• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Nope. ¦D

Not my kinda series gameplay wise.
That's okay, sometimes I don't know why people lift pitchforks against people who are not interested in TLOZ (or any other big game series)

I wasn't interested in Zelda when I was younger but I got Oracle of Seasons as a Birthday present and I liked it, then I got Ocarina of Time in the GameCube and I followed the series with dedication.

D

Deleted member

I've never played a Zelda game at all. ¦D

Outside of Hyrule Warriors.

And yet I know all of the Zelda mythos due to watching and reading it all out of boredom. XD
I don't even play the games that much and the same thing happens to me, pretty much. Know some stuff about the franchise and all that.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Damn it... I was going to introduce to you the Darksiders games... Oh well... Looks like War will ride alone once more.
My friend in the area has already tried to do that, but I wasn't interested. XD

I'm more of a Kingdom Hearts kinda guy, hence why I'm looking forward to getting 2.5 since it has my first and second favorite games in the series. (2FM and BBSFM in that order)

I'm just waiting on KH3...still. Which I already know is gonna be next year at the earliest.

That's okay, sometimes I don't know why people lift pitchforks against people who are not interested in TLOZ (or any other big game series)

I wasn't interested in Zelda when I was younger but I got Oracle of Seasons as a Birthday present and I liked it, then I got Ocarina of Time in the GameCube and I followed the series with dedication.
To be honest, I've thought about playing Zelda sometimes, but fetch quests bore me if there isn't enough action in the middle of them and Zelda doesn't have much of the kinda action I like.

But I've already decided that if and when I do play Zelda, I'll be starting with OoT3D and ALBW.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
LOL The Pokémon Servers are glitched; I just got the Contrary Serperior Event and I live in México

Soul.

I'm not that interested on Zelda games, to be honest. Yeah, they're all critical acclaim material and stuff, but they just don't interest me.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Dang I missed the DCU talks :3
My friend in the area has already tried to do that, but I wasn't interested. XD

I'm more of a Kingdom Hearts kinda guy, hence why I'm looking forward to getting 2.5 since it has my first and second favorite games in the series. (2FM and BBSFM in that order)

I'm just waiting on KH3...still. Which I already know is gonna be next year at the earliest.

To be honest, I've thought about playing Zelda sometimes, but fetch quests bore me if there isn't enough action in the middle of them and Zelda doesn't have much of the kinda action I like.

But I've already decided that if and when I do play Zelda, I'll be starting with OoT3D and ALBW.
My PS4 is literally my Kingdom Hearts/DBZ, Naruto fighting games/GTA box and I dont regret a thing.
Am I the only one that thinks Wind Waker is overrated?

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Dang I missed the DCU talks :3

My PS4 is literally my Kingdom Hearts/DBZ, Naruto fighting games/GTA box and I dont regret a thing.
Am I the only one that thinks Wind Waker is overrated?
Is disliking Wind waker becoming cool again? Cuz if so that is soooo old!
Wind Waker was being crapped on by a lot of people till the HD version was announced.

D

Deleted member

Is disliking Wind waker becoming cool again? Cuz if so that is soooo old!
Wind Waker was being crapped on by a lot of people till the HD version was announced.
Because people wanted muh realistic Zelda. :troll:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Because people wanted muh realistic Zelda. :troll:
Which they also didn't like for various reason like useless items like the Spinner, Dominion Rod, and the horse call thing since Wolf Link and warping was faster. Also, Zelda was more or less a plot device in Twilight Princess like in Ocarina of Time. You can never please everyone.

Soul.

I should change my avatar. I don't know what character though.
It may or may not be Pikachu. Meh. Still my Smash main so whatever.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Make it Pikachu's next door neighbor.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I was looking for a crappy, Pikared OC do not steal thing, but I found these instead.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'll just sit here and wait for the Twilight Princess Super Dark Edgy Sharp HD 1020p remake :troll:

D

Deleted member

Which they also didn't like for various reason like useless items like the Spinner, Dominion Rod, and the horse call thing since Wolf Link and warping was faster. Also, Zelda was more or less a plot device in Twilight Princess like in Ocarina of Time. You can never please everyone.
Fans don't know what they want. It's that simple. It's hard to please everyone, that's right.

Soul.

Make it Pikachu's next door neighbor.
I actually thought of it being Red. Pikachu will stay on the signature or something.
I was looking for a crappy, Pikared OC do not steal thing, but I found these instead.

inb4 "Aww, it's so cute!"
That first one looks cool. May use the second one for fun stuff.
Also why is FThrow → Crescent Slash godlike. Marth finally gets a KO off his throw.
Well Lucina does as well but nobody uses Lucina so.....

there you go
wat

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I actually thought of it being Red. Pikachu will stay on the signature or something.

inb4 "Aww, it's so cute!"
That first one looks cool. May use the second one for fun stuff.
Also why is FThrow → Crescent Slash godlike. Marth finally gets a KO off his throw.
Well Lucina does as well but nobody uses Lucina so.....

wat
First one looks nicer, agreed. Best one of the 3. :smirk:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So I was training an Eevee to evolve it into Umbreon, I trained it during day with an Everstone to prevent an Espeon, when night arrived I replaced the stone with a Soothe Bell.

-I have a trainer battle in Petalburg Woods
-Eevee Levels Up
-I forgot there is a Moss Rock in that area
-Arrgh!

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
So I was training an Eevee to evolve it into Umbreon, I trained it during day with an Everstone to prevent an Espeon, when night arrived I replaced the stone with a Soothe Bell.

-I have a trainer battle in Petalburg Woods
-Eevee Levels Up
-I forgot there is a Moss Rock in that area
-Arrgh!
WHY DIDNT I THINK OF MAKING EEVEE HOLD AN EVERSTONE DURING THE DAY? Brb gonna breed and evolve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom