• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Finished Mega Man X2 not too long ago. Starting up X3 mostly on a blind play-through. I only know where the leg upgrade is.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
We just talking about games now?
I decided to do a couple playthroughs of Dark Souls to get all the trophies and platinum the game.

So I've beat NG and NG+, and it was really fun.
I was expecting to finish the last trophies in NG+2, but there is a problem:
The last miracle in the game, the one I need for the Miracles trophy, is given to you by a boss...that I killed for another trophy.
So now I have finish the game - again - and beat Gwyn - again - to get that last trophy. >.>
Not to mention I'll have to get to Anor Londo on NG+3.

At least I've beat all the Lord Souls and only need to kill Manus and Priscilla.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Did you guys see the Shovel Knight DLC?

Free DLC. Play a whole new adventure as Plague Knight.

Yacht Games is my fave dev ever.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935

Gotta agree with you, I already bought it for both my Wii U and 3DS with the price being around a two-for-one offer due to the discounts they did recently. In fact, I'm considering getting it on my PS4 as well since it is discounted and I just want Yacht Club Games to take all of my money and make a sequel! (I also heard there would be more DLC after this allowing multiplayer and the option to play as Black Knight and Spectre Knight, I'm not sure though).

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

It's FREE?
Wow. I thought it was a really generous offering already, but I had no idea it's free.

Ubisoft, EA, take a look at this. Notice how this dev hasn't become a money-grubbing cesspool that created a completely and NOT broken game...and how everyone loves them for it?
I mean, I know picking on Ubisoft, EA, Microsoft, sometimes Activision, etc. is the easy thing to do, but my god. The industry is so terrible right now, and it almost entirely based on precedents set by those corporations.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well, I did beat Blizzard Buffalo and Toxic Seahorse. Though I was stuck on Tunnel Rhino for a bit. I haven't beaten him. But won against that Yellow ninja guy. I think he's Bit, or is he Byte? Doesn't matter I beat the yellow one, but not the red one.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
It's FREE?
Wow. I thought it was a really generous offering already, but I had no idea it's free.

Ubisoft, EA, take a look at this. Notice how this dev hasn't become a money-grubbing cesspool that created a completely and NOT broken game...and how everyone loves them for it?
I mean, I know *****ing about Ubisoft, EA, Microsoft, sometimes Activision, etc. is the easy thing to do, but my god. The industry is so terrible right now, and it almost entirely based on precedents set by those corporations.
I know what you mean. The whole Evolve debacle is too elaborate to go into right now, but it happens all the time with AAA games it's ridiculous. From all the games I've got on my PS4, virtually all of them need a 'Season Pass' for me to play all the game's content. IMO, one of the more ridiculous examples of this is Dragon Age Inquisition, which is riddled already with micro-transactions, and from a vid I watched recently it's apparently certain that at E3 this year, EA are going to have one of their big reveals be DLC for Inquisition. WTF!? DLC announcements at E3? £100000000000 says it's not free ;)

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I know what you mean. The whole Evolve debacle is too elaborate to go into right now, but it happens all the time with AAA games it's ridiculous. From all the games I've got on my PS4, virtually all of them need a 'Season Pass' for me to play all the game's content. IMO, one of the more ridiculous examples of this is Dragon Age Inquisition, which is riddled already with micro-transactions, and from a vid I watched recently it's apparently certain that at E3 this year, EA are going to have one of their big reveals be DLC for Inquisition. WTF!? DLC announcements at E3? £100000000000 says it's not free ;)
Or The Sims 3. 5 bucks for a DLC object, 15 for an item pack of which some contain just seven furniture items and 35 for an entire new neighborhood.
But eh, EA is just terrible in all regards. Bug fixing, consumer service, community feedback.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Yeah. I was actually specifically referring to Assassin's Creed Unity which is apparently a mediocre, broken game according to pretty much everyone - yet strangely it got mostly positive critical reception. Wonder why, hmm?
That's another huge issue.
This video perfectly describes my thoughts regarding DLC. This guy is pretty cool also, I subbed thanks to that video right there. Pretty good decision. He's really smart.
EDIT: He probably swears a lot, be warned children.

Last edited:

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Or The Sims 3. 5 bucks for a DLC object, 15 for an item pack of which some contain just seven furniture items and 35 for an entire new neighborhood.
But eh, EA is just terrible in all regards. Bug fixing, consumer service, community feedback.
Worst part is that I'm as hyped as hell for Star Wars Battlefront 3, despite the fact they sold their souls to the Devil. I played Battlefield 4 and liked it but didn't love it, I just hope they deliver with this. Between them and Disney making the new film, I don't know whether to be excited for this year as a Star Wars fan or extremely nervous :(

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
DLC should be so simple yet...

Devs just can't get it right. Hell, even if Yacht Games made us pay $1.99 for this I'd be stoked.

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
Damn FNAF 3 is scary. :sadsheep:
In all honesty, I didn't find it that scary. Sure the jump scares are disturbing, but your life isn't even in danger. Only springtrap is deadly, and his jump scare you can see coming a mile away. Infact, all of the jump scares, (save for Foxy and Chica) you can see before they happen.

What made me scared of FNAF1 and FNAF2 was the stress of potential failure, and the consequences. In FNAF1 and 2, you had to keep track of so many animatronics that at no point did I feel safe. If springtrap is by the entrance (where it isn't hard to get him to btw) you lock the left vent and you are safe. Not very scary after that point.

Last edited:

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
In all honesty, I didn't find it that scary. Sure the jump scares are disturbing, but your life isn't even in danger. Only springtrap is deadly, and his jump scare you can see coming a mile away. Infact, all of the jump scares, (save for Foxy and Chica) you can see before they happen.

What made me scared of FNAF1 and FNAF2 was the stress of potential failure, and the consequences. In FNAF1 and 2, you had to keep track of so many animatronics that at no point did I feel safe. If springtrap is by the entrance (where it isn't hard to get him to btw) you lock the left vent and you are safe. Not very scary after that point.
It's not that I think that is scary...

It's that I think this is nightmare fuel.

[SPOILER/]

Last edited:

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
It's not that I think that is scary...

It's that I think this is nightmare fuel.

[SPOILER/]

I feel like it lost it's scare, and tried to go for a more disturbing feel. While it does give me some nightmare fuel to burn for the next few days, I'm not scared while playing the game which is sad. :(

Last edited:

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
Rinkario can you please explain the likes you are giving to everyone? Don't you dare like this post.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Apparently there's a Good n' Bad ending in FNAF3
Lord knows what the Bad Ending is, and I don't wanna know.

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
Apparently there's a Good n' Bad ending in FNAF3
Lord knows what the Bad Ending is, and I don't wanna know.
You get the bad ending by playing through the game normally, I don't know how you get the good ending. Purple Guy dies in bad ending. He becomes Springtrap.

Rinkario

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rinkario253
3DS FC
3780-9024-1899
You get the bad ending by playing through the game normally, I don't know how you get the good ending. Purple Guy dies in bad ending. He becomes Springtrap.
Wait those are really the endings? I thought the game wasn't out yet. :bluejump:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom