• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Ironically, I grew up with the Nintendo 64 when it came to the fifth generation of gaming consoles.
I started with computers, then went to the PS1, then got the PS2, then the Gameboy Advance (that little thing blew my mind, Id literaly take it EVERYWHERE. Super Mario Bros Deluxe does that to people. My PS1 went to my small cousin, and my PS2 started to die due to disk reading errors. Then I got the Wii for my birthday which I loved playing Wii Sports on, and bought a handful of games too (also, I HATED Smash Bros at the time, I played Super Mario Galaxy religiously with that console.) I started to flock back to PCs again. My parents then bought me the DS XL on their trip to Buenos Aires along with few games. Later I got the Xbox 360 and the 3DS when I began getting into Smash Flash 2. Now I play the PC and 3DS, depends if Im in my house or not.

tl;dr my experience with gaming: PC - PS1 - PS2 - GBA - Wii - PC - DS XL - Xbox 360 - | 3DS and PC |

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I started with computers, then went to the PS1, then got the PS2, then the Gameboy Advance (that little thing blew my mind, Id literaly take it EVERYWHERE. Super Mario Bros Deluxe does that to people. My PS1 went to my small cousin, and my PS2 started to die due to disk reading errors. Then I got the Wii for my birthday which I loved playing Wii Sports on, and bought a handful of games too (also, I HATED Smash Bros at the time, I played Super Mario Galaxy religiously with that console.) I started to flock back to PCs again. My parents then bought me the DS XL on their trip to Buenos Aires along with few games. Later I got the Xbox 360 and the 3DS when I began getting into Smash Flash 2. Now I play the PC and 3DS, depends if Im in my house or not.

tl;dr: PC - PS1 - PS2 - GBA - Wii - PC - DS XL - Xbox 360 - | 3DS and PC |
Playing on my DSi XL in 2010 was gud. Those were great times, but I see. I sold my 360 2 years ago because it had no games for me.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Looks like doing EV Training and using PKHex to become a shiny with 6IVs was what Frieza needed :4pacman:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
idk why he doesn't curse but actually, he sounds WAAAY smarter when not yelling **** like others
He always tries not to curse because he knows kids watch his videos. Since he knows he cant do anything about he does this instead.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
So I'm playing through DKC2 for like the 40th time and I honestly don't get why they don't inspire Diddy off of this game rather than making him a generic monkey with some moves from DK64. Seriously what is with Sakurai and tails?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I'm back on the computer, so likes for everyone! :awesome:

Also I just saw a commercial for bacon pizza.

We had NSFW users? Glad that's resolved.

Speaking of indecent, there's a cartoon on Nintendo Video right now that made me really uncomfortable. :c
No age lock, either. :c

:4megaman:

D

Deleted member

So I'm playing through DKC2 for like the 40th time and I honestly don't get why they don't inspire Diddy off of this game rather than making him a generic monkey with some moves from DK64. Seriously what is with Sakurai and tails?
It's because Diddy makes everyone smile when he plays his tune. :troll:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Speaking of likes, the official Rayman Twitter liked (or favorited, rather) my latest tweet.
[collapse=]

[/collapse]

Also, there were NSFW avatars? Why do I always miss the good parts..

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Before I go to the toilet
NoLikes.PNG

After returning from the throne
Sixteen.png

Even my avi returned yay!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So Scott gave a FN@F3 demo to PewDiePie Knockoff #27? Was Markiplier was too busy to scream at it?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Also while checking the List, I saw this
Frost666.PNG

Somebody give him a like to save him from Satan :troll:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
He always tries not to curse because he knows kids watch his videos. Since he knows he cant do anything about he does this instead.
I love him, he is the nicest dude ever
So Scott gave a FN@F3 demo to PewDiePie Knockoff #27? Was Markiplier was too busy to scream at it?
Oh please....I see you have nothing nice to say

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Scared of a woman? You pleb.
But women can be scary!

Especially if they have claws and really sharp alligator teeth. :4megaman:

But seriously, women are the same as men, except the ones that aren't blond are smarter. :awesome:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I've amassed over 2100 likes in the past few days. 0.0 I don't even
Nothing. Everything is odd now. :troll:

Church of Lanky?
Will you come back with a funny face? :4pacman:

:231:
I'd much keep my style, and my grace :129:
That would better than 'Popular Kids list' that the like system currently is. :troll:

Good night, how am I supposed to read your posts?
You tell me

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Last edited:
Status