• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Converting every single character sans Falcon himself into his model, basic coloring / textures, the background, the HUD, and more... interesting.
I think it would be. Presumably, there'd be other fighting styles and stages if it had come to fruition... And I'd have to make some kind of little plot to use as a framing device.

As Falcon was the "default character" rather than Mario at the time, I'm guessing combat in general would have been much more physical-based, which might offer a pretty different experience.

Last edited:

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
What I mean is that it cares after they become moderators, because we can't ignore moderators obviously. If you mean the system can just override everyone's prior ignores on that person with no bugs or software glitches, when someone becomes a moderator, okay. That's what I was wondering, thanks.
If you ignore them and they become staff, the ignore stops working. If they lose staff status, they'll be ignored again.

D

Deleted member

I think it would be. Presumably, there'd be other fighting styles and stages if it had come to fruition... And I'd have to make some kind of little plot to use as a framing device.

As Falcon was the "default character" rather than Mario at the time, I'm guessing combat in general would have been much more physical-based, which might offer a pretty different experience.
The combat would probably be the same as Smash Bros., just without the Nintendo characters. Different experience.. might be that, yeah.

R0Y

Smash Master
Not expecting my Smash CD's for a while, unfortunately. And even then I'll keep them sealed forever as a memento.

If you ignore them and they become staff, the ignore stops working. If they lose staff status, they'll be ignored again.
Awesome, makes the most sense.

lol people liking my posts from early 4.0.
Yeah I'm totally famous now.
Oh you're VERY famous Pikachu.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Honestly though, I'd be more curious with how it would turn out. Like maybe if it wasn't all Nintendo characters they would have made it more competitive. Or if it had story what would that look like.

Grass

Smash Lord
Not expecting my Smash CD's for a while, unfortunately. And even then I'll keep them sealed forever as a memento.

xSoul's life story after he decided not to weigh too much.

D

Deleted member

Interesting story on how Pikachu lost its weight. This should be a biopic.

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
Hey, forgot to check this thread for 5 pages and I ain't seeying all those pages. What did I miss?

D

Deleted member

Michael Bay just purchased the movie rights
EXPLOSIONS! TOP MOVIE AT THE BOX OFFICE! IT GETS A BAD CRITICAL RECEPTION! MOVIE STUDIO THINKS IT'S A SUCCESS! SEQUELS ANNOUNCED! EVEN WORSE THAN THE ORIGINAL! BOOM! MICHAEL BAY LOGIC!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Finally got my 3DS Charger
*turns game on*
*I access Pokébank to get my HA Johto Starters*
*Server under manteinance*

:101:

Mythra

Photon Edge