the people who realised that upgrading to 8.1....was useless because it looses money,...

Anyway, if it doesn't demand more (which I expect NOT),might be worth on my win7 vm....but like, I'll be complaining a lot I think...I just so mch not like this design....I would only do it for 2 reasons:

If a pogram only works on 10....I'm at least coevered and

I still paid 7, so, I can do whatever I want.

But really?

See, I saw the stuff with desktop and the windows stuff and there's a huge problem....from someone who is using linuc mint cinnamon....

I'm like not even impressed int he slightest....

It's like the start menu....is half usefull. Like, let me shoe the mint menu which takes around the same space, but is more usefull imo:

View attachment 39047

The thing is wide because some has a bit of a long name, but see, this menu is what I call the equivalent of start for mainly one reason: both menu should allow you to start stuff quickly.

Now, you see the search bar?

Despite this working perfectly....I ended up using it rarely. It's just intuitive with the category, vlc is video, gimp is graphics....it just makes sense and it;'s actually fully customisable.

Windows 7 start menu....kinda did that. My only gripes was that it felt all the stuff was in a cluster together without much groupement, but with quick access to control panel and such....it turned out tobe quite useful.

Now, windows 8....not even going to tell why, but it's useless to have a wole screen....for not much.

Windows 10....sorry, but windows 7 was a bit better. See, the left part of the menu, this is what I like about it. The right one however just doesn't beong there.

I just question why wasting so much spaces for tiles. Seriously, i said these menu should allow you to start stuff quicly, but this feels like it does it only somehow....unless you take the whole screen in which case....why would you even use this?

idk, but that spaces had so much potential....

in fact, If I was honest with you, the cinnamon menu is so far the best I used. it's just so satisfying to feel you can run anything without doing much.
And if you don't get my gripe with the 7 one....what if I want to open notepad without typing it?

Cause you know, I hate to have to use the keyboard while my hand id on the mouse....for opening notepad, not worth it.

Now, again, not worth to have sort of sortvut because....it's jsut a fraking notepad....

So, I have to start, go in accessories and look for it but there's dozens of stuff there....

If I wanted to do the same with the equivalent on cinnamon (it's gedit), I would just HOVER on accessories and this time, there's not much here.....and the icons are way bigger with he text white on black....you just can't miss the obvious icon with the obvious text "text editor".

like, I don't look a list of the programs, but rather sub lsts. I can check all of them with all application, but I rarely use it unless I just installed an app and I want to run it quickly while I know its name, but my point is, I felt the 7 start menu is that all application....with some useful shortcut and a search bar.

Btw, if you know ubuntu....that is what I DON'T WANT for any menu. It's basically, not even a category menu, it's entirely based on search and it takes the full screen....not cool and this is one of the many reasons I use mint and not Ubuntu....
Two hours event? Oh, it's the one from January 21 I think. Windows 10's basic requirements are the exact same as Windows 8's, which in turn are the same as Windows 7's, so it should run just fine. While I prefer the way the Start menu looked on 7, the one found in 10 isn't bad at all. I barely used the right side when searching for an application when I was running the first Tech Preview. I even went as far as telling Microsoft to bring the 7 version as an option in Windows Feedback. I use the Search bar most of the times when it comes to that stuff. I never had problems with the full size Start screen in Windows 8 / 8.1... I didn't mind it to be honest. Sure, it might make things complicated as you have to go back and forth from the desktop to the SS for literally, everything, but it was very easy to get used to, at least for me. You could blame how the new menu looks on Microsoft's obsession with the Metro (Modern UI) design language. I don't think you can get rid of the right side, either. In the bright side, people aren't going to complain anymore. I did see Ubuntu and Linux Mint's menus in action and you are right with the former. I never tried it, though.

View attachment 39048

Looks good, bruh.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

G-gosh. I wish I had this many people helping me irl :4villager:

The avatar still has some white background and also will need an outline that I figured @Flight would add anyways like he did the first one.

The signature is pretty good. I'm wondering if it should have that before mentioned outline. Might make it stand out more. The extra space wasn't intentional though- Alpaca showed me a signature that was a specific size and I had used it for reference.

I thank you both for the assistance, though. I greatly appreciate.

@Flight It dawned on me I didn't mention that outline. That was a really cool addition to the first thing. Can you add it on both things when you can get to doing it, please?
Sure thing. I'll keep that in mind. Didn't know you were going to like the inner glow though lol.

Gumples

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gumples
Good morning all you people out there!

What have I missed this morning *looks through the news*...

WHAAAAAAAAT?!

Seriously though, I'll just keep a level head about the Man of Rays for now.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Rayman getting "leaked"? Not sure I believe it. So I'll remain skeptical. But if by some odd chance it does happen, I'd welcome it.

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Guess I missed the party but Im gonna say Rayman is fake. Though, I will say the video does make it a hell more believable, but Im gonna stick with my guns for now.

Also, jokes:

Logsmash

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LogMash
Be careful! He might try to return your wallet!

You know what's the best feeling that you don't realize until you experience it? Having no more university classes. Possibly forever.

Also, WHAT IS UP WITH AMIIBOS?? Fox is NOWHERE to be found anymore, and all the stores in my area say that they are already sold out of King DeDeDes, Shulks, Rosalinas, etc etc. All the ones that were only supposed to be released FRIDAY!!

First the gamecube adapters, now these. Nintendo pls, I will gladly trade my soul for 2 adapters, 4 more gamecube controllers, and a decent-looking edition of each amiibo that will ever be released. Anyone else feeling this way?

Oh well, I'm off to bed because it's way late where I am and I have to scour the city for any stray Mega Man amiibos (or whatever else I can find). seriously, I may be addicted to these things. I've bought 7 over the past 2 days, bringing my total to (ONLY!) 14.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
It's looking very nice so far, especially with the latest Technical Preview, so I would upgrade right away. I tested the first one back when it came out in October and it wasn't really bad. The OS automatically detects if you're using a tablet or a PC with mouse and keyboard and changes its appearance to match, there's Cortana (but I wonder if it's really useful), and more features I can't think at the moment. You should give it a try via virtualization software like VMware Player or VirtualBox... well, if you don't want to run a WIP operating system as your main, that is, as it's unfinished yet.

Two hours event? Oh, it's the one from January 21 I think. Windows 10's basic requirements are the exact same as Windows 8's, which in turn are the same as Windows 7's, so it should run just fine. While I prefer the way the Start menu looked on 7, the one found in 10 isn't bad at all. I barely used the right side when searching for an application when I was running the first Tech Preview. I even went as far as telling Microsoft to bring the 7 version as an option in Windows Feedback. I use the Search bar most of the times when it comes to that stuff. I never had problems with the full size Start screen in Windows 8 / 8.1... I didn't mind it to be honest. Sure, it might make things complicated as you have to go back and forth from the desktop to the SS for literally, everything, but it was very easy to get used to, at least for me. You could blame how the new menu looks on Microsoft's obsession with the Metro (Modern UI) design language. I don't think you can get rid of the right side, either. In the bright side, people aren't going to complain anymore. I did see Ubuntu and Linux Mint's menus in action and you are right with the former. I never tried it, though.

Looks good, bruh.
ok, let me just tell you how for me, it's still a huge issue.

See, I'm EXTREMELY picky usually. For me, if there;s something that makes more sense and is as easy to have than the other, there's no reasons to use the others way.

So, you say you don't use the right side much? I would honestly behave the same way, however, that is the problem itself.

See, my screen is 1366x768 and has 15 inches, that is really enough to have several windows and with the corner snapping (linux mint supports the snapping on quarter and half of screen), it really allows to use my screen really well as I use it all of it for all the stuff I want.

Now, imagine I was on purpose putting a black paper sticker and covering the fifth of the screen.

Now, I could survive as I imagine the windows would get sdjusted....but then I have to ask, why can't I use the full capability of my screen? Not only I payed for it which makes the thing even worse, but I also for no reason prevented better experience.

In other words, this does not make any sort of sense and that's where I tend to just ignore this, not even consider this and go on my full screen.

This is the problem the start menu has. It hides a part of your screen for something that isn't usefull for the purpose of the menu. Meaning, I loose space for absolutely nothing that's worth so why am I even in the process of using this menu?

Windows 7 menu however didn't do that. In fact, I might say it was a
one. Search is just what I expect, and I have shortcut that together summarize the most fundamental task of an OS (like getting quick access to important folders, settings, the file explorer, etc...) as well as important apps like text editor and calculator. The important shorcut being on the right on their own list, it's really hard to miss them and the shutdown button is placed far enough to the menu button to not hit it accidentally, but not too far to not miss it. It even has a frame so, you really can't miss it. All in background being a customisable color that has just enough gradients to actually make you want to click as it just looks "smooth" and a bit attractive.

The only thing was the left side which is supposed to have the programs list...they are all clustered without category. Now, this might be fine if you're just using like 10 programs, but what if you install a ton?

This makes the browsing a bit complicated as it is easy to miss stuff, in this case you would use search. but most of the time, you would use your mouse to clikc on the button unless you were doing keyboards input just before so it feels better to press the window key. Having to move your hand from mouse to keybaord is something that seems so meaningles...but trust me, there's a reasons there's shorcut everywhere....you loose a lot of time and useless lost for this. However, the browser having a scrollbar, it's not that bad....it just makes the finding annoying when you don't ant to use search.

8.1 is even worst. Here, you first get rid of all gradient....that looks so rough that it means that every option worth the exact same attraction factor than the rest. The size only allow to see it better, but that has still the same roughness. I once said I like simple shape like straight lines or simple curves....that actually MANAGED to be TOO simple. Serious, I can easilly tell you that if you take the UI of TTYD/SPM, both are using simple ines heavily in interface. The TTYD/SPM one even is almost unified at some point....the amount of gradient is very slight, but the simple lines are still there....SPM, btw is heavily oriented on a cubic design which is the simplest 3D object so, it uses of course a lot of square.

But there's some details that make the option more attractive. The outilines are thicker meaning the simple squares are into evidences without feeling yoo rough on the outside of the square....by feeling roguht on the inside. It's weird, but it gives abetter looking. The slight amount of gradients makes the shape itself feel smore smooth so, it sort of feels natural when you choose any option making you enjoy to use it.

Now, this was the 8.1 shape only....the uses is even worse. See, "start" menu is to....well start stuff :) This one....what CAN it starts?

You have to make your stuff to start but even if you did.....even if you resize the tile to the smallest size possible....why it is taking THAT much space for ONE link? Just there, you're already limited and again, I'm even assuming you don't use full screen. Because you actually CAN make a fully functional as it should be start menu on full screen....but there comes a way bigger problem that I actually noticed on Ubuntu.

by having to take the whole screen, you abrubtly suspend your workflow which for the purpose of starting stuff....possibly while you aleady have stuff started recently, is just stupid.

I know my analogy is weird, but imagine reading a book. You had already a bookmark so you go there. You read some pages to then reaise you want to go to another place (idk, you put a bookmark there or something). You could have just leave the book open, go to the other bookmark, and then continue reading. The only interruption you did would have been getting to the page....which not only is mandatory, it's fine because you had the intention to do it...you don't feel pausing or anything.

But let's say you decide to close the book and then go to the mark page right after.

Now, by closing the book, it's messed up you closed the book whue it was optional so....it's like you do an extra step before doing what you want whichis just....why are you doing it? You feel so interruptd that it just feels weird when you would go back on reading.

Taking the whole screen for this is the same thing. The start menu is like the table of content of the beginning of the book and by using it full screen, it forces you to go to the table of content before going to the bookmark you want while just freaking go to the bookmark directly....

Now, ths was with one program, but imagine you want to start GIMP, VLC and the file explorer for a multitasking setup (this si actually something I would want to do....editing mc textures and browsing through them all whuile listening to Paper Mario ost...yes I do this :) ).

So, in Windows 7, it's simple for file explorer and for the 2 others....you might take the search here as you would use it 2 times in a row, but using the browser isn't that bad.

But assuming you use full screen, you have to stop everything you do to start each of them.....that is just not normal.

Now, I know I've been talking about stuff that you don't even notice in seconds, but trsut me, if there;s anything wrong in an UI that makes you mad for 1 seconds each time you use it....you will soon hate the UI. It's really significant how jsut the presentation can affect your views on contents.

It's just that windos 10 had stuff....I had since a year. Desktp switching?

look, I really don't care, but I have them. Even better, I have a grid option....I dislike that they forces you to have on line....if you have 4 desktp....why not a 2x2 grid?

And even more, mint has ONE option that love so much that I don;t even understand why windows doesn't implement it.

Always on top.

Ok, have you ever wanted to alwasy see a windows no matter where you clicked on your screen to give focus to another windows?

Some programs actually offer this...most don't. So, if you would want to quickly browse let's say a text file and while you read it, do other stuff on a window that you want full screen?

Trust me, this situation happened to me a lot.

In mint - cinnamon, there's an option that every windows can have via a right click on tittle bar, that is a toggle to have the window always on top. However, there's also an option to configure what the middle mouse button does, and I use it for this toggle.

I repeat, EVERY windows has this.

You have NO idea how much usefull it is. I really highly question why they don't even put such a thing in a right click option.

Oh and the new windows 8 multi copy windows, mint had it before too.

See, I'm just on mint and I look at this and I have to wonder "euh...shoudl I say YAY!!! now?".

the worst is that I think most of the stuff I wnjoy more from mint e aso on Ubuntu...

This is why I sort of decided to not go bac to Windows. I even repartitioned my hard drive to leave a very minimal part to windows but most of it in Linux. I didn't regrreted since....nor I will soon....

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
*gives anju's letter to the hand in the toilet at stock pot inn*
*sidequest completed*
ayy lmao

majora's mask is amazing guys.

D

Deleted member

Be careful! He might try to return your wallet!

You know what's the best feeling that you don't realize until you experience it? Having no more university classes. Possibly forever.

Also, WHAT IS UP WITH AMIIBOS?? Fox is NOWHERE to be found anymore, and all the stores in my area say that they are already sold out of King DeDeDes, Shulks, Rosalinas, etc etc. All the ones that were only supposed to be released FRIDAY!!

First the gamecube adapters, now these. Nintendo pls, I will gladly trade my soul for 2 adapters, 4 more gamecube controllers, and a decent-looking edition of each amiibo that will ever be released. Anyone else feeling this way?

Oh well, I'm off to bed because it's way late where I am and I have to scour the city for any stray Mega Man amiibos (or whatever else I can find). seriously, I may be addicted to these things. I've bought 7 over the past 2 days, bringing my total to (ONLY!) 14.
I just want wave 4 preorders to be available. I don't have the funds or the drive to collect everyone, so I'm just gonna get my favorites. (:4shulk::4ness::4gaw::4rob::4greninja::4duckhunt:) But yeah, the quantities of these things are stupidly low. My local GameStop ordered literally THREE Shulks just to cover preorders. There's got to be a warehouse where they're hoarding Shulks so they can sell him later as "used" for twice the price. Which would still be cheaper than his aftermarket price at the moment. I gotta thank eBay for discouraging me from buying a second Shulk.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
I just want wave 4 preorders to be available. I don't have the funds or the drive to collect everyone, so I'm just gonna get my favorites. (:4shulk::4ness::4gaw::4rob::4greninja::4duckhunt:) But yeah, the quantities of these things are stupidly low. My local GameStop ordered literally THREE Shulks just to cover preorders. There's got to be a warehouse where they're hoarding Shulks so they can sell him later as "used" for twice the price. Which would still be cheaper than his aftermarket price at the moment. I gotta thank eBay for discouraging me from buying a second Shulk.
I've bought two (Japanese) Shulk Amiibo. I've sorta become obsessed, already got 21 of the first 3 waves, and I'm thinking I might as well get all of them. 2 Shulks because one to use and one to keep in box. I'm thinking of doing the same with Ness, I will be literally over the moon when I get ahold of him.
Edit: also hi I'm back again. Just finished my exams so I have more time to Smash on my New 3DS XL, the nub-stick-thing really helps.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I've bought two (Japanese) Shulk Amiibo. I've sorta become obsessed, already got 21 of the first 3 waves, and I'm thinking I might as well get all of them. 2 Shulks because one to use and one to keep in box. I'm thinking of doing the same with Ness, I will be literally over the moon when I get ahold of him.
Only character that I'm going to try to get two of is Duck Hunt. But yeah, I can't wait for Ness. Finally, EarthBound related merchandise I can afford!

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
So Ubisoft's official response to the leak is "we will make a statement on Tuesday".

.......WELL THEN
:link64:? I'm surprised Ubi have taken it upon themselves to announce it, if true, cause it is Nintendo's game. I personally do believe it, and can't wait to play as him, I just hope that Bandland is also a DLC stage, I loved that in the PS1 game, my favourite.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
:link64:? I'm surprised Ubi have taken it upon themselves to announce it, if true, cause it is Nintendo's game. I personally do believe it, and can't wait to play as him, I just hope that Bandland is also a DLC stage, I loved that in the PS1 game, my favourite.
http://www.screwattack.com/video/Ra...r-for-Super-Smash-Bros-Wii-U-and-3DS-12864051

I like Rayman so Im ok with this, though I can name like five 3rd party characters off the top of my head that should have been in the game before him.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
People are crying ***** tears about Rayman, and here I am thinking he makes up for the disaster announcement of Mewtwo by tenfold.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Looks like the leak was real afterall.
The truth is near our doors. Tuesday will tell us the complete and absolute truth about those evidences.

Anyway : hi everybody ! I'm still writing the first case of my project "Nichijou : Ordinary Attorney". For now, I'm writing the script of the events before the trial. It's funny to write scripts. :yoshimelee:

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Well, at the end of the day, the leaks will still call for this picture I made a while back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom