• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
After finding that Mega Clefable fanart, I decided to play with Clefable for a bit. I keep forgetting how awesome it is these days. Well- better than it use to be anyways.

After patching her up with two Cosmic Powers, Life Orb Clefable just destroys everything. I just one on one'd Chansey cause it couldn't Toxic stall me while I boosted on her. Then proceeded for a sweep. I love one on oneing that ***** and winning.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
You're all talking about icons.

Everyone knows my avatar is the best.
We do?
News to me.

Anywho, I've changed up my anime backlog, so now I'm gonna watch Squid Girl first, then Angel Beats, andTHEN The Disappearance Movie.

What's going on with the rest of you?

D

Deleted member

But who will win in the avatar and signature departments? Find out in the next episode of The Smashboards Chronicles.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I received a hawlucha a while ago named chimichanga from wonder trade.

D

Deleted member

We do?
News to me.

Anywho, I've changed up my anime backlog, so now I'm gonna watch Squid Girl first, then Angel Beats, andTHEN The Disappearance Movie.

What's going on with the rest of you?
Nothing much, same old stuff.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
But who will win in the avatar and signature departments? Find out in the next episode of The Smashboards Chronicles.
So,who would you say has the best signature in the Social Thread 4.0 Mr. Flight.
*Holds Microphone too close to @Flight's mouth*

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I noticed that as well. The writer of the article is hazy on their franchise continuity.

Even so. Now that the prospect of Maslany as main cast has entered my mind, it can't go away. 83
No I think this is for a completely different Star Wars film. she is not listed as appearing in the Force Awakens anywhere, the lead female role for Episode VII has already been filled by Daisy Ridley. Plus I have a feeling Maslany isn't unknown enough to have been selected for Episode VII.

EDIT: also Wikipedia lists it as a standalone Star Wars film only currnetly in pre-production.

Last edited:

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
No I think this is for a completely different Star Wars film. she is not listed as appearing in the Force Awakens anywhere, the lead female role for Episode VII has already been filled by Daisy Ridley. Plus I have a feeling Maslany isn't unknown enough to have been selected for Episode VII.

EDIT: also Wikipedia lists it as a standalone Star Wars film only currnetly in pre-production.
Oh, so there's a standalone SW film being made?

I see. Well, good to see Maslany possibly getting some big(er)-name work, at any rate.

The wait for Force Awakens is going to be monumental. I expect the first actual trailer to surface by the turn of summer.

D

Deleted member

I can rarely manage to keep my avatars for much longer than a week or two...

I find waaaaaaaaaay too many pictures that I like.
I used to do that back when I was at my "prime" in YouTube. 2010 / 2011 to be exact. Now, I tend to do my best on each icon I do to keep them up for months, rather than getting my Wacom tablet out of its box and draw over 9000 times, or figure which character I'm going to use and make it on Photoshop.

Soul.

I try to keep my avatars as long as possible for some reason. I mean, I did that last year. I could change it every month... maybe. It could go either way honestly.

Ultresmasher5

Smash Journeyman
Never played Smash run, but smash tour is legitimately fun to me.
Finally someone who thinks that smash tour isn't the worst mode ever.

The reason I actually like it is because it's feels so darn powerful to have a collection 8+ fighters, all stolen, plus it's kinda cool (but annoying) to try out a customized fighter and then have it stolen and have to fight against it.

also you can try super awesome custom special moves

Ultresmasher5

Smash Journeyman
SmashWiki
Dr. Mario is one of two playable characters to ever skip an installment, as he returned in SSB4 after his Brawl absence, along with Mewtwo.

Wrong! Roy also reappears in Smash 4, and with a new redesign. :4roy:

i'm sorry

D

Deleted member

Rating voice actors in the game?

3rd place: :4lucina:
2nd place: :4sonic:
1st place: :4palutena:

Worst: :substitute:
Here's the best voice actors, in order

3rd::4shulk:

2nd::4shulk:

1st::4shulk:

Speaking of Shulk I recently picked up Smash U again and decided to try him out.
I like him. Really like him.
A lot. Probably way more than I should.
I'm also halfway decent with him too. Been winning a good chunk of my matches with him, which is more than I can say for any other character recently.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ultresmasher5

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, it's day 2.
Roy can use Transform? Nice.
roy
EDIT: That moment when you realize you just wrote: roy
Here's the best voice actors, in order

3rd::4darkpit:

2nd::4darkpit:

1st::4darkpit:

Speaking of Shulk I recently picked up Smash U again and decided to try him out.
I like him. Really like him.
A lot. Probably way more than I should.
I'm also halfway decent with him too. Been winning a good chunk of my matches with him, which is more than I can say for any other character recently.
fix'd
7edgy1me

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just read destiny knot's description, and even with it it doesn't mean perfect iv's are assured.

it only passes down 5/6 iv's from the parents

which means you could potentially have perfect iv's in every category, and end up with 0 in that one critical area

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I AM THE ONLY [visible] USER IN THE THREAD, TIME TO PARTY!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom