• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I've watched some series, but I was never interested. I don't know why. That's something, right?
I guess. :p

But really, I can't like the obsessive otakus that give a bad name to the other fans.

Oh well, fanbases gonna fanbase. And ignorance. And humanity's stupidity.

And I shall be off, mortals. I'll be seeing you all next time.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

New @ Ffamran Ffamran icon confirmed.
But Duck Dodgers is already a future duck. Danger Duck's a descendent of Daffy... er... If there was a timeline, it would be really weird since Daffy would still be alive way into the future while the same time, there's Danger Duck in the future as a descendent who might be in the past of Duck Dodgers. Brain... hurts...

..wat.
N-No voice change?
He just keeps that high-pitched voice into adulthood?

Hey,look,I don't Disney. That's @ Space Stranger Space Stranger 's job!
Pretty much since in A Goofy Movie, Max is a teenager and in An Extremely Goofy Movie, he's a young adult. As for Goof Troop, Dana Hill voiced him. Then you have to add the other voice actors and/or actresses that voiced Max in the other eras... Just go to the wikipedia page for him or Google Max's voice actors/actresses: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Goof.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I've decided that the Direct will be next week. That way it has been two and a half months since the last, and it'll be two and a half months until E3.

This has been Radical Beam, bringing you the latest theory.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
The body pillows, waifu thing, obsessive types definitely make me ashamed of liking anime sometimes

I won't forget the time I first walked into one of my local privately owned game/dvd stores and they had signs up for body pillows (among other similar products...) for sale.

:ohwell:

EDIT: Stupid Crashboards.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

But Duck Dodgers is already a future duck. Danger Duck's a descendent of Daffy... er... If there was a timeline, it would be really weird since Daffy would still be alive way into the future while the same time, there's Danger Duck in the future as a descendent who might be in the past of Duck Dodgers. Brain... hurts...
Mine is starting to hurt too lol. xD

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Heh... now that I got to thinking about it, how many people remember Loonatics Unleashed? I've been meaning to rewatch it.

View attachment 43239

I do remember it being quite divisive to say the least.
I remember watching it when I was younger.
And if you ask me, I don't think it's decisive because it sucked, it's decisive because it was Looney Tunes not being Looney Tunes. And personally I can see why.

Maybe if they took out the franchise altogether and simply made it its own thing it would've worked a lot better. But as it is there's a lot of things that could have been changed.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
IT IS A SERIOUS CRIME TO COPY LICENSE CARDS. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR N-MASTERS.COM INSTRUCTION MANUAL FOR MORE INFORMATION.
What if I lost it because I didn't need manuals?
Just because it has "man" in it doesn't make it manly.

Pretty much since in A Goofy Movie, Max is a teenager and in An Extremely Goofy Movie, he's a young adult. As for Goof Troop, Dana Hill voiced him. Then you have to add the other voice actors and/or actresses that voiced Max in the other eras... Just go to the wikipedia page for him or Google Max's voice actors/actresses: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Goof.
kk.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
I've decided that the Direct will be next week. That way it has been two and a half months since the last, and it'll be two and a half months until E3.

This has been Radical Beam, bringing you the latest theory.
Hmm
XD Great theory!
What do expect/hope to see in the Direct?
I just need more Zelda...and :mewtwomelee:

D

Deleted member

What if I lost it because I didn't need manuals?
Just because it has "man" in it doesn't make it manly.
Then you will be prosecutedt to the full extent of the jam.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
IT IS A SERIOUS CRIME TO COPY LICENSE CARDS. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR N-MASTERS.COM INSTRUCTION MANUAL FOR MORE INFORMATION.
I'm not copying anything
I'm just giving free levels to everyone
I'm also being a Farmer John

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I spent my day putting tile floors on the kitchen and cutting wood planks :4dk:
and I almost cut one of my fingers with the hand saw :substitute:

......what I missed?

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
I remember watching it when I was younger.
And if you ask me, I don't think it's decisive because it sucked, it's decisive because it was Looney Tunes not being Looney Tunes. And personally I can see why.

Maybe if they took out the franchise altogether and simply made it its own thing it would've worked a lot better. But as it is there's a lot of things that could have been changed.
I don't know, I kind of remember there being two sides.

Either a) the side that thought that this was a cheap cash in on the anime popularity, or as you say "Looney Tunes not being Looney Tunes"

or b) the side that actually kind of liked it for what it was.

It's been a while since I've watched it, so I've been meaning to REwatch it and see how I feel now that I'm older.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Hoo-Hah, Nice post
Well predicted, m'boy.
:4diddy:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I don't know, I kind of remember there being two sides.

Either a) the side that thought that this was a cheap cash in on the anime popularity, or as you say "Looney Tunes not being Looney Tunes"

or b) the side that actually kind of liked it for what it was.

It's been a while since I've watched it, so I've been meaning to REwatch it and see how I feel now that I'm older.
I don't know if I'd call it a cheap cash in of anime. As honestly there's really not a true anime genre. Sure, there's plenty of anime-specific tropes, but it's just as many tropes as western animation has.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
So... i saw best animatronic argument....This one is the best.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
I don't know if I'd call it a cheap cash in of anime. As honestly there's really not a true anime genre. Sure, there's plenty of anime-specific tropes, but it's just as many tropes as western animation has.

Well, imitating anime style things because they were trending at the time. Whatever phrase you wanna use. People had alot of different phrases to describe it. Cash in, imitation, knock off, wannabe, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom