• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Got over 100 challenges done on Smash for Wii U. The only ones left are some of the collection ones, a lot of Classic mode ones, a lot of All Star ones, 10 characters at the end of Smash Tour, and 50000 blocks in Trophy Rush. The Smash Tour one is really annoying since whenever I get 10 characters, a computer uses a power to knock half of my characters off. >_>

D

Deleted member

So, anything new. Thread went back to inactivity once again.
Nothing much, again. And I think it did, but it's usually at night time that the chat / thread (depending on what you're using) gets overcrowded.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Why the hell Im watching a Candy Candy marathon? :estatic:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Nothing like watching Psych reruns on Esquire on a Sunday night.

I miss that show so much...:c

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
I for one am watching GIFs with Sound. They just released their 100th video. It's a beautiful time waster.

D

Deleted member

Nothing like watching Psych reruns on Esquire on a Sunday night.

I miss that show so much...:c
Talking about Esquire Network (and NBCUniversal to an extent), G4 was shut down in December 31. Sure, it's old news and everything, but it lasted that long. Ehh, what can be done about it when there's video game websites for coverage? :troll:

Mobile games are so casual. I wish the iPhone didn't exist.
Me too. Maybe consoles would rise again in Japan, then. I'm not against Apple in any way but I sort of feel like things like that damaged the industry. That's just me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
HOLY EVER LIVING GUACAMOLE DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT LEFFEN VS ARMADA SET
I'M STILL REELING FROM THAT. LIKE, PHYSICALLY ILL.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Talking about Esquire Network (and NBCUniversal to an extent), G4 was shut down in December 31. Sure, it's old news and everything, but it lasted that long. Ehh, what can be done about it when there's video game websites for coverage? :troll:

Me too. Maybe consoles would rise again in Japan, then. I'm not against Apple in any way but I sort of feel like things like that damaged the industry. That's just me.
Weird, I thought G4 died last year...either way good riddance to that

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

http://tmblr.co/Z4yh2u1XzoXcf

Truly, Homura has found the most understanding person to speak out her love troubles with. Listen as Goofy encourages her.

@Kermit the Ninja

.....Are Persona games really this weird. I've never tried this series.

Yu Narukami has been known to have enough manliness and swag to be able to get it on with anyone.

Anyone.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Well, that explains it.
Just saw the videos. Still weird. I'll never get the concept of Persona.
In order to understand, you simply need to burn your dread and reach out to the truth.

You'll face yourself and mass destruction along the way, but it's all worth it since it's really a battle for everyone's souls.

Cut through the fog, battle the almighty and overcome the genesis through the power of myriad truths.

Just don't become a new world fool or you'll never learn that the arcana are the means by which all is revealed.

That's the beauty of destiny.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
In order to understand, you simply need to burn your dread and reach out to the truth.

You'll face yourself and mass destruction along the way, but it's all worth it since it's really a battle for everyone's souls.

Cut through the fog, battle the almighty and overcome the genesis through the power of myriad truths.

Just don't become a new world fool or you'll never learn that the arcana are the means by which all is revealed.

Omg your making me cry with this but you didn't tell him that he is in a wild Maze of life.

Last edited:

Soul.

Lmao I remember someone in YouTube said something about the Arcana. You just made me remember that.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

2smooth4you
Still a more enjoyable game than Game & Wario. IMO They need to bring back the original microgames in a 3DS game or next gen Nintendo platform since that's what made the WarioWare games lovable. Like Nintendo Land, it felt more like a tech demo instead of a real game because of how limited it was (16 minigames? Really?).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom