• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I actually deleted people from my Facebook because they insisted too much with invitations of Candy Crush and Farmville

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Let me just test something.

prick
EDIT: Yeah it's not censored. Thought we might have had a mod censor dodging

Glad Smashboards isn't that strict

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I actually deleted people from my Facebook because they insisted too much with invitations of Candy Crush and Farmville
Lol, I feel you. I had a Facebook account long time ago (no real name though) and people were sending me lots of stuff like that. I was sick of it, to be honest. ._.

I know right?
Somewhere out there, people are playing the WRONG VIDEO GAMES!
I shall not rest until this is rectified.
Agreed x9000. Those games are just bad...

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
You do that too, eh? I once had a 'friend' on Facebook that would send about 7 requests from 6 different games a least every 12 hours. **** gets annoying, doesn't it?

Actually, besides keeping in touch with the local Smash scene and managing a metal page I rarely use Facebook or even update. I've grown to dislike most of the people that use it. Helps if I never liked them in the first place.

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
Shoutout to @ foolssigma foolssigma I see you c:

Anyway, going back to the job hunt now. Getting real frustrated at certain pages that won't load the Job Qualifications Questions page that is necessary to complete the application (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Ha, didnt see that until now. My computer was running but I just casually sped run Banjo-Kazooie to show off the game to one of my friends. What a classic. I really have to play Banjo-Tooie now when I get a chance. Good luck on the hunt

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I would be very surprised if prick was censored.
I wouldn't be suprised, I would just find it annoying.
Still the censoring on Smashboards is understandable/not anal.

For example I know LBP censors words like lick and suck.
Plus Smashboards doesn't replace words. Imagine someone trying to talk about Assassination Classroom just to have it censored to Buttbuttination Classroom because it has ass in there twice.

My only problem with Smashboards censoring is when you try to say Dickson or Moby-**** and being unable to embed images if the url has a censored word by pure dumb luck.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Bruh, m2k just got 4 stocked twice by Hbox and then lost in Jigg dittos in game 3. What even was this grand finals?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Plus Smashboards doesn't replace words. Imagine someone trying to talk about Assassination Classroom just to have it censored to Buttbuttination Classroom because it has *** in there twice.

My only problem with Smashboards censoring is when you try to say ****son or Moby-**** and being unable to embed images if the url has a censored word by pure dumb luck.
I still think "waifu" needs to be a censored word.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I would be very surprised if prick was censored.
I thought that prick was a slang for... em another actually censored word.

Plus Smashboards doesn't replace words. Imagine someone trying to talk about Assassination Classroom just to have it censored to Buttbuttination Classroom because it has *** in there twice.

My only problem with Smashboards censoring is when you try to say ****son or Moby-**** and being unable to embed images if the url has a censored word by pure dumb luck.
Yes, Actually once I decided not to post an Iron Maiden related post because his singer has the censored word as part of his last name.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Hbox v Reggie for Apex 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom