• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strofirko

Smash Master
There is a plenty of new stuff on zelda MM 3D,save points,bomber's notebook notices all the unfinished sidequests.

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Hmm...Well! Wanted a prankster meowstic but no hidden ability espurrs/meowstics on GTS and none of my friends have an espurr in the friend safari.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Hello people.
Just did some FG matches. It was horrible. :4link: is now the only character that I see in this mode. Time to time I encounter a :4ness: or a :4villager:. Two characters that I hate thanks to Sakurai making them annoying.
:4littlemac: is no longer the king of FG, now it's this green guy with no personality that rules this place.

I need to play more with friends. Seriously, FD is the worst stage for me now. Thanks FG, you made me hate a stage that I liked before. Congratulations.
What movie is that gif from? :v

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
There's not a lot of activity here.
What's going on ? :luigimelee:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
It's more active on here than I've been in the past week... or two? I've lost count. I've been busy on a few projects. Oh and my water is frozen, so I've been on that too. :(

I did however see that Hoopa was officially confirmed for kawaii tier. That's pretty cool. Not that it matters, because I've hung up the coat- won't be awhile until I play Pokemon again. I'm waiting to see if the trilogy capper has anymore Megas.

I think it's more than likely the starters of XY will obtain them. I hope Lucario gets another Mega that doesn't land himself in Ubers again. But yeah, that's a whole other thing. :4lucario:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I shed some somewhat manly nostalgic tears nearing the end of Toy Story 3.

I've teared up during a lot of movies, admittedly....especially animated ones from the likes of Disney and Pixar...

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I assume I'm one of the few people who got to play the English patch of Ace Attorney Investigations 2...

Blaise Debeste.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
This thread is calm. Too calm. Let's drop this bomb then.

It wasn't a bomb, but a whole ship you fool !

I shed some somewhat manly nostalgic tears nearing the end of Toy Story 3.

I've teared up during a lot of movies, admittedly....especially animated ones from the likes of Disney and Pixar...
The Pixar ones made me cry the most when I was a kid. Especially Up. The best pixar (with Toy Story) for me.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
That's available? Might have to dust off my emulator again. :079:
It's been available since last Summer. :p

You'll love it if you loved the Phoenix Wright series. It beats the first AAI by miles, and all the cases are connected to one overarching plot.

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
When it comes to crying in films i think the one that always seems to do to me is the end of the green mile.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I think I'm gonna main :4falcon: again. The more I think about it, the more Falcon seems to be the perfect character to play in this game. He has speed, power and an okay recovery. And he can punish really hard when he has the opportunity to.

I still like playing my trio of plumbers, but Falcon seems to be the stronger. He has mobility like :4mario:, great combos like :4luigi: and big K.O possibilities like :4drmario:. I'll still play Doc, but Captain Falcon seems to be the best choice to main for me.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
*Goes to For Fun, wins almost every match. Goes to For Glory, loses almost every match to spammers*

Sometimes I don't get myself. Anyway, did I lose something?

Etc_Guy

Smash Ace

The most googled things by state

I did google the thing in mine
Colorado is like: Smoke weed everyday! Do do da da, da day, Sm sm smo smo, smoke weed everyday! Do do da da, da day!

Alaska is like: We want to smoke weed....

Texas and Oklahoma: Oh ****! Ebola is coming!

New Mexico: Zambies!

California & Nevada: Worthless AND virtual cash? Lets go for it....

Hawaii is too cold.

Montana is worried about too many guns.

And New York is still figuring out the mystery of the Selfie.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
*Goes to For Fun, wins almost every match. Goes to For Glory, loses almost every match to spammers*

Sometimes I don't get myself. Anyway, did I lose something?
I always try to be chill on FG. But when I either find an annoying spammer or a good opponent, my face changes drastically.

D

Deleted member

All these complaints about For Glory can be solved very easily; just don't play it. :yoshimelee:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

The most googled things by state

I did google the thing in mine
Nice job Kansas, you did it.

Montana stop.

Hawaii just doesn't understand.

Alaska is too cold, they want to blaze it up over there.

Seriously South Carolina?

Also, "Lethal Injection"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Winning every match in For Fun is a fluke. What do you consider spam? Villager mounting the rocket almost every time it's up?
:4olimar: players doing almost nothing but Pikmin Throw. Also :4robinm: players that spam Thunder/Arcthunder/Elthunder/Thoron. And :4duckhunt: spamming Trick Shot to an extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom