• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
In what situation irl would imaginary numbers be helpful?

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I really want a Substitute plush, but they're TOO EXPENSIVE
*kicks empty wallet away*

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Just caught a Naive Reshiram while soft-resetting for a Timid one. It has IVs of 31/24-25/20-21/31/20-21/31. Should I keep it or reset?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
In what situation irl would imaginary numbers be helpful?
Unless you're thinking of becoming a mathematician, a math teacher or professor; or anything that requires a ton of mathematics: probably no real life situation would require it. Trivia questionnaires and such do not count.

It's like finding the area of a triangle versus finding out the sine of an isosceles triangle. You're more likely to going to need to find an area of a shape than doing anything trigonometrical. An architect and an engineer would need to know both, but an astrologist and a biologist might not.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Lmao almost every thing with Lucas on it is fake. Just a photoshopped Ness with the same pose. Eh.
So Mother 3 never existed and Star Wars is just a lie George Lucas perpetuates to profit off of dumbbells? :p

Last edited:

Soul.

So Mother 3 never existed and Star Wars is just a lie George Lucas perpetuates to profit off of dumbbells? :p
Yes, pretty much. Star Wars never existed; the characters are only found in your imagination. :troll:

D

Deleted member

Yes, pretty much. Star Wars never existed; the characters are only found in your imagination. :troll:
Dammit. I bought LEGO Star Wars 1 and 2 for nothing. And I was really looking forward to that nostalgia trip after midterms too...

Soul.

Dammit. I bought LEGO Star Wars 1 and 2 for nothing. And I was really looking forward to that nostalgia trip after midterms too...
LEGO Star Wars never existed. Your nostalgia is just the past. In other words, it's no use.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I guess that would explain why the games came in 3 days...
I have like, 3 of those LEGO games based on 3 different properties but I never got around completing them as I lost interest on playing them. I have 2 for DS, 1 for PSP, and 1 for 3DS, although the second for DS is essentially the same one I own for 3DS.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
We don't mention that anime here :yoshimelee:
Yeah, because we all know that she's always the worst part of Death Note with her bubbly personality and "wannabe kawaii" appearance. I'd rather support Light Yagami marrying L in the end, which goes to show how much we all hate that "thing".

D

Deleted member

Why, isn't Light arguably the best part of Death Note? Unless you're more of an L Lawliet fan.
I hated Light. So much. Other than Holden Caulfield, he is probably my least favorite character ever. I know he's supposed to be a prick, but they go all out in making him extremely unpleasant. By the time I got to episode 25 or so I just wanted it to end. I liked L more, but I went in knowing he was going to die, and he wasn't Homura, so I didn't really form too much of an attachment to him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Sometimes it feels like this is an anime thread more than anything.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I hated Light. So much. Other than Holden Caulfield, he is probably my least favorite character ever. I know he's supposed to be a prick, but they go all out in making him extremely unpleasant. By the time I got to episode 25 or so I just wanted it to end. I liked L more, but I went in knowing he was going to die, and he wasn't Homura, so I didn't really form too much of an attachment to him.
Well to be fair, Light was meant to be disliked. The creator said he was suprised people liked Light and wanted him to succeed.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
To make you feel better, Karma did hit him hard like a ***** in the end (And he's not a support character in J-Stars either). I'm more of an L fan myself since he provided the best laughs in the series and had a cool fighting style (Why the hell L isn't playable in any Shonen Jump crossover?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom