• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just can't stop watching the Battle Between M-Rayquaza vs P-Groudon and P-Kyogre
The amount of rekking is too much

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
After thinking about it and doing some research, I came up with this:
[collapse="50-character roster, 25 characters per company"]
Nintendo|Capcom
Mario|Mega Man
Luigi|X
Peach|Zero
Bowser|Tron Bonne
Donkey Kong|Ryu
Yoshi|Akuma
Wario|Chun-Li
Link|Guile
Zelda|Morrigan
Ganondorf|Hsien-Ko
Samus|Demitri
Pikachu|Chris Redfield
Mewtwo|Jill Valentine
Pit|Albert Wesker
Fox|Viewtiful Joe
Kirby|Dante
King Dedede|Monster Hunter
Marth|Strider Hiryu
Robin|Mike Haggar
Olimar|Frank West
Captain Falcon|Batsu Ichimonji
Ness|Arthur
Villager|Red Arremer
Little Mac|Captain Commando
Shulk|Phoenix Wright
[/collapse]
>Viewtiful Joe

Why can't this be an actual thing?

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
All right, can I say something real quick ?
I hate Sonic in Smash 4.
There, I don't even need to rant on it. Sonic is just the dumbiest character in this game. The end.:mario64:

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Eh, he is good. sure he kos me fast and I get annoyed but I think he is pretty cool
I already hate Sonic a lot, mostly for his horrible personality. But having him back in Smash, with all of his horrible techniques that I just want to throw out of my window, all of his taunts, moves, colors...everything is hateable.
And when I fight him, I keep thinking to myself :
tumblr_na7uncVfWa1sjntewo1_400.jpg

"This character is already dead since 2006 and he keeps coming back to promote himself in other games. Seriously, stay in your grave for once Sonic. Just once, and don't come back."

Yes, I really don't like Sonic. Sorry for those who like him, but I simply don't.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I ask my dad if it is ok to buy myself a N3DS " Its your school money blah blah"
I tell my sister I feel like buying a N3DS "it's your money, you can do what you want with it"

So wtf do I do? Not spend money on myself at all or spend money on myself once like jesus
I already hate Sonic a lot, mostly for his horrible personality. But having him back in Smash, with all of his horrible techniques that I just want to throw out of my window, all of his taunts, moves, colors...everything is hateable.
And when I fight him, I keep thinking to myself :
View attachment 43674
"This character is already dead since 2006 and he keeps coming back to promote himself in other games. Seriously, stay in your grave for once Sonic. Just once, and don't come back."

Yes, I really don't like Sonic. Sorry for those who like him, but I simply don't.
What about Mario and Oh Pikachu. They keep promoting themselves and they should of died a long time ago
I honestly see nothing hate-able about him but whateves

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I ask my dad if it is ok to buy myself a N3DS " Its your school money blah blah"
I tell my sister I feel like buying a N3DS "it's your money, you can do what you want with it"

So wtf do I do? Not spend money on myself at all or spend money on myself once like jesus
If you want to spend money on the handheld, go for it.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Dude, 3D Blast was released in 1996.
Oh sorry. How many times did Sonic died again ? Once on the Saturn, second time in 2006 and a third time in 2014.
This foolish fool of a fool died 3 times like an idiot thanks to his foolishly incompetent fool of developpers ! Just stay dead Sonic !

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Oh sorry. How many times did Sonic died again ? Once on the Saturn, second time in 2006 and a third time in 2014.
This foolish fool of a fool died 3 times like an idiot thanks to his foolishly incompetent fool of developpers ! Just stay dead Sonic !
So can I say AA should stay dead too? Since those games seem to never stop
Layton as well but I think the MAIN series is done with those

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

You could offer to do an extra household chore. That and getting straight A's in the first half of my senior year in high school is how I was able to convince my parents I deserved a Wii U.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So I just found out today that Leffen made a Smash rap video.
And I feel blessed that I was able to avoid it for this long. Now that I know about it, I weep for humanity.

And Sonic Schoolhouse.
And Sonic Labyrinth.
And Sonic Shuffle.
And Sonic Free Riders.
And Sonic Blast (Game Gear)
And that one time they tried making a Sonic skateboard game.
So on, so forth.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
You could offer to do an extra household chore. That and getting straight A's in the first half of my senior year in high school is how I was able to convince my parents I deserved a Wii U.
yeaaaah straight A's is something Im too stupid to do >:
Spending money is hard when you are in college, thats for sure

Soul.

All right, can I say something real quick ?
I hate Sonic in Smash 4.
There, I don't even need to rant on it. Sonic is just the dumbiest character in this game. The end.:mario64:
I thought that was Diddy

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
So I just found out today that Leffen made a Smash rap video.
And I feel blessed that I was able to avoid it for this long. Now that I know about it, I weep for humanity.

And Sonic Schoolhouse.
And Sonic Labyrinth.
And Sonic Shuffle.
And Sonic Free Riders.
So on, so forth.
I like Sonic Riders :(. But Sonic free riders on the other hand...yeah.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
So can I say AA should stay dead too? Since those games seem to never stop
Layton as well but I think the MAIN series is done with those
Meh, it's still alive. The next Ace Attorney game is coming in 2015 in Japan and 2016 in America. So, I don't think Ace Attorney is going to die soon. I think they should stop the series when they finish the trilogy started by Dual Destinies. I hope.

And Sonic Schoolhouse.
And Sonic Labyrinth.
And Sonic Shuffle.
And Sonic Free Riders.
So on, so forth.
Sonic died when they introduced polygons in gaming.

I thought that was Diddy
Diddy is fine. At least, he's a funny character. Sonic is not. He's just not a good character to begin with.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Meh, it's still alive. The next Ace Attorney game is coming in 2015 in Japan and 2016 in America. So, I don't think Ace Attorney is going to die soon. I think they should stop the series when they finish the trilogy started by Dual Destinies. I hope.
There's also the thing AA is on of the few things Capcom actually puts effort to.[/quote]

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Were you playing vs. good Sonic mains?
Oh, of course I played good Sonic mains. And it's horrible to fight him. He literally goes too fast, thus, he can escape everything. Add his UpB that can make him go away from any bad situation (and can edgeguard) and his incredible kill power, and you have there one solid but annoying character.

the amount of people that grew up with Sonic that this would piss off is so high
I grew up with Mario and Sonic and always prefered Mario. Mario is a nice character, he doesn't have a lot of depth in his character, but you can at least enjoy playing as him. I never liked Sonic to begin with. He's the opposite of a good character for me. Overpowered, cocky, idiotic, selfish, incompetent when needed etc... I could go on and on about how much I hate his character. He's not a hero, nor a nice guy, he's an idiot.
When you want to make a silent character having a personality, you don't turn into a cocky idiot like this. You simply don't change him. That's where Mario won.

There's also the thing AA is on of the few things Capcom actually puts effort to.
[/quote]
Yeah, along with Street Fighter and other stuff that I don't remember. The new one looks really good, by the way.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Even with Sanic talk this thread doesn't go fast :4sonic:

Which is good because I want this thread to live longer

....well, now is going a little bit fast so whatever

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom