• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I was thinking about maybe it would be cool if there is a new battle type in addition to Time, Stock, and Coin battles... I call it Boost battles.

Boost battles are like Coin battles except random stat boosts from Smash Run appear instead of coins. Stat boosts come in different sizes but their sizes depend on how light or how hard the opponents were hit. Characters would run faster, jump higher, hit harder, etc. during the match and their stats would decrease by half when they get KO'd.

These are the stat boosts from Smash Run.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Lol no. Sonic X Amy is the perfect shipping. Don't deny it!
I'll be the judge of that, Cliffy. If I'm not mistaken, I believe I already made it clear that ships I support are correct and other ships are false. :4villager:

And I don't ship these two. :4yoshi:

Sonic runs with Vector, and Vector alone.

My judgement is final. :troll:

Soul.

I'm not like those creeps on Deviant Art, X. Sonic's gonna marry Amy sometime. Im sure of it.
Which is never if he keeps running away. That's how Sonic works.
Actually, you'll find that's quite the opposite. SonAmy shippers are just really really loud. XD
By "loud", you mean lots of shippers supporting the couple or something I'm missing for some reason?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
By "loud", you mean lots of shippers supporting the couple or something I'm missing for some reason?
By "loud" I mean...Ah, I know. Think of the competitive Smash community.

You seem them everywhere and their thoughts and desires are very well known as they're constantly vocal about it to the point that it often seems like there's more of them than there are anyone else, but in truth, there's actually a lot more people who think in contrast to their thoughts. And I mean a lot more. Those other people just don't get as much focus because it's easier for the public to focus on the side causing the most drama in the open.

There are a lot of SonAmy shippers, but they are NOT the majority of the fanbase. Not even close. The majority of the fanbase, silent or not, doesn't want Sonic to end up with anyone at all these days.

Kinda helps that Sega already officially stated that SonAmy will never happen in the main series years ago anyways. Lucky(?) for SonAmy shippers, they have Sonic Boom where it's pretty much gonna happen.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Then explain why I haven't seen him run away in recent years.
Because Amy either hasn't been in any games, isn't in it enough to do anything worth jack ****, isn't being an overly clingy stalker at the time and is a decent friend at that moment, or you're watching Sonic Boom. ¦D

Now how about we just move on from this odd subject, eh?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So the Social Thread is made from....
20% Random
15% Lucina's Chest
25% Sonic (and 20% of that is Knuckles..... & Knuckles)
15% Pokémon
25% Smash

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
20% Random
15% Lucina's Chest
15% Pokémon
25% Smash
More like:
89% Random (including the things you mentioned)
10% Smash
1% CliffJumper

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
In context of where that shot is from, I love how that's exactly how my parents and I reacted to...what was actually going on in that scene at the time.

Like...what?
Besides that, was the anime any good? I've only seen the yuri scenes.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
20% Random
15% Lucina's Chest
15% Pokémon
25% Smash
.0001% crazy as well
I finally finished my crap ton of homework
Thank jebus I have the next week off!
>sees topic
>leaves
Only good thing about the Sonic franchise are the games, and even then most are bad

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
It's funny because that reaction image is of a girl seeing a yuri makeout session.
It's funny 'cuz it's more fitting then.
20% Random
15% Lucina's Chest
15% Pokémon
25% Smash
Ahem
01 Spider-Man (Peter Parker).png

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
The first season was meh for the first 5 episodes then turned it up to 11 and got kickass from 6 and onwards.

Second season? Uh...I'll get back to you on that. I stopped at that episode and decided I'd go back when the uncensored Blu-rays were out when it finished airing, but I still haven't done it yet.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
It gets Madoka level dark at the half of Zwei, and the plot becomes way more complex like other works in the Fate series.
The first season was meh for the first 5 episodes then turned it up to 11 and got kickass from 6 and onwards.

Second season? Uh...I'll get back to you on that. I stopped at that episode and decided I'd go back when the uncensored Blu-rays were out when it finished airing, but I still haven't done it yet.
New season for this year covering the other half of the Zwei manga.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom