• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
i want a calculator i can just type in iv's and it shows me what the pokemon should looks like at that level

instead of typing in everything else and telling me what it's iv's are

so i can just look at my stats, look at what it should be, and move on

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I hope the next social thread title is: "The Smash 4 Social Thread: No It Didn't. You're just in Denial"

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Ah yeah, then you must of went about a mother without running. I'm guessing your body was trying to get used to it again. I know that how I feel when I run around campus because I have no time to work out. Getting to classes across campus in my workout

Oh yeah did you get the SM thing? I'm sorry if it isn't up to your expectations
Sorry, I just saw it; but it's Great! specially because you put the little ribbon in front, nice detail
Thank You!

:happysheep:

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Yes. I have some Eevee with Anticipation.
I'm trying to get a Modest HA Eevee with 6IV.
Whoa, 6IV? That's really hard to do. You want to evolve it into Espeon right?
Inb4 Sylveon

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Good morning people. :4rob:

So who changed the title again?
Last night, I heard a persistent knock at my window.

I went to check, and some guy was lying prone in the snow, peering at me (for my room is in the basement, and my window at ground level). He had heavy stubble, and wore a black cap and a dark trenchcoat.

His voice was gravelly. He said, "Hey", and I said, "What?".

And he replied, "I changed the title of the Social Thread."

He began to rise up. "Will I ever see you again?" I asked.

The man gazed out into the night. "The road I walk is off the beaten path. But if you ever find your way there, maybe we will cross each other again."

With a nod, the man walked away, boots crunching in the snow, and I watched until he melded into the darkness beyond.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The simplest name that I've seen here is ---
It's so simple to the point that is complex and some people doesn't know how to pronounce it.

I'll do the best I can to get it.
Yes, Sylveon. Pixilate man.
6IV is not necessary; 5 perfect ones is good enough (specially because Sylveon doesn't need 31IVs on Attack)

If you get one with 31/x/31/31/31/31 and HA; that's a win

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The simplest name that I've seen here is ---
It's so simple to the point that is complex and some people doesn't know how to pronounce it.

6IV is not necessary; 5 perfect ones is good enough (specially because Sylveon doesn't need 31IVs on Attack)

they call him dash or triple dash

Soul.

Yeah, I get what you're saying. I really don't care about the Attack.
Hopefully RNG understands..

D

Deleted member

I originally aimed to use "FlightShift" as my username, and was shocked to see that "Flight" was available at the time of creation. I was lucky, I guess... ?

Simple usernames FTW.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Last night, I heard a persistent knock at my window.

I went to check, and some guy was lying prone in the snow, peering at me (for my room is in the basement, and my window at ground level). He had heavy stubble, and wore a black cap and a dark trenchcoat.

His voice was gravelly. He said, "Hey", and I said, "What?".

And he replied, "I changed the title of the Social Thread."

He began to rise up. "Will I ever see you again?" I asked.

The man gazed out into the night. "The road I walk is off the beaten path. But if you ever find your way there, maybe we will cross each other again."

With a nod, the man walked away, boots crunching in the snow, and I watched until he melded into the darkness beyond.
10/10 i cried

Edit: FalKoopa please move Headcanon thread back to Smash 4 main. It makes no logical sense that it's in the character subforum.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Yeah, I get what you're saying. I really don't care about the Attack.
Hopefully RNG understands..
Ooohh, ok, I know what you're saying too :p
Actually I got an accidental Deino with 6IVs when I was breeding for a shiny, and I use it just because is Hexa-Flawless
Good luck and hopefuly RNG will deliver soon

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Today, I added Serperior, Haxorus and Zoroark to my fighter box. I almost have three boxes full of battle ready Pokemon. :)

Just because @ Soul. Soul. is doing it, I'm gonna go breed up some Eevees. I already have a 6IV Vaporeon and Umbreon, so I'm gonna add Jolteon & Espeon. :4villager:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
B-but I'm s-scared of Ismar.
SO MY PREDICTION WAS TRUE
I CAN SEE THE LINES OF NEPOTISM AND CORRUPTION
In other words, it was Ismar's decision, and I wish you best of luck if you endeavour to change her mind.
i legitimately can't even right now
makes zero logical sense it's not even about characters smh
Exclusively, that is. Headcanon is anything from character relations to the cosmology of Smash, to physics and locales, to plot lines. @IsmaR (ᵃʸʸ ᶫᵐᵃᵒ nice avatar btw)
Edit 2: Oh that's Zant not the ayy lmao alien but still cool

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Motherfreaker, in my CS class, our "homework" is online and the damned site is under maintenance or something which means I and others can't complete it!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
*looks at this IV talk*
...... Im lost. Help
Well, IVs are the equivalent of DNA on Pokémon, an IV also means an extra point in the stat of a 'Mon (reaching a maximum of 31 on each stat)
And to get one with good IVs is necesary to breed Pokémon that have good IVs too to create near-perfect offspring
Like a father having perfect Attack and Speed points
and the Mother with good Defense, Special Attack and Special Attack with hope of getting a Pokémon with the best traits of both of them.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Smite Thy Website!

I hope that never happened to me for math, I will flip tables
I wished I could. The stupid thing is that you have to pay to use the site which has "300 exercises". That's $40 for homework if you didn't buy the textbook which is about $100 as a bundle. I mean, why would you unless you had no reliable internet connection for some reason which renders the homework moot. Java, C++, etc. are popular and since we live in an era where information is pretty much everywhere, I could look up stuff to reference and cross-reference Java.

Last edited:

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Well, IVs are the equivalent of DNA on Pokémon, an IV also means an extra point in the stat of a 'Mon (reaching a maximum of 31 on each stat)
And to get one with good IVs is necesary to breed Pokémon that have good IVs too to create near-perfect offspring
and the Mother with good Defense, Special Attack and Special Attack with hope of getting a Pokémon with the best traits of both of them.
So what you're saying is that you like to get comfortable and watch Pokemon have bestial sex.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Ah..aahhh I think... Going hog wild works best for me. Going hog wild is what made me name my Aurorus Milk So when it fainted I would yell " MILK! MILK NO"

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So what you're saying is that you like to get comfortable and watch Pokemon have bestial sex.
Once I put a Garchomp and a Goomy, so yeah

The daycare guys say that they don't know how Pokémon make an eggs, but im sure they cover they eyes when the Dragon Rush starts

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Motherfreaker, in my CS class, our "homework" is online and the damned site is under maintenance or something which means I and others can't complete it!
This must've been a busy day. First, Club Nintendo, and now that? Sorry about that lol.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Screw this homework, it's only 3% of my grade - 300 exercises which I can do later for the sake of learning. Welp, time to do calculus...

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Hmm I love it when someone goes lucario after I crunch them a few times, they almost always go on this crusade to take me out but as always they find out that being a lucario is harder than it seems. Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom