• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
So, does anyone else hope DLC alts will be a thing? That would be cool. One's I can think of off the top of my head are Dry Bowser, Funky Kong, a proper Daisy, a proper Galacta Knight, Dr. Luigi, Shadow, Proto Man, Mrs. Pac-Man, Skyward Sword/OoT Zelda and Link, Hyrule Warriors Ganon, Hyrule Warriors/Skyward Sword Impa, some Wario Master of Disguise outfit, Mr. L, Cosmic Guide over Rosalina, etc...

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Smash 4 Social 4.0 ,which started on 10:04, and is currently on Page 4. It is also 11:24.
Iluminata confurmeded

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
So I got called to the lobby to wait for my brother while I was in the middle of the Korean drama. I waited for over 30 minutes, and he still hasn't arrived. Now I'll never know how the couple reconcile after the lady misunderstood her husband talking about a patient as not loving her, and I'll never find out how they find her after she gets lost. :(

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
So, does anyone else hope DLC alts will be a thing? That would be cool. One's I can think of off the top of my head are Dry Bowser, Funky Kong, a proper Daisy, a proper Galacta Knight, Dr. Luigi, Shadow, Proto Man, Mrs. Pac-Man, Skyward Sword/OoT Zelda and Link, Hyrule Warriors Ganon, Hyrule Warriors/Skyward Sword Impa, some Wario Master of Disguise outfit, Mr. L, Cosmic Guide over Rosalina, etc...
Am I the only one who would rather have DLC stages over DLC characters. I feel the 3DS got the short end of the stick for stages. Plus, other franchises could get more stages based around their series (Mario not withstanding).

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Shiny lucario alt coming back would be nice too.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
By the way,
  • Try not to post images only containing a gif/image/video with no text. It is borderline spam, and too many of those will be treated as such.
This rule has been broken multiple times in these five pages already. Get back on track, or I'll be forced to hit you with the hammer.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
By the way,

This rule has been broken multiple times in these five pages already. Get back on track, or I'll be forced to hit you with the hammer.
[insert come_at_me_bro.jpg]
You'll never take me alive Ko- *sniped*

I try not to break the rule ALL the time...

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
By the way,

Im behaving!

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Warning Received
Nothing to see here. Keep scrolling. Now that you're here, you might as well pay your respects...

Space Stranger's Reaction Image Responses:
Social Thread 3.0 - Social Thread 4.0

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
My ideal choices would be:
- Ocarina of Time costumes (with voices) for Link, Zelda, Ganondorf, Sheik, and if she is a DLC character, Impa.
- Dry Bowser
- Daisy, Galacta Knight, Funky Kong
- Cosmic Guide (I'm surprised I'm not the only one)
- Proto Man, Mrs. Pac-Man, Shadow
- Morgan over Robin, Masked Lucina
- More colors for Bowser Jr., Robin, Wario, Villager
- Starfox 64 Fox, Falco, and Wolf

D

Deleted member

I love this idea, and want it, but Master of Disguise is something that mortally wounded my soul and I must slay those who desire it any shape or form.

En garde.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
*cough* LIAR! LIAR! PANTS FOR HIRE!
Clearly you are the one which lies! I have put more than an image in my posts in this thread!
(Besides I have shorts not pants)

Last edited:

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
I'm still waiting for a legit Blood Falcon alt for Capt Falcon, not one that just sticks a new emblem on his back and calls it a day. I mean if you can make every Koopaling, you can add a skull and spikes here and there.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
@ FalKoopa FalKoopa WHERE'S THE "& KNUCKLES" PART?

WE DISCUSSED THIS!
They seem more strict, I wouldnt instigate
That's no-

*sees infraction from IsmaR the Destroyer*

...Well played...I guess this is the end. *waves white flag*
But there was words...why did it get flagged? I dont understand
Looks like I cant post my rabbit pictures anymore...
I'll just.... I'll just go

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
This post got a Warning....why...?
It has the words
Completely missing the point. The images themselves are only part of the problem. It's the one-liner/+1 post count replies that constantly fill the thread. They cause clutter and we burn through Social threads in no time because of it.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Last edited:

Soul.

Don't think I'll post GIFs on this thread. Eh.
So anyways, what are we doing right now.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I say we Riot against the Mods for being 2strict4fun.
This has turned into;
-No Excuses
-Bans Only
-Bland Thread
RIOT!
RIOT!
RIOT!
*flails pitchfork*

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
We'll be a little stricter about the image posting. Don't post images unnecessarily, basically.
Good thing this went into effect now. I would have been banned in 3.0.

Bad news is that the know your meme reaction image section is useless for me now...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Oh, well.
*closes image folder*....who Im kidding, I don't have one.

Anyway

So, I tried to look like a boss by putting on my boots and my hammer to scare the drunk guys away...
I fell down the stairs and injured my knee...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom