• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zebkeet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ivan_Revi_Adames
Dammit, Smash 4 really put :4drmario: low. Without wavedashing and the nerf of his tornado, he really suffers with the engine of the game. I still like to play him, but my god his matchups are weird.

Also, I was looking on google "Smash 4 Tier List" just for finding the Japanese tier list, and found this.
So apparently, :4dk: is the worst character to play in the whole game in this tier list. Well, only in a tier view. It's weird though, I always thought DK was higher than that, he's still a cool character in competitive play. I know it's only a tier list, but it's fun to see where your main is for people.
Eventhubs has always been full of crap.
Donkey Kong isn't bad at all.
Dr.Mario is better than Mario in this game.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Eventhubs uses user votes to dictate their tier list. Its all anonymous so naturally there's bound to be a lot of trolls and people who think Melee's tier list is the tier list for every other smash game after it.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
'sup guys? Did you enjoy your Christmases? :)

(I asked this question a couple days ago, but no one responded.)

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Eventhubs has always been full of crap.
Donkey Kong isn't bad at all.
Dr.Mario is better than Mario in this game.
:4drmario: and :4mario: are equal. They have very different playstyles, :4mario: is more offensive than :4drmario:. If only Doc's recovery and mobilty was better, he would have been better. Without a wavedash, he can't do a lot of aggressive things and actually profit of his power over :4mario:.
And Luigi is better than both Marios.
In a tier list point of view, the Japanese one puts :4luigi: higher than :4mario: and :4drmario:. In this crappy tier list however, he's between Mario and Doc. In a character point of view, they are really different, but Luigi puts more pressure on opponents than Mario and Doc. His grabs are better for combos, his mobility and recovery is excellent, the only problem is how light and slidy he can be at times.

I'll say that :4luigi: and :4mario: are equal and :4drmario: is slightly under them.

D

Deleted member

I got the Back to the Future trilogy so it was essentially the best Christmas ever.
On a side note I caught a nasty cold the day after Christmas, so that's always fun.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I got the Back to the Future trilogy so it was essentially the best Christmas ever.
On a side note I caught a nasty cold the day after Christmas, so that's always fun.
Better than losing your wallet. Which happened to me on Christmas Eve. >_<

Can't find it either. I've lost my debit card, university ID, student ID, £50, National Insurance Card, and my Student Bus Pass, which I paid £245 to last the whole year...

D

Deleted member

Can't find it either. I've lost my debit card, university ID, student ID, £50, National Insurance Card, and my Student Bus Pass, which I paid £245 to last the whole year...
Ouch, hope ya find it sometime soon.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

Yeah, I did. But it doesn't take much for me to enjoy Christmas. It's one of the few yearly feasts I like (I also like Easter).

Ouch... I hope you find it soon.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Which is why I have all my ids in a whole different stay at home wallet the money I don't care about, itsall mostly in my jewelry case but all my ids at in a wallet I keep at home and only take out when I need them

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
My god. I really hate the "Recover stat boosts a Metroid stole from you" challenge. It doesn't seem too hard, but then Metroids never show up. I swear I've put more time into Smash Tour than any other mode because of this stupid thing.
I just use a hammer That one Take too longThe hammers are mosly useless in this game. Most of the challenges you want to use a hammer on are hammer immune or doubles that you can do at the smae time.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Ouch, hope ya find it sometime soon.
Ouch... I hope you find it soon.
Thanks for the condolences, but I doubt I'll find it. I've deduced all the places it could be and backtracked where I was the moment I lost it, but no result. It was at night time as well, when nobody was around, so that's what confuses me even further.

I just assume the person who found my wallet didn't have a heart of gold...

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
My god. I really hate the "Recover stat boosts a Metroid stole from you" challenge. It doesn't seem too hard, but then Metroids never show up. I swear I've put more time into Smash Tour than any other mode because of this stupid thing.
It's funny because, I got that completed the first time I played that mode. And by accident! I didn't even knew it was one. :p

The only challenge I have left to do for smash run is get to the final battle with 10 challengers or more...Kinda hard when there is always something random to ruin the entire run at the last minute.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Oh well... um.... idk about that but I guess It wouldn't hurt to look around more still. and Deactivate your debit cared in the meantime
Already deactivated my debit card, and am getting a replacement this week. Plus my university ID.

I wish I could replace my bus pass too, but their terms and conditions disallow that, unless it's a special case. Which I find B.S., because they labelled the bus passes with our names and they require a second form of ID to use anyway.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
It's funny because, I got that completed the first time I played that mode. And by accident! I didn't even knew it was one. :p

The only challenge I have left to do for smash run is get to the final battle with 10 challengers or more...Kinda hard when there is always something random to ruin the entire run at the last minute.
you can always cheat and use four controllers, thats what I did.:p

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Already deactivated my debit card, and am getting a replacement this week. Plus my university ID.

I wish I could replace my bus pass too, but their terms and conditions disallow that, unless it's a special case. Which I find B.S., because they labelled the bus passes with our names and they require a second form of ID to use anyway.
UK doesn't have a military ID do they? If so then maybe I would be a bit more worried, if not then maybe your face. But at least you deactivated your Debit card, good move

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Have you ever had a dream that you're running from something and you can't escape?
I had a horrible one a couple months ago that I can't get out of my head. Can you say "self-replicating parasitic WMD"?

D

Deleted member

Funny, I got that one randomly. :p

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

I hope it wasn't stolen.

So for those who haven't seen, I am based admin now :troll:
View attachment 34132
Bow before me peasants :troll:
Wrong shade of gray. It actually means the users who are hidden. Of course, not very effective on me. :troll:
upload_2014-12-29_2-7-36.png

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I hope it wasn't stolen.

Wrong shade of gray. It actually means the users who are hidden. Of course, not very effective on me. :troll:
Just take a look
View attachment 34134
You just shattered the poor guy's dreams! Like a pro!
You also forgot to close your spoiler!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Also, I found this...
You gotta love how they still consider themselves competent.
I remember when my computer came with Norton, and would not let me remove it. Every time I booted my machine, it would ask me if I wanted to renew my Norton licence in an uncloseable window. I did figure out how to remove it eventually.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I'm back. I was just watching "Modern Times" on TV. It's rare to see a Chaplin movie on TV nowadays.
Anyway, I've found this on Know Your Meme by accident :

@ Knuckles the Knuckles Knuckles the Knuckles , Master hand and Crazy hand are your hands now ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom