• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
W
Once I watched a PMD video where Kyurem freezes and kills a Hydreigon
EDIT: This one

I got triggered so hard that I overkilled Kyurem in my White version a lot of times with Dragon Gem boosted Draco Meteor before capturing it.
What made this moment worse for me was that the Hydreigon was my favorite character in the game, seeing it brutally murdered like that was a shock.

Which made it all the sweeter to make it up to the top of the glacier and take it down for that.

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Are you interested in card games or collecting? There's the TCG, which is another part of the franchise that's pretty big. Just thought I'd bring it up since people were talking about different parts of the franchise before.

Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of the mainlines games, but there's some spin-offs that I like. My main interest for the franchise is probably the TCG, though I don't play competitively or anything. I'm just big on collecting the cards and I like many TCG illustrators and I should totally buy that Pokemon TCG illustration art book. Anyway, when you've been collecting since the first sets sometimes you get attached to particular artists. I love how you could see their art style evolve over the years for those who are still illustrators for the card game.

Anyway, it's totally fine if you have interest in a franchise but don't really like what it offers... or only like a certain part. If I'm making any sense.

But seriously, the only Pokemon character I play in Smash is :pichumelee: (for the lulz). But if I like how Mewtwo turns out in this game, well, I might be interested in picking him up as a secondary.
TCG?
image.jpg

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
The picture above shows few of the many cards i have. I collect them like Dk collect coconut cream pies.:4dk:

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Ooh nice.

I had an Ancient Mew but I lost it when I was younger. T_T I need to get another one lol. Awesome card, especially for the aesthetics.

Jirachi's one of my fave Pokemon. <3 I have one from the Rising Rivals set. And can I just say Rising Rivals and Supreme Victors are like some of my fave sets released? They included some Pokemon owned by Sinnoh's Gym Leaders and Elite Four members (Rising Rivals), and Frontier Brains and Champion (Supreme Victors). I would love to see something like this again in the TCG.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Ooh nice.

I had an Ancient Mew but I lost it when I was younger. T_T I need to get another one lol. Awesome card, especially for the aesthetics.

Jirachi's one of my fave Pokemon. <3 I have one from the Rising Rivals set. And can I just say Rising Rivals and Supreme Victors are like some of my fave sets released? They included some Pokemon owned by Sinnoh's Gym Leaders and Elite Four members (Rising Rivals), and Frontier Brains and Champion (Supreme Victors). I would love to see something like this again in the TCG.
I could get more pics if you want.

D

Deleted member

Are you interested in card games or collecting? There's the TCG, which is another part of the franchise that's pretty big. Just thought I'd bring it up since people were talking about different parts of the franchise before.

Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of the mainlines games, but there's some spin-offs that I like. My main interest for the franchise is probably the TCG, though I don't play competitively or anything. I'm just big on collecting the cards and I like many TCG illustrators and I should totally buy that Pokemon TCG illustration art book. Anyway, when you've been collecting since the first sets sometimes you get attached to particular artists. I love how you could see their art style evolve over the years for those who are still illustrators for the card game.

Anyway, it's totally fine if you have interest in a franchise but don't really like what it offers... or only like a certain part. If I'm making any sense.

But seriously, the only Pokemon character I play in Smash is :pichumelee: (for the lulz). But if I like how Mewtwo turns out in this game, well, I might be interested in picking him up as a secondary.
TGC? Cool. I've been planning to collect stuff but I don't think I'll do it anyway. To be honest, I was never a fan of the series. I did test the main series games and I can say I'm terribad. I just can't get into them. I also played some of the spinoff games and they were okay at best. It's not really my thing.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
TGC? Cool. I've been planning to collect stuff but I don't think I'll do it anyway. To be honest, I was never a fan of the series. I did test the main series games and I can say I'm terribad. I just can't get into them. I also played some of the spinoff games and they were okay at best. It's not really my thing.
Yeah, the TCG can get quite expensive if you want to collect cards. :laugh: Then again, you could also sell them to get some more $$$ (especially rare cards).

I do like collecting things though. Other than Pokemon cards, I collect random junk. =P Well it's more or less materials that I could use to make junk sculptures and such. At least reusing things is good for then environment, right?

I could get more pics if you want.
How many cards do you have (rough estimate)? If you have time, I don't mind seeing more pics. I'd take some of mine, but I'm about to hit the hay. What's funny is that there's one page full of cards, but right in the middle there's Professor Juniper between two legendaries. I'll have to show you a pic tomorrow, it's kinda funny how I arranged the cards.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Yeah, the TCG can get quite expensive if you want to collect cards. :laugh: Then again, you could also sell them to get some more $$$ (especially rare cards).

I do like collecting things though. Other than Pokemon cards, I collect random junk. =P Well it's more or less materials that I could use to make junk sculptures and such. At least reusing things is good for then environment, right?

How many cards do you have (rough estimate)? If you have time, I don't mind seeing more pics. I'd take some of mine, but I'm about to hit the hay. What's funny is that there's one page full of cards, but right in the middle there's Professor Juniper between two legendaries. I'll have to show you a pic tomorrow, it's kinda funny how I arranged the cards.
Sorry for the later reply... i have about 100 something cards... I won't show them all at once of course...

D

Deleted member

I actually thought of collecting old gaming systems just for the sake of it. Don't think that will happen though. And yep.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I actually thought of collecting old gaming systems just for the sake of it. Don't think that will happen though. And yep.
I thought of collecting bottle caps... What is wrong with me?
Not to mention the bottle caps were mostly caps for alcohol bottles...:088:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Well, if you want to do that, go for it. xD
Lol i meant i did XP i did collect dolls but... Never mind... uhh i want to collect Old school game stuff like the Power glove...

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Well i guess the thread will live to the end, Like my goldfish...

Soul.

The thread is clearly living on the edge of tomorrow.
You get bonus points if you get the reference.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Yo. Jin Kazama's looking hype as **** in Tekken 7. He's got super armor on some moves.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom