• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Those montages though. It shows how "For Glory" really sucks sometimes. And by sometimes, I mean a lot of times.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Nah man Wario is bad. You want an air fighter? Use this.
:troll:
inb4 no Wario is still mobile and is a heavyweight

You're now a Zigzagoon? Oh wow, we Pokémon Mystery Dungeon now. With no Pokémon Trainers.
No, I'm just promoting the fact that I'm playing AS

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Those montages though. It shows how "For Glory" really sucks sometimes. And by sometimes, I mean a lot of times.
I don't mind for glory, but one of the things I don't like are people you body for like 5 matches, then they win one and leave straight away.... Or when I get bodied 5 times and I beat them once and they leave straight away....

Last edited:

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Would anybody like to play against me in a few matches? I had to drop out of the tournament (my mom needs me later on and i don't feel ready to participate yet) so some friendlies would be nice right about now.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
:4wiifit: would like to have a few words with you...
How about...some Deep Breathing? :4wiifit::4wiifitm::4wiifit::4wiifitm:

The thing is, yes FG has a lot of bad players. Naturally since there's no ranked or matchmaking really its to be expected. But the main thing is to learn from your mistakes. A lot of these players lose, then switch, then lose some more. Rather than learn from their mistakes they just leave and do the same thing. Using myself as an example, when I started playing Yoshi on 3DS I used down B like all the time in the air. Then I realized it carries heavy amounts of ending lag where down A (or doing another move or nothing--depends on the situation) was safer, and the attack was better if you start it on the ground, so I changed my game up to reflect that.

That's me learning from my mistakes. Am I the perfect Yoshi player? No. But a lot of these players will keep doing Down B and not learn that people can dodge it and counter with little to no effort.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Lmao, I love seeing people on youtube comments saying Nintendo is a kiddie company...

I mean, its not like they've played Earthbound or Mother before or anything.. pff >_>

Or Kirby 64 for that matter
The only Nintendo-franchises they know are Mario, Pokémon and Zelda.
But you deserved reading those comments if you went to YouTube and read comments on game-related videos.

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
The only Nintendo-franchises they know are Mario, Pokémon and Zelda.
But you deserved reading those comments if you went to YouTube and read comments on game-related videos.
People should pay attention to pokedex entries! A lot of them are no joke! Organ melting by just flapping wings, stealing souls, stealing away kids, several restless souls merging to become a pokemon, all sorts of things!

But still rated E!

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Lmao, I love seeing people on youtube comments saying Nintendo is a kiddie company...

I mean, its not like they've played Earthbound or Mother before or anything.. pff >_>

Or Kirby 64 for that matter
Let's not forget Link's favorite body part to stab Ganondorf in...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
People should pay attention to pokedex entries! A lot of them are no joke! Organ melting by just flapping wings, stealing souls, stealing away kids, several restless souls merging to become a pokemon, all sorts of things!

But still rated E!
I thought most were rated 10 now

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
So how is everyone going? Good? That's good :p
I'm bodying some scrubs on FG right now... so much fun :troll:
It's funny how much they know about :4littlemac: and how to fight him, yet don't know how to fight :4mario:, the basic character.
Sometimes it's the opposite, they know how to defeat everyone except :4littlemac:.
What even.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
LOL

There are people that hate Majora's Mask

Not because of any story or technical issues

But because it doesn't have Zelda in it

So they can't ship Zelda and Link in the game

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
LOL

There are a lot of people fascinated with characters in boats, I can't deny that.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It's funny how much they know about :4littlemac: and how to fight him, yet don't know how to fight :4mario:, the basic character.
Sometimes it's the opposite, they know how to defeat everyone except :4littlemac:.
What even.
maybe they don't even fight Mario because they don't come a cross him a lot? I don't know how to fight him because I don't even see him sometimes most of the people on for glory is Rosa and DR Mario, I rarely see normal Mario strangely. If I interpreted the statement wrong, sorry

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
LOL

I like how they somehow can't just ignore the fact that Zelda isn't in it and continue shipping them outside of the game...y'know, on the Internet. Where most of the shipping stuff actually happens.

There are a lot of people fascinated with characters in boats, I can't deny that.
As Wind Waker is my favorite Zelda game I can vouch for this.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
IDK You'd think ZeldaXMalon would be more popular

Link doesn't even need to be involved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom