• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Well, if that's how you became a mod, I think if Vaati ever became playable, I would have become one too. :laugh:
I could be a moderator for the :4drmario: thread.
But I don't think I can. A little tramp needs to stay a little tramp afterall. Being a mod would maybe be too much for me.
I only say maybe.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Why bother when you are already in a nichijou bandwagon anyway.
The wagon I'm starting to want to set on fire now
The nichijou wagon is invincible. But if you insist, then I'll show you this gif to make you even more saltier :
nchij_e22_p1.gif

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Bouncy ninjas. Are we talking about Ninja Gaiden and Dead or Alive or SSB here? :smirk:

And somehow, that's how I became a mod for the Falco section. That or it's because I'm the most active SSB4 Falco guy on Smashboards since I love bringing him up everywhere.

You made several threads there too. :laugh:

I might want to try my hand at data-mining... Somehow, I feel like I'm not going to have fun... The more I think about advocating Falco, the more I feel like I have to enter competitions and prove everything about him... Damn my anxiety, laziness, and lack of a Wii U...
Really? The only character-based thread I made was the Dr. Mario Social Thread, but I could be wrong. :p

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
:4falco: is hard to play in tournaments. Do you think you could make him look good ? If so, then I hope that you'll try to bring him on the competitive scene, cauz' dis bird needs it.

I would love to bring more :4drmario: on the scene, but I'm in France. And there's no competitive Smash stuff there. Yeah, it sucks to live in France.
Let's see, I need about $350 for a Wii U and SSB4, like $40 for a GCN controller or at least a third-party that isn't crappy like the current one I have which is sort of stiff. That's money that should go to university and food... I could be a coach, though. Explaining things about Falco like Doc Louis does to Little Mac.

Is there really no competitive scene in France or the rest of Europe? There should be. Check out this section of the boards: http://smashboards.com/forums/europe.226/.

There's a SSB4 Falco main from Italy who made a thread about an Italian competitive scene just recently. If you want to him up, go ahead: http://smashboards.com/threads/italian-smashers-lets-unite.385595/.

It kind of surprises me since someone mentioned that Nintendo of Japan hasn't done much for the SSB competitive scene in Japan. I mean, Japan and Street Fighter, The King of Fighters, etc. should be popular over there. Oh well.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Let's see, I need about $350 for a Wii U and SSB4, like $40 for a GCN controller or at least a third-party that isn't crappy like the current one I have which is sort of stiff. That's money that should go to university and food... I could be a coach, though. Explaining things about Falco like Doc Louis does to Little Mac.

Is there really no competitive scene in France or the rest of Europe? There should be. Check out this section of the boards: http://smashboards.com/forums/europe.226/.

There's a SSB4 Falco main from Italy who made a thread about an Italian competitive scene just recently. If you want to him up, go ahead: http://smashboards.com/threads/italian-smashers-lets-unite.385595/.

It kind of surprises me since someone mentioned that Nintendo of Japan hasn't done much for the SSB competitive scene in Japan. I mean, Japan and Street Fighter, The King of Fighters, etc. should be popular over there. Oh well.
Competitive KOF might as well be Korea vs Mexico at this point :p

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
blargh! So busy today, and slept in late. Who says weekends are a day off?

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
So I have a funny story for you

So after I beat Ghot, it was still the first day. I went to go temper my sword, then I went to the powder keg guy to take his test, passed it, and spent hours at the Goron Racetrack complaining about the other racers bad sportsmanship because they're knocking me off the road so I'll obviously lose until I finally get first place at like 10:00 AM the second day, then I finished the rest of the stuff you need to get the Gilded Sword, then I played the song of time to save and return to Dawn of the First Day, went to the Bomb Shop in West Clock Town to buy a Powder Keg and then I realized I FORGOT TO TELL THE POWDER KEG GUY IN GORON VILLIAGE THAT I BLEW OPEN THE ENTERANCE TO GORON RACETRACK BEFORE PLAYING THE SONG OF TIME. (So yeah, I'm such a bad girl for having to take the test twice when I've never retaken a test in school before.)
You're a girl?

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I really hate how people have a tendency to john about their mains in the character forums.If the character is so bad,why do you play them?

Agualitos

Smash Apprentice
Finally beat the ORAS main game. Whoo.
Ah props to you! Any opinions on the difficulty of the elite for this time around? For the past couple of game I feel they have been easier compared to earlier generations, but ORAS seem to have a little more of a challenge. I faced Winona the other day and for the first time in a while I actually had a bit of trouble!

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
真の戦いは、今始まらないぞ!

What am I doing here anyway?

(This is not a "Hello, good-bye" post. Or is it? Your self will be the one to judge. And with this, I'm off.)

Auramaniji

Roasted!
NNID
N/A
I understand that,it's just...IDK.You won't do much good by johning...
Yeah, johning about how you can't pull (whatever here) won't get you anywhere.
(If anything, new players should know that there's no quick fix to learning fighting games like this. It takes massive amounts of time and patience to learn these things.)

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Yeah, johning about how you can't pull (whatever here) won't get you anywhere.
Don't mean to point fingers here,but I find it funny the Zelda Social is one of the biggest ones,and it's mostly people saying how bad she is.
It's a social though,they're probably just joking around anyway.I guess it can't really do harm,per se...

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Ah props to you! Any opinions on the difficulty of the elite for this time around? For the past couple of game I feel they have been easier compared to earlier generations, but ORAS seem to have a little more of a challenge. I faced Winona the other day and for the first time in a while I actually had a bit of trouble!
I had a bit of trouble myself! I actually lost to Steven because I only had my Linoone left. Ehehehehe. Beat them on the second try though.

Might've been because I kept the self-imposed challenge of limiting myself to only being able to use 10 revives and 10 hyper potions. Also, my team was a bit underleveled because I wasn't using exp. share.
Not done yet!
Yep! Gotta start the Delta Episode!

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I really hate how people have a tendency to john about their mains in the character forums.If the character is so bad,why do you play them?
Because people like to complain, *****, and whine. At least they have activity even if it's negative... It hurts my currently in the hands of the Smashboard Lords and Ladies soul whenever I enter the Falco boards and see nothing.

Auramaniji

Roasted!
NNID
N/A
Don't mean to point fingers here,but I find it funny the Zelda Social is one of the biggest ones,and it's mostly people saying how bad she is.
It's a social though,they're probably just joking around anyway.I guess it can't really do harm,per se...
She's not that bad to warrant that level of johns...Right?

Agualitos

Smash Apprentice
I had a bit of trouble myself! I actually lost to Steven because I only had my Linoone left. Ehehehehe. Beat them on the second try though.

Might've been because I kept the self-imposed challenge of limiting myself to only being able to use 10 revives and 10 hyper potions. Also, my team was a bit underleveled because I wasn't using exp. share.
Ah total respect to you ^.^ I don't use the exp share either because I feel it gives a lil more of a challenge without it haha! Now I'm pumped to face the elite! My team is looking pretty well right now, but my Ludicolo (named him Mambo) has recently been sclackin. . . :/

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387

Yep! Gotta start the Delta Episode!
So who got to be in the credits highlights? Cuz those are permanent!

Soul.

Because people like to complain, *****, and whine. At least they have activity even if it's negative... It hurts my currently in the hands of the Smashboard Lords and Ladies soul whenever I enter the Falco boards and see nothing.
Ahem, Link. Ahem, Little Mac, Ahem, noobs.
Also nice pun man. Falco isn't bad. Most people are just....having the top tier hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom