• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Oh hello people. How are you all ?
I'm still writing the dialogues. I'm near the part of the first testimony. It's pretty easy to find dialogues so far, and Mio fits well in the role of Phoenix, with the satirical thoughts in her head working good with the character. Yuuko also fits the role of Lary Butz pretty well, and the "Wiston Payne" I found works strangely good, especially his relation with the judge, who will obviously be the Principal of the school (with a magnificent fake beard).

So yeah, my project is looking good. I'll just need an artist and the project could progress smoothly. It's gonna be hard to find one though, since I technically want 2 styles of drawings. One based on Nichijou for investigations and things outside the trials, and one near the Ace Attorney style while still having a Nichijou style in it.

Anyway, what's new here ?
Nothing much. Boredom.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I wonder how long it'll take for the dub to get on the internet.
I'd like to get the actual DVD, but I know that's not gonna happen, so I'm gonna have to watch it online.
I already ordered the DVD. I don't think it'll take too long for it to be online though; I was actually able to find the Japanese version and the soundtrack the day they came out.

Shut up. I wanted to put Absolute Configuration on Final Destination...

Last edited by a moderator:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Not as bad as Sonic going on Tumblr
Prepare for Rule34, Sega.
Prepare yourselves. :4myfriends:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Apparently I forgot to register Smash 3DS
No soundtrack for me :(
Oh well...
DO WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
5 Minutes and I can go home
Now why does the trip home take an hour :luigi64:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
We all know Texas is ALWAYS upside down. Thats why they wanted to leave the states but still wanted the states to give them help even if they aren't a state anymore
This reminds of an old inside joke between my and a friend where we decided Japan was upside down because their books were backwards.
Good times :awesome:

D

Deleted member

And I thought a single color version of my current avatar would be impossibru to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom