• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Hello SmashBoards! How are you guys doing today?

Hm. I still have to play further into Xenoblade, so I should probably be avoiding spoilers, but whenever I see a spoiler for it I'm always tempted...
I didn't look though.
Nothing but the salt is real on the home page.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
@ Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi I feel like your Amy avi was the one that most suited you for some reason. You know which one I'm talking about right?
Also who wouldn't be a little bit too overexcited about Majoras Mask 3D. (Hence why I have ZeldaFan01 as my name);)

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
@ Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi I feel like your Amy avi was the one that most suited you for some reason. You know which one I'm talking about right?
Also who wouldn't be a little bit too overexcited about Majoras Mask 3D. (Hence why I have ZeldaFan01 as my name);)
This one?
image.jpg

Also, I've been editing the thing Opossum was concerned about in that other avatar, but it's gonna take a while since I don't have photoshop on my laptop.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I should stop reading all articles and pages relating to the drama going on. I enjoy all the official games, and while I don't plan on getting Project M because it's a mod, I'm not going to hate on people for enjoying playing it. I'd be down to play it if someone invited me over to play. This is probably one of the reasons why I may never fit in to the competitive community...besides just not being good enough skill-wise.

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
This one?
View attachment 37991
Also, I've been editing the thing Opossum was concerned about in that other avatar, but it's gonna take a while since I don't have photoshop on my laptop.
Yes! idk why but that just screams CliffJumper to me, you know?
anyway if you don't have Photoshop, you can use GIMP, which is a freeware Photoshop-like application that can do almost anything PS can

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Why not just, you know, use something more tasteful

Come on, it isn't hard
If only Ruto were in Majoras Mask....

Yes! idk why but that just screams CliffJumper to me, you know?
anyway if you don't have Photoshop, you can use GIMP, which is a freeware Photoshop-like application that can do almost anything PS can
I'll check it out. Thanks for the suggestion.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
One last salty comment I swear.
Welcome to the salty spitoon guys. How tough are ya?

The front page comment section in a nutshell.

Soul.

Alright so I got another 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Anticipation Eevee. Lucky I guess.
I'm training both Eevee right now. Wish someone could teach them Hyper Voice in ORAS and give them back to me, but alas.
Next Pokémon I'll get will be a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Intimidate Mawile. Let's see..

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
Alright so I got another 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Anticipation Eevee. Lucky I guess.
I'm training both Eevee right now. Wish someone could teach them Hyper Voice in ORAS and give them back to me, but alas.
Next Pokémon I'll get will be a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Intimidate Mawile. Let's see..
Omg you love Mawile too! Mawile and Absol are my favorite gen 3 pokemon!

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Hello SmashBoards! How are you guys doing today?

Hm. I still have to play further into Xenoblade, so I should probably be avoiding spoilers, but whenever I see a spoiler for it I'm always tempted...
I didn't look though.
I'm sad because you don't have your awesome avatar :(

But still happy!

Btw, this has been a frwaking long time but I feel
good.png
today :)

YAY, I HAD TOUBLE TO ACCESS THESE ON MY IMGUR ACCOUNT, BUT THEY ARE BACK TO BRING YOU
stylish!.png
CONTENTS BECAUSE YOU'RE
lucky.png

Sorry, hope you haven't forgotten about them :)

Soul.

Omg you love Mawile too! Mawile and Absol are my favorite gen 3 pokemon!
Well to be honest I don't have a favorite anything. I'm only getting a Mawile because stuff, battles and yeah, stuff.
If you see me doing a lot of Pikachu things that's because it's my Smash main. xD

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Tingle is so amazingly campy in Hyrule Warriors. I love it. His moveset isn't the greatest thing around though, sadly.

I see Ruto in this thread and it reminded me that I still haven't unlocked her. I need to play as Link's fish waifu.

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
Well to be honest I don't have a favorite anything. I'm only getting a Mawile because stuff, battles and yeah, stuff.
If you see me doing a lot of Pikachu things that's because it's my Smash main. xD
Oh that's understandable.
And
I expected nothing less with pikachu XD you clearly love him what with your avi and sig!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yep. I have had a rough week so far to be honest. I'm also depressed over personal stuff too. ._.
same, my gfs parents got in in a fight and it affected me more then her, she got suicidal, she got better, I got suicidal about her being suicidal for a week....then I failed a math test and thats when I was just done

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

same, my gfs parents got in in a fight and it affected me more then her, she got suicidal, she got better, I got suicidal about her being suicidal for a week....then I failed a math test and thats when I was just done
I see. I've been like that when it comes to depression. I hope I recover from that.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Your kind of bumming me out too:/
Do you have a collection of Chelsea Peretti .gifs?

Also, bad timed gif... actually, not nice gif as everyone else said.

Last edited:

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Oh boy Im glad I have this person on ignore right now
Err...

Yep. I have had a rough week so far to be honest. I'm also depressed over personal stuff too. ._.
I have to say that depression is a cold hearted ***** to have and to live with. I hate to hear you're not having a good week.

I don't know if this'll help... but would you like an internet hug? They help me. Really, they do for some reason.

D

Deleted member

Err...

I have to say that depression is a cold hearted ***** to have and to live with. I hate to hear you're not having a good week.

I don't know if this'll help... but would you like an internet hug? They help me. Really, they do for some reason.

That could help. =P

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Welp, Im not good when cheering sad people, but here's a positive message. Find the littlest thing in a day that made you happy and make sure that little happy thing is more meaningful than any big depressing thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom