• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
It feels good to play :4falcon: again. I've won pratically all my matches on FG, appart for one, where I've lost to a good :4mario:, even though there was some lags.
Appart from him, I've won each and everyone of those FG matches, destroying :4link:, :4littlemac: and :4pikachu: alike. I've even made some mirror matches, but my Falcon was stronger.

The only character that I really fear now is :4ness:. That idiot with his big ol'smile still give me some problems. And it doesn't really arrange things when Capt.Falcon is a heavy character. But I still win with him.
But I still here this music when I encounter either a Ness or a Villager player. And it fits pretty well when you think about it.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
HEY! FROSTY! YOU WANT SOME SNOW, MAN?!?!?!?!?!
So I can make snowballs and pelt you with them, right? :smirk:

Sure, be my guest. :demon:

Imported it from Australia, isn't it? Lucky you. :p

I would have done it too if importing wasn't costlier from Australia compared to the US.
But you'd get the glorious PAL version. =O

@ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo That Assassination Classroom GIF in your sig... Well, props for watching the anime adaptation of one of my favorite manga. You're one step closer to being awarded one of the elusive Frostwraith Seals of Approval.

Except it isn't imported. I was one of lucky ones to receive an email from Nintendo offering me a New Nintendo 3DS, Ambassador Edition.

You lucky *******... :evil:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
OH oh you live in UK, woops, but can the Euro 3DS play Japanese games?
If it's region locked, then probably not. Japan lives on the other side of the neighborhood. :p

First the Smash Demo codes, now this? You must be a lucky man. ;)
I must be on Nintendo's nice list.

You lucky *******... :evil:
@ FalKoopa FalKoopa Penalise him! Pretty sad to see a former moderator flaming a guy, y'know? :demon:

Enjoy paying more! :troll:
Life pays.

Soul.

Same, and it will be cheaper than buying the wii game used, especially in my country (I know the US got a reprint at Gamestop and the PAL one had a wider release.) As long as it comes on a game card though, especially since it will be like a whopping 6 GB, which is bigger than the stock Micro-SD it comes with.

Now watch Xenoblade 3DS not come out outside of Japan. Was confirmed for Australia though apparently.

EDIT: It's happeningggggg

http://www.gamestop.it/SearchResult/QuickSearch?listskus=260819,260818,260817,260816
Was Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii) 30 fps? The New 3DS version will most likely be 30 fps, so I'm just wondering.
Also, I forgot to mention, it's my Circle Pad's grip that is having problems. You know, the gray nub? That thing falls down very quickly on my OG 3DS. And since MK7 is getting custom tracks, I might as well use my OG 3DS for that lol.

It feels good to play :4falcon: again. I've won pratically all my matches on FG, appart for one, where I've lost to a good :4mario:, even though there was some lags.
Appart from him, I've won each and everyone of those FG matches, destroying :4link:, :4littlemac: and :4pikachu: alike. I've even made some mirror matches, but my Falcon was stronger.

The only character that I really fear now is :4ness:. That idiot with his big ol'smile still give me some problems. And it doesn't really arrange things when Capt.Falcon is a heavy character. But I still win with him.
But I still here this music when I encounter either a Ness or a Villager player. And it fits pretty well when you think about it.
....So uh. Does Falcon beat Pikachu now?

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I think I get the New 3Ds later when it comes out in the U.S, Don't want to buy it and have no games to play for it in the first 3 or 2 month.

R0Y

Smash Master
Was Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii) 30 fps? The New 3DS version will most likely be 30 fps, so I'm just wondering.
Also, I forgot to mention, it's my Circle Pad's grip that is having problems. You know, the gray nub? That thing falls down very quickly on my OG 3DS. And since MK7 is getting custom tracks, I might as well use my OG 3DS for that lol.

....So uh. Does Falcon beat Pikachu now?
Yup, 30 with dips, and probably 30 with dips again. Game really pushed the Wii hardware with its massive environments. I should add that according to GameXplain, the grey nub feels a bit different on the New 3DS than on the OG at the very least. I think it may have been fixed way back in 2012 with the XL though.

Life pays.
Senran Kagura fan?

I think I get the New 3Ds later when it comes out in the U.S, Don't want to buy it and have no games to play for it in the first 3 or 2 month.
Aside from overstock of the old models, I think NOA and NOE held it back BECAUSE there were no games to play, other than slight enhancements to Smash 3DS. I imagine Majora's Mask 3D with slight enhancements will be a launch title...and hopefully Xenoblade.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
@ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo That Assassination Classroom GIF in your sig... Well, props for watching the anime adaptation of one of my favorite manga. You're one step closer to being awarded one of the elusive Frostwraith Seals of Approval.
Oh yes

My Girlfriend told me about it and now I am hooked and need more. I cant wait till next friday

Soul.

Yup, 30 with dips, and probably 30 with dips again. Game really pushed the Wii hardware with its massive environments. I should add that according to GameXplain, the grey nub feels a bit different on the New 3DS than on the OG at the very least. I think it may have been fixed way back in 2012 with the XL though.
Hmm. The New 3DS' grip must be like the XL's then. That works I suppose.
inb4 complaints about the C-Stick :troll:

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Well, I'll be off.

Getting too distracted with this site already once more. Not good.

See ya.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hmm. The New 3DS' grip must be like the XL's then. That works I suppose.
inb4 complaints about the C-Stock :troll:
I remember when everyone complained because the original 3DS XL didn't feature a full fledged second Circle Pad. Didn't they know that'd make the original version inferior, and make everyone buy the larger model just because it has another stick? I didn't know a redesign would be the definitive version of a handheld. And let's face it, few games really used the second stick, although of course thanks to the C-Stick found in the New 3DS models I think the library of games that support it will go higher in some form.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
I think I'll just stick with my 3DS XL. Xenoblade Chronicles isn't enough for me to delve into the new one.

Soul.

I remember when everyone complained because the original 3DS XL didn't feature a full fledged second Circle Pad. Didn't they know that'd make the original version inferior, and make everyone buy the larger model just because it has another stick? I didn't know a redesign would be the definitive version of a handheld. And let's face it, few games really used the second stick, although of course thanks to the C-Stick found in the New 3DS models I think the library of games that support it will go higher in some form.
Lol, that makes no sense. They had to make a stronger, faster 3DS at some point. Games like Xenoblade wouldn't run on the original 3DS because of hardware requirements, which the New 3DS has. That thing has enough power for developers to make Operation Rainfall in ZOMG 3D.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I should buy hundreds of copies of Xenoblade so that no one else can play it :troll:

Lol, that makes no sense. They had to make a stronger, faster 3DS at some point. Games like Xenoblade wouldn't run on the original 3DS because of hardware requirements, which the New 3DS has. That thing has enough power for developers to make Operation Rainfall in ZOMG 3D.
Operation Rainfall isn't Xenoblade; Xenoblade was just one of the games that was part of Operation Rainfall.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I'll have you know I only cried for 5 minutes
I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I think I'll just stick with my 3DS XL. Xenoblade Chronicles isn't enough for me to delve into the new one.
I hear it's a long-a' yse RPG. So seeing a portable version is more viable to me.

I don't think I could handle looking at it on the Wii, either. It'd be an ugly downgrade to see Shulk go from HD to SD for me.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
MEGUTONA

I'll have you know I only cried for 5 minutes
You also screamed! Shaken by the power of AURA! The power of Forward smash! And Up smash!

And you never did stop catching my reverse high fives with your face! :4lucario:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom