• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Why the hell does he have golden skin in his strongest form? Either it's Oozaru Baby Vegeta all over again or a giant middle finger to Dragon Ball GT like the Pilaf Gang kids. :troll:
Either way, it looks really lazy and dumb.
Still not at bad as Super Saiyan God form though, which looks exactly like Kaio-ken form, but NO IT'S ACTUALLY WAY STRONK.
ugh.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Super Saiyan God Goku is just a Pranked version of him :troll:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
So what is the beef behind Pink Gold Peach? for real, I dont see why people hate her
I feel like I have no right to stay here because everything people hate, I like pft
I like Pink Gold Peach just fine, however...
I like Metal Mario more. My childhood.
I just think it's funny that in a game where everyone has the exact same playstyle...people still ***** about the clones.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
It's because Diddy makes everyone smile when he plays his tune. :troll:
You mean this?

Oh wait...Sakurai doesn't see DK as anything but a pair of stupid monkeys with Jungle Hijinx being the only song ever used in all 6 games.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
You can turn off custom post colors :053:
But that isn't fuuuuuununn. :sadsheep:

Anyway, on a serious note, I may have majorly screwed up in life. Oh boy. Oh boy.

Potentially missed being able to sign up for AP tests because I didn't know it was a thing until way late in, and then I forgot about it because Track.

D

Deleted member

You mean this?

Oh wait...Sakurai doesn't see DK as anything but a pair of stupid monkeys with Jungle Hijinx being the only song ever used in all 6 games.
Maybe he sees them as realistic monkeys and that's why they are like that in the Smash games. :troll:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I finally found a way to tolerate Project M Lucario.

I swapped out the voice so it would be easier to convince myself that this was a different individual of the same species rather than the one I know mangled beyond recognizability.

Also, it's a female voicepack. I can't get mad at her when she sounds like that.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Edit: Lmao I'm literally just entering random numbers between 1 and 251 to see what pokemon pops up
And gengar fit my reply

Anyway, on a serious note, I may have majorly screwed up in life. Oh boy. Oh boy.

Potentially missed being able to sign up for AP tests because I didn't know it was a thing until way late in, and then I forgot about it because Track.
Potentially though, maybe you still have a chance :4pacman:
As for post colors, pick your poison
Unreadable black text, or no more custom post colors :094:

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Wait, so next Nintendo Direct is only on the battle system for Xenoblade Chronicles X? I guess no Mewtwo news... :(

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Ugh Ap tests
Ugh Tests

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Potentially though, maybe you still have a chance :4pacman:
As for post colors, pick your poison
Unreadable black text, or no more custom post colors :094:
The reason I say potentially is because I haven't talk to my mom about is she registered me or not without me having to ask her to.

The deadline is now over. I can't get it in late anymore. If my mom didn't do that, I'm ruined.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
The reason I say potentially is because I haven't talk to my mom about is she registered me or not without me having to ask her to.

The deadline is now over. I can't get it in late anymore. If my mom didn't do that, I'm ruined.
Ask her, hopefully she did it :104:

Last edited:

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Maybe he sees them as realistic monkeys and that's why they are like that in the Smash games. :troll:
He does!!! which is completely idiotic!!! (sorry Sakurai you are great but some of your creative decisions are like what?)

Can you imagine how many more people might like Diddy Kong if he did that as his victory pose instead of generic monkey sounds and no personality? But Sakurai hates DKC because its too fast paced for him

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

He does!!! which is completely idiotic!!! (sorry Sakurai you are great but some of your creative decisions are like what?)

Can you imagine how many more people might like Diddy Kong if he did that as his victory pose instead of generic monkey sounds and no personality? But Sakurai hates DKC because its too fast paced for him
Sonic is faster paced yet he's apparently a top tier character in Smash 4. :troll:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Dammit Sony, Y U NO HAVE SUPPORT FOR A 4 YEARS OLD PHONE?

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So the Kalos series just started to transmit today in Latin America, and I must admit, I liked Clemont's voice. Much better than Cilan's.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Dammit Sony, Y U NO HAVE SUPPORT FOR A 4 YEARS OLD PHONE?
They suck with PS3 web browsers, too.

Not as bad as Nintendo's handheld department in that matter, but yeah.

*EDIT* 250 Like trophy, OOOOOOOOHHHH YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHH.

Last edited:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
My little brother just asked me why none of the characters in Sm4sh can fly forever and I just looked at him.

D

Deleted member

They suck with PS3 web browsers, too.

Not as bad as Nintendo's handheld department in that matter, but yeah.

*EDIT* 250 Like trophy, OOOOOOOOHHHH YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHH.
Who browses the web in a video game console?

Well, I did.. on my DSi, 3DS, Wii, Wii U.. but not as much and it was primarily to test them.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Sonic is faster paced yet he's apparently a top tier character in Smash 4. :troll:
Sonic is nothing but a faker who thinks he can get top tier by being fast and that stupid up air.

Also I bet Sakurai doesn't use him anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom