• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Yes, I'm doing it the horde method. Shroomish's EXP growth is so slow though; I need to wait until Level 45 for it to learn Spore and evolve it into Breloom.
I especially dislike the fact that the Elite Four in ORAS is the fastest way to gain EXP when you compare it to Le Wow. I mostly train Pokemon away from home, so I don't have the internet for PokeBank to quickly transfer Pokemon from ORAS to XY.

Speaking of Pokebank. I am trying to complete the Pokedex and decided to transfer all my Pokemon over from X to OR. I went from around 330 Pokemon caught to 537. Seeing that made me cry manly tears of joy.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
I have met the rare and elusive Olimar main on For Glory. Sadly, he was crushed by almost every character I play (poor Kirby). Goodbye my sweet space ******! May your journey across the webs be fruitful!

Last edited:

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
that 5-0 was so *facepalm*

I wish chillin at least got SOMETHING out of that set but now we gotta leave it up to daddy mang0 to save us from leffen

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
breeding a shiny squirtle

i would prefer a squirtle with rain dish, but with the moves i'm giving it, it's meant to be a mega blastoise anyway

Last edited:

Soul.

I especially dislike the fact that the Elite Four in ORAS is the fastest way to gain EXP when you compare it to Le Wow. I mostly train Pokemon away from home, so I don't have the internet for PokeBank to quickly transfer Pokemon from ORAS to XY.

Speaking of Pokebank. I am trying to complete the Pokedex and decided to transfer all my Pokemon over from X to OR. I went from around 330 Pokemon caught to 537. Seeing that made me cry manly tears of joy.
Eh. I personally don't care about the Pokédex myself. If I want to get a Pokémon, I'll get one. Too bad I don't have ORAS yet.
If I bought it digitally I would just transfer almost every X/Y Pokémon I have.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I don't know anything about this game, but this song was played on Twitch Plays Pokémon PBR, and now I can't get it off my head

Time to take a trip to Wikpedia to check the game

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
May as well do another update.

I just infiltrated Glacier One, the space pirate research facility in Phendrana Drifts. I got the projector back online, got the Super Missiles, and i stole the Thermal Visor. I made it to the save spot in the observatory, and I'm gonna try to make the rest of the connection tomorrow afternoon, then I'm off to the Quarantine Cave to see what the Pirates are restraining there.

D

Deleted member

So I checked out some of the streams being shown in the homepage and look:

I am famous now.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
So I checked out some of the streams being shown in the homepage and look:

I am famous now.
Hey, congratz on being famous! I haven't seen a Fight or BaPr yet, but I'm still trying.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
certain shiny breeders apparently don't care about breeding for competitive value as well as shiny

but it's not like it takes that much more effort to breed for both

i mean, i'm not going to be assured perfect IV's

but at least i have the right nature and moves

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I don't know anything about this game, but this song was played on Twitch Plays Pokémon PBR, and now I can't get it off my head

Time to take a trip to Wikpedia to check the game
Hot Damn thats nice.
I remember when they played this and I had to go find it
Like DAMN. The beat dropped and I couldn't react to the damn battle

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
certain shiny breeders apparently don't care about breeding for competitive value as well as shiny

but it's not like it takes that much more effort to breed for both

i mean, i'm not going to be assured perfect IV's

but at least i have the right nature and moves
Totally possible! Perfect IV parents and use Destiny knot for 100% chance of IV passing and just shiny hunt!

Just need the perfect IV parents first.

Soul.

I haven't seen a Fight for Soul yet. I guess I'll pull an Earthbound and "pray".

Who here does double battles in Wi-Fi?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Totally possible! Perfect IV parents and use Destiny knot for 100% chance of IV passing and just shiny hunt!

Just need the perfect IV parents first.
can you give destiny knot to one and everstone to the other and have that work?

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
i have a ditto that's nearly perfect

i think only 1 of it's stats isn't

i used it competitively for a while
I have a perfect ditto if you want. I don't use it anyways because I have 2 (3 if you count trick room ditto)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
And I thought that 'Alpaca's avi couldn't get more cuter and cooler

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
So, here's a question. When did the Smash 4 Social Forum become Play-Doh?

Play-Doh is delicious

D

Deleted member

200 more posts until I get to 6,000. This is going to :4sonic:'s levels, even though post counts don't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom