• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Wait, if you report something does the nearest mod scurry over?
Or do they pick numbers out of a hat :troll:

Last edited:

Soul.

50 pages already? I didn't know. Hey, maybe this thread isn't that slow after all. Even though I didn't think it was.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Wait, if you report something does the nearest mod scurry over?
I like to think it's similar to American Football. Someone throws the ball, and everyone tackles each other all the while trying to get to the goal (or in this case, the post).

Last edited:

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
If you don't understand, I meant Namco x Capcom, and Project x zone music not being in smash bros, I mean it's disappointing for me that they aren't there.

If pacman, sonic, and megaman, are in this game why not have Namco x capocom, and project x zone music?

Last edited by a moderator:

xLemmy_KoopaX

Bring me my booty!
NNID
xLemmy_KoopaX

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
I wouldn't say that. Thread is a lot more sane because of her. Just stick to the rules when she's around and you should be fine.

And seriously we need a different topic, not paedophilia of all things.
No offense though. I was just being frank, that's all. Glad it's a lot sane as you say.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
If you don't understand, I meant Namco x Capcom, and Project x zone music not being in smash bros, I mean it's disappointing for me that they aren't there.
If pacman, sonic, and megaman, are in this game why not have Namco x capocom, and project x zone music?
Project X zone should have had an assist trophy at least.
Do you even realize that no one from that game is Nintendo related? Just because it was released on the 3DS, doesn't mean its going to get representation.

I literally face palming so hard right now

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Why I always log in when there's weird stuff here?

....wait

...there's weird stuff here all the time :troll:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Wait, why is everyone freaking out?
We, being part of the collective group known as "users", are afraid of the almighty weapon used by the moderators known as a "Banhammer". The Banhamer is a weapon that was forged using the life-force of those who fell before us. There is not much known about it other than there's no way to counter it and the aftermath of being struck with said weapon.

To avoid seeing such a mighty weapon, it is best to follow the rules that the moderators have given us. But when confronted with said weapon, it is best to remain calm and hope the situation handles itself.

xLemmy_KoopaX

Bring me my booty!
NNID
xLemmy_KoopaX
Do you even realize that no one from that game is Nintendo related? Just because it was released on the 3DS, doesn't mean its going to get representation.

I literally face palming so hard right now
Well, I guess we do have a good amount of Namco stuff in the game, so Project X Zone rep would've indeed been a possibility I'd say.

Didn't play it, but it has Tales of stuff in it. So it's probably awesome.

...I'm not saying it would be likely in any case though, just possible.

Last edited:

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Seriously who cares about the tier list!? Just play the character you like to play as. Don't let those stupid tier lists make you think you're either a terrible player, or make you pick another main. Just be good, caring, and also skilled with the character even if it's hard, you can do it! Even if you lose, it's still okay.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I like tier lists though. They give an interesting insight to what the competitive community is like.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I should update my card. I still suck with Palutena and Bowser Jr... *insert sad face reaction image here*

xLemmy_KoopaX

Bring me my booty!
NNID
xLemmy_KoopaX
I like tier lists though. They give an interesting insight to what the competitive community is like.
Sadly, who else thinks that Diddy is kinda boring to watch?
I was going to watch a Smash 4 stream yesterday, but dang Diddys bored me so much. I guess he's more exciting to play against than he's to watch because of player interaction, but damn.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I know, but I mean to say this when someone whines about some character sucks, or like "A wasted slot", and puts it to peoples faces.
People just use that argument because they wanted someone else in *cough* the big guy *cough*.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Sadly, who else thinks that Diddy is kinda boring to watch?
I was going to watch a Smash 4 stream yesterday, but dang Diddys bored me so much. I guess he's more exciting to play against than he's to watch because of player interaction, but damn.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

I agree.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I don't really care about tier lists now.
I was convinced that Palutena was bad, but yesterday there was a lot of people playing Smash 4 in a local Mall and one guy was destroying everybody with her, Dedede and Villager; my friend challenged him and lost 5-0, I challenged the guy later and I lost 5-2.
After that I trained with Palutena for the rest of the day and night and I had a nice improvement. I look foward to challenge that skilled guy again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom