• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Yeah, us 3 are all 2011 owners. I'd be salty if I had say, just bought an XL this holiday season. I imagine not everyone is okay with this stopgap handheld.
I got mine in 2011 at launch as well and I can say it's aging so bad. I never got an XL so it's likely that I'll get one this time around. It's kinda boring to use the original now.

Soul.

Yeah, us 3 are all 2011 owners. I'd be salty if I had say, just bought an XL this holiday season. I imagine not everyone is okay with this stopgap handheld.
Everyone would be salty if they got an XL right now. The New 3DS is just better in general. Plus the fact that the 3DS (as a whole) is getting old, it makes sense for them to release the New 3DS if you think about it. Of course it's too early to talk about new handhelds and stuff, but you get the point.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
My 3DS has a Circle Pad broken. I can play well, but it's less comfortable. Super glue only lasted a month and it got even more broken.

I have my 3DS since September 2011 (so, a few months after the release) and it's about time they're releasing an upgraded version.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I guess I'm better off saving for the next console. I've always been a late adopter.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I'm gonna buy the N3DS as well. Have the original one (would be ambassador if I had WiFi at the time) and playing a lot of Pokemon, Uprising and Smash killed my Circle Pad and Start button.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
My 3DS has a Circle Pad broken. I can play well, but it's less comfortable. Super glue only lasted a month and it got even more broken.

I have my 3DS since September 2011 (so, a few months after the release) and it's about time they're releasing an upgraded version.
Oh hey Frostwraith!
Yeah, that circle pad thing is happening to a lot of people, but I'm still good on mine. It hasn't broken once yet.

R0Y

Smash Master
That is one game I'm looking forward to, since I missed the Wii release.
Same, and it will be cheaper than buying the wii game used, especially in my country (I know the US got a reprint at Gamestop and the PAL one had a wider release.) As long as it comes on a game card though, especially since it will be like a whopping 6 GB, which is bigger than the stock Micro-SD it comes with.

Now watch Xenoblade 3DS not come out outside of Japan. Was confirmed for Australia though apparently.

EDIT: It's happeningggggg

http://www.gamestop.it/SearchResult/QuickSearch?listskus=260819,260818,260817,260816

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
So um Black mage, no not a chance seeing how that is SEs character
Inkling, too new, not even out yet
whoever that Anthony **** is, why?
all in all.....nah
Who the **** is Anthony?

Also your gf lost my respect/attention that I had when she spouted the " Is more deserving" argument
You seem to overall have a huge lack of respect but that is not my problem.

D

Deleted member

I guess I'm better off saving for the next console. I've always been a late adopter.
Let's see.. I got the DS Lite when it was new, I got the Wii when it was new, I got the DSi and DSi XL when they were new, I got the 3DS when it was new.. the only exceptions would be (unrelated but yeah) Xbox 360 and Wii U. *laughs*

But back to the 3DS, I'll transfer everything by using the Windows way (transferring SD card data to another).

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Just caught a Bold Cresselia with 31/26-27/30-31/30-31/20-21/30-31. Should I keep or reset? I most likely would have kept it if the attack and special defense IVs switched around, but I'm not sure what to think of a 20-21IV...

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I'm gonna buy the N3DS as well. Have the original one (would be ambassador if I had WiFi at the time) and playing a lot of Uprising and Smash killed my Circle Pad and Start button.
Same here.

Too much Uprising and Smash contributed to my Circle Pad's demise. It got broken when I was playing Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, but by that time, I already had a ton of hours put into KIU.

Sakurai: breaking 3DS Circle Pads since 2014. Sakurai: (laughs)

Here's hoping the New 3DS's Circle Pads are made of more resilient stuff.

Oh hey Frostwraith!
What's up.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'm probably gonna go to the N3DS as well. Though ironically I've never had an issue with the Circle Pad, if anything it's my shoulder buttons that had the problems.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Whoa yeah man you've caught me offguard didn't even recognise you till I saw that sig of yours. How've you been?
Crying over the blood of many Spider-Men being spilled in Spider-Verse.

Also hyped for new Digimon series (hence avi).

R0Y

Smash Master

Just look at this sexy beast... NOA please don't mess with the button colours or not release a white version!

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I'll let you guys know how the New Nintendo 3DS feels when it gets delivered tomorrow. :troll:

D

Deleted member

Same here.

Too much Uprising and Smash contributed to my Circle Pad's demise. It got broken when I was playing Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, but by that time, I already had a ton of hours put into KIU.

What's up.
I think it's not the Circle Pad's materials that causes it to break, it's more like the player, which is pushing it way too hard in the center or its sides. That causes the problem. I also think the New 3DS (both models) have the same Circle Pad but I don't know if it'd be more durable or not.

I'm probably gonna go to the N3DS as well. Though ironically I've never had an issue with the Circle Pad, if anything it's my shoulder buttons that had the problems.
Don't get me started on the shoulder buttons. My R button is broken or semi-broken in almost all my handhelds (except PSP, DSi XL and 3DS). I really dislike that.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'll let you guys know how the New Nintendo 3DS feels when it gets delivered tomorrow. :troll:
Imported it from Australia, isn't it? Lucky you. :p

I would have done it too if importing wasn't costlier from Australia compared to the US.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Same here.

What's up.
HEY! FROSTY! YOU WANT SOME SNOW, MAN?!?!?!?!?!

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I need to know if it is worth waiting for until my 3DSXL dies out or if I should spend the money to get it right away
I'm just hoping my hands can adjust to a non-XL size again. For some reason, they didn't offer XL sizes of the Ambassador Edition. -_-

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Imported it from Australia, isn't it? Lucky you. :p

I would have done it too if importing wasn't costlier from Australia compared to the US.
Except it isn't imported. I was one of lucky ones to receive an email from Nintendo offering me a New Nintendo 3DS, Ambassador Edition.

Aw really that sucks but better hope it isnt region locked then.
It won't be if I ordered the European region 3DS.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Except it isn't imported. I was one of lucky ones to receive an email from Nintendo offering me a New Nintendo 3DS, Ambassador Edition.
First the Smash Demo codes, now this? You must be a lucky man. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom