• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
"This character is too high, he should be lowered !"
"My character is not high enough for me ? Better rant about it."
"Hey, your character sucks compared to mine. He got a better place than yours."
"That's not fair, I play my character well yet he's placed this low ?"
"This character is OP because he's at the top !"
"That character sucks because he's near the bottom of the list !"

I could just go on and on, listing all the stuff people can say just for one list of fictional characters in a video game.

On this, I gotta go sleep. Boo-Bye. :mariomelee:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
I really like character animations that look smooth and give the appearance that said character is flying, or at least hovering.

If the SSB4 Mewtwo is anything like the Project M one I'm going to second it.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Everyone already knows in the back of their mind that lucario is the most top tier there is! Can't stop THE AURA!

Creature of absolute death and destruction!

D

Deleted member

Gen 5 was on the DS as well, so....
They want to keep supporting the 3DS. Either way I won't care. They are Sinnoh remakes.
Gen 7 could be on 3DS but I dunno.

lolzelda
I'm pretty sure it will be on the 3DS and would benefit from using a New 3DS in some form like B/W did with the DSi. I don't know much about Pokémon like I said over 10000 times. Don't know if I'll ever get them if it's a reality as I am extremely bad at the games. l0lz

Cept :4zelda: :troll:
Good thing no one really from the Zelda thread comes here
Zelda is always low tier. What is this madness.

GAME OVER YEAH! :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

I'm pretty sure it will be on the 3DS and would benefit from using a New 3DS in some form like B/W did with the DSi. I don't know much about Pokémon like I said over 10000 times. Don't know if I'll ever get them if it's a reality as I am extremely bad at the games. l0lz

Zelda is always low tier. What is this madness.

GAME OVER YEAH! :troll:
They will eventually make Gen 7 for the 3DS. There is always Gen 5 for an argument :troll:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Hoenn would have been great if the emerald features were in Ruby and Sapphire then Emerald built on top of that and skip to ORAS that should have built even more on top of it. Coulda been the best around! But no, had to retcon Emerald for the worse.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Kanto is the most boring region
Sarcasm aside, Gen 1 was the gen that put you on edge the most.
Cuz really,
1.The bag had an item limit that included key items, find a nice TM or something? Too bad! No room in the bag and need to sell or store stuff in the PC.
2.PC boxes did not automatically shift so you could actually end up in situations where you are fighting a legendary and can't catch it.
3.The game corner had a strong chance of popping blood vessels if you got a losing streak if you wanted a porygon.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Sarcasm aside, Gen 1 was the gen that put you on edge the most.
Cuz really,
1.The bag had an item limit that included key items, find a nice TM or something? Too bad! No room in the bag and need to sell or store stuff in the PC.
2.PC boxes did not automatically shift so you could actually end up in situations where you are fighting a legendary and can't catch it.
3.The game corner had a strong chance of popping blood vessels if you got a losing streak if you wanted a porygon.
This is why Twitch Plays Pokémon Red: the 151 Run is going to be a new level of hell

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Hoenn would have been great if the emerald features were in Ruby and Sapphire then Emerald built on top of that and skip to ORAS that should have built even more on top of it. Coulda been the best around! But no, had to retcon Emerald for the worse.
I will say that, while I like ORAS, the lack of Emerald features was my biggest disappointment about those games. Emerald went through the trouble of improving the original games with a lot of fun and enjoyable features, and yet many (if any) of those features didn't return for ORAS. It's pretty disappointing considering they could've added more to the game if they were there.

Well, no use dwelling on what could've been, I just hope that those improvements may come back later in the franchise.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I will say that, while I like ORAS, the lack of Emerald features was my biggest disappointment about those games. Emerald went through the trouble of improving the original games with a lot of fun and enjoyable features, and yet many (if any) of those features didn't return for ORAS. It's pretty disappointing considering they could've added more to the game if they were there.

Well, no use dwelling on what could've been, I just hope that those improvements may come back later in the franchise.
And that they KEEP customization.
It would be funny if they took it out in ORAS but then added it back to the Shinnoh remakes

Last edited:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
And that they KEEP customization.
It would be funny if they took it out in ORAS but then added it back to the Shinnoh remakes
I found it funny they took customization out of ORAS but added in useless costumes that you see for only a few seconds.

Soul.

Sinnoh Route 225 best route.
Honorable mentions of X/Y: customization (finally. hope they keep that in Gen 7), Mega Evolutions and Power Creep™

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Still too early for tires to exit.
Nah, it's the perfect time to have a tier list now that we made it through a major tourney.

At this point, there has been a ton of debate on who ends up where, so at least an official tier list would give people something to go off of.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Sinnoh is best region because not too much water

Jokes aside, that region is more enjoyable because its music and the adventure sensation it gives

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Im still holding to it that in Sinnoh remakes that Lucario is gonna get another mega evo. Or get something that buffs Lucario in general.

Soul.

Im still holding to it that in Sinnoh remakes that Lucario is gonna get another mega evo. Or get something that buffs Lucario in general.
Let's just hope Gen 7 in general gets more base stat increases.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Let's just hope Gen 7 in general gets more base stat increases.
Inb4 multi hit moves get an accuracy buff and changed to have 3 hits be guaranteed because reasons.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So I think Crashboards occurred. Maybe it has something to do with the invisible trophy that I found today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom