• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I think she's the only yandere character I can actually tolerate, because it's done for comedy due to its over-the-top portrayal.

I've seen people defending the idea that Fairy Tail is actually a subtle parody of Japanese character archetypes and shounen manga overall. Honestly, I can't tell, but even Natsu is quite hammier than the usual shounen protagonist, so I guess it holds some truth.
I could totally see that. Fairy Tail being a parody. Actually, considering the ridiculous amount of, uh, jiggle factor, I kind of hope it is.

That new One Piece chapter though, **** had really hit the fan bases on what happened to Law. But hey, at least we can finally see that Doffy vs. Luffy fight since this arc had been dragging long enough.

Also, Bartolomeo for Strawhat! :awesome:
Officially the longest arc ever. And I feel like there's still so much more to happen. Poor Law though. Surely Sabo will come help out and make it 2 vs 2.

I am definitely a member of the Barto Club!
He's my favorite character introduced this arc... heck, introduced since the time skip!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
With finesse and relative ease. That staff is pretty much guaranteed to make her the most unique StarFox character they could ever add. So unique they'll think she's not a StarFox character at all.
It's more safe to say that Waluigi is unique also. He can use items from the Mario series that were unique to him from the spin-offs like bombs and the potted Piranha Plant. (Before you chop me about the plant,he was the first to use it in MP3,get rekt.) He can also use his dancing skillz,because it's stated that Waluigi's true goal in the Mario games is to become the greatest dancer.

kthxm8

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
So I was tired yesterday because I had like 1 hour of sleep, so I laid down to take a nap at 4:30 PM before dinner, and I just now woke up at 7 AM.

Quality

I'm thanking my lucky stars I didn't have any homework for today

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I was up till like 3 playing Smash and talking with some friends
I finally decided on one last match, then I would go to sleep
Then pitfalls and S-Flags were put on and I didn't end up sleeping much lmao
I can't believe it's Thursday already 0_o
There's been footage shown of the live action AoT movie
I can't wait for America to screw this up somehow, if it gets a Western adaptation

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I was up till like 3 playing Smash and talking with some friends
I finally decided on one last match, then I would go to sleep
Then pitfalls and S-Flags were put on and I didn't end up sleeping much lmao
I can't believe it's Thursday already 0_o
There's been footage shown of the live action AoT movie
I can't wait for America to screw this up somehow, if it gets a Western adaptation
Live-Action AoT? I'm ready for live-action Titan-sized butts. :troll:

But I can't handle realistic gore well, so egh.

:231:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Thank the War Gods that badass isn't censored. That's a way too badass word to be censored by some sensitive wusses. :demon:

Isn't your avatar that hilariously yandere girl from Fairy Tail? lol

And I see that @N3ON's sig icons are becoming popular...
I will stick to my own stuff, as nothing beats flat design. :troll:

That new One Piece chapter though, **** had really hit the fan bases on what happened to Law. But hey, at least we can finally see that Doffy vs. Luffy fight since this arc had been dragging long enough.

Also, Bartolomeo for Strawhat! :awesome:
Law? Where's the Order m8?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
If anything tagging is the lazy way to type out someone's name since it will auto fill for you!

D

Deleted member

IIRC, N3ON has already made a Krystal one.

She will not make one for the other two due to not originating from a game.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Sonic boom is a failure because tried to be everything + a sonic game,and they failed in both,complexity is not always a good term in development...

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Sup? I'm on spring break and I'm grabbing my old FireRed nuzlock back into gear. Here is my current team so far...

Venasaur, Pidgeot, Kadabra, Snorlax, Dugtrio, Vaporeon

Others: Horsea, Pikachu, Butterfree, Hitmonlee, Lapras, Nidoran (male)

RIP: Rosalyn the Mankey (level 3-19)

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Look out Hunger Games participants, I smell some sort of Tsunami coming in to your positions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom