• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

You know, every Monday should be classified as Like Day. I dunno why but yeah.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Well I caught up after 13 pages. Through every page and post I've been through, I was like

What's happening in here?
aa9.gif

If only you were here 13 pages back, you could have stopped this.
How foolish.

D

Deleted member

I must be the only one that isn't getting the CDs as I can listen to the songs in the internet. :troll:
However, it's pretty cool that some of you guys have it now.

Yeah, it's taking a lot out of me to like all these posts and I wasn't even here most of the time. XD
Lol. inb4 everyone starts liking posts from the thread's first page

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I must be the only one that isn't getting the CDs as I can listen to the songs in the internet. :troll:

I'm getting them just to listen to them in my car, or if I'm using my iPad without Internet access.

Last edited:

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
I think the system is designed to overturn it automatically through the entire database. Could maybe cause errors otherwise? I'm no authority and could be wrong though but it just doesn't seem like something that can be grandfathered in. @ Warchamp7 Warchamp7 probably knows.
I don't think the ignore system cares about peoples ranks

Edit: I lied

You will always see my :happysheep:

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045

I'm not getting the CDs neither, I only have one smash game. I don't want to pay $40 more for just music.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I wonder if it could theoretically be possible to hack Smash 64 into what Dragon King: The Fighting Game would have been. I'd kind of like to see that.

Retexturing Captain Falcon and Dream Land to match the character and stage in the only known screenshots would at least give a baseline.

R0Y

Smash Master
I don't think the ignore system cares about peoples ranks
What I mean is that it cares after they become moderators, because we can't ignore moderators obviously. If you mean the system can just override everyone's prior ignores on that person with no bugs or software glitches, when someone that people ignored becomes a moderator, then okay. That's what I was wondering, thanks.

EDIT: Haha, I wouldn't ignore you, just the system wasn't too impressed when I tried it on one or two of the mods (not you either Daffy.)

Option doesn't show up normally on them so that should have been a clue I was wasting my time :sadsheep:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I wonder if it could theoretically be possible to hack Smash 64 into what Dragon King: The Fighting Game would have been. I'd kind of like to see that.

Retexturing Captain Falcon and Dream Land to match the character and stage in the only known screenshots would at least give a baseline.
Converting every single character sans Falcon himself into his model, basic coloring / textures, the background, the HUD, and more... interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom