• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Smash Social Prison 5.0
No images allowed and we must only talk in Ye Olde English about Smash Bros games. Anyone who goes offtopic gets instabanned.:troll:
Inb4 rip everyone

Last edited:

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Honestly this is getting ridiculous. I can't even begin to describe how annoying it is reading these new Splatoon articles on Gamespot, IGN, Gametrailers and more, particularly the comments. What every non-Nintendo owner comments, one of the following:
1. Splatoon has no voice-chat hurr-durr Nintendo sucks get with the times Nintendo it's 2015.
2. Splatoon will fail hurr-durr it's not Mario or Zelda so Nintendo fans won't buy it- FAIL!
Seriously they are just so unoriginal it's not true:mad::mad::mad:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm 100% sure I failed my math final

I just hope I got ENOUGH points on it to pass the class

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
It's funny how much picture/gif/video use has gone up since the days of the E3 2011 social.

Only if you plebs keep up the :yoshi64::yoshimelee::yoshi2::4yoshi::substitute:
Yoshi is my favorite character so I should have the right to use his smilies. :yoshi64:

Honestly this is getting ridiculous. I can't even begin to describe how annoying it is reading these new Splatoon articles on Gamespot, IGN, Gametrailers and more, particularly the comments. What every non-Nintendo owner comments, one of the following:
1. Splatoon has no voice-chat hurr-durr Nintendo sucks get with the times Nintendo it's 2015.
Yes, I really wish Splatoon would have voice chat support so I can hear :salt: 9 year old homophobic kids insulting my mother. -sarcasm-

Last edited:

_gold_

Smash Master
Me when i use a vacuum, is relevant because Houou said Halo 5 and it is on X Box One and i think the X Box One sucks.
That's nice.
Are we not a more civilized group of persons to not be talking about which console sucks and another which does not?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Smash Social Prison 5.0
No images allowed and we must only talk in Ye Olde English about Smash Bros games. Anyone who goes offtopic gets instabanned.:troll:
Inb4 rip everyone
Then I will quit Smashnoards. And then I'll have to embark on a year-long journey to find a new site.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
:4jigglypuff:The Jigg is up, you're under a rest!:4jigglypuff:
Now that I got that out of the way, how are all of you doing?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Am I the only one who would've liked to see that Zelda show?

That's nice.
Are we not a more civilized group of persons to not be talking about which console sucks and another which does not?
But if we were, how would we still have "Console VS PC" debates?

Last edited:

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

_gold_

Smash Master
But if we were, how would we still have "Console VS PC" debates?
We could if you'd like, but I've never been one for debating about which console is superior, or whether PC is better than console and vice versa. I just play games to have fun. Isn't that the point?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
We could if you'd like, but I've never been one for debating about which console is superior, or whether PC is better than console and vice versa. I just play games to have fun. Isn't that the point?
No. It's not. Because if you're not playing video games with my preference, you're doing it wrong.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Speaking of dated... :troll:
:glare:

Anyway, I agree with @ --- --- that the Social thread used to be better than nowadays.

And we used to talk about things unrelated to Smash anyway. Nothing wrong with that, since this is a social thread.

_gold_

Smash Master
No. It's not. Because if you're not playing video games with my preference, you're doing it wrong.
lol wut?
Darnit, I did it again. I listened to one song from Skyrim and now it's calling my name to play it again. Skyrim stahp, college is more important. Skyrim STAHP!

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I didn't think people would get so excited for a show to NOT exist.
It's simple really: we love our sacred cows. And God forbid there's the slightest hint of them being tarnished (even if we don't know it'll happen). Or else we'll scream like the raving monkeys we are.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
@ Ffamran Ffamran
THE TIME HAS COME, AND SO HAVE I
You forgot the song. :p

Anyway, I'm getting Viewtiful Joe vibes with Dante, Vergil, Nero, Lady, and Trish all being playable. Technically, if either Dante and/or Vergil get a Sparda costume, then there's 6 playable characters. Credo would be cool to play as too and he was a cool character with not a lot of screentime to show his swordsmanship. Credo was more or less the DMC3 Vergil fight 1 and 2 while Dante was the 3rd fight in DMC4. Oh, and it'd be hilarious if Gloria, Kyrie, and DmC Dante and DmC Vergil were playable. DmC Dante would work easily as "another Nero" while DmC Vergil might not merit being another character since he's the closest to the original series.

Y'know, I just noticed something, each character sort of represents one of Dante's Styles and this is more notable with all the characters in DMC4:SE. Lady is Gunslinger, Vergil is Trickster, and Nero is Swordmaster. Trish is the oddball, but I didn't watch the trailer carefully and she might have a block, so she'd be Royal Guard. At the same time, DmC Dante is Quicksilver and DmC Vergil is Doppelganger. This ends up with Dante being the jack of all trades and master of all.

Does Vergil still have Beowulf? If he does, then it proves that one theory that Dante never used Beowulf since his other weapons were shown in a cutscene being obtained while Beowulf was shown being obtained by Vergil. Also, it's cool how DmC did give a sneak peek at Vergil if he had an expanded moveset since I think he has some new moves shown in the trailer. I really, really want DmC:DE and DMC:SE.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Another tier list, and Yoshi is 3rd place in it.
This feels so wrong, yet so right...

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
So a guy in my art class made a big mistake and said "Lucario sucks at Smash" when I was around. Boy did I nearly wear myself out telling him why he was playing with the wrong guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom