• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Allyson pls. Palutena is the light. My goddess.
You wanna know who REALLY is your goddess?
I'm sure you're saddened that there won't be an Uprising sequel anytime soon :(
It was so entertaining and fun!
I loooooved Uprising. Pitoo was a fun character

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
"Smashboards would like to use your location."
What.
This has never shown up before...
Why would SmashBoards like to know my-
Wait a minute...

*Flashback ripples appear, screen goes gray*
Remember, Big Brother is watching you.
We have begun following some of the...problematic users here. Some of them are in positions of power. Some of them know too much, even if they aren't aware of it. And knowledge...is a dangerous thing. A weapon only to be used by the worthy.
*Screen regains color and ripples again*
It can't be...
But which one of them is it?
Is it Big Brother?
Or is it Mr. Pyramid Eye?
Maybe it's both...
Has @Illuminati taken over SmashBoards?!
Is @ FalKoopa FalKoopa one of them!?
Where did this loaf of bread come from!?
Who's real and who's fake!?
Who can I trust!?
NO SERIOUSLY, WHO DROPPED THAT LOAF OF BREAD ON THE FLOOR!?
NOWHERE IS SAFE.
:troll:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I thought of getting it as a reward on Club Nintendo, but I don't have a Circle Pad Pro so I went for DKCR3D instead.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Daily reminder that the True God is Nicolas Cage
(sorry :4palutena:)

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'm already sad. Pit was among one of the most adorable, hilarious, and talkative Nintendo characters of all, and he has so much more potential that needs to be shown!
Even to this day the "hair flip and sparkles" moment from Chapter 5 is among one of if not my favorite part in the game. I just wish I remember where that gif was, because it was that good.

You ever notice that most if not all the ladies in that game have some indication of liking Pit?

-Palutena obviously teases him in many ways (Ch2 best example).
-Medusa gets him flustered at least once somewhere.
-Viridi probably wants an angel to work for her somewhere, I think.
-Phosphora makes Pit blush... nuff said.

You can't tell me he isn't a lucky angel when 3 Goddesses are like that to him (I didn't say 4 because they didn't technically specify Phosphora as a Goddess). <3

Last edited:

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
You wanna know who REALLY is your goddess?

I loooooved Uprising. Pitoo was a fun character
Better yet this
It was hilarious seeing this in the Direct XD

While Pitoo was fun I loved Phosphora!
"Yes, you called?
"Today is not my day!"
"Enough blabbity blab, now for the main act!"

I thought of getting it as a reward on Club Nintendo, but I don't have a Circle Pad Pro so I went for DKCR3D instead.
....big mistake
and you should really get that fixed!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Ah boy, GTA V delayed yet again. I feel sorry for the naive people saying "I am glad its getting more time to be polished and not be released as a buggy glitchy game."

Its not being delayed for polishing its just being delayed to look good financially for this year, like for real its been "delayed for polishing" for over a year, they are clearly lying.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I have the "love/life" meme ever since I found out where it came from, and it ruined a previous favorite movie character of mine... That aside, I do love that Palutena. <3
You can't deny it Pitty Pat, Shrek is the sexiest Dreamworks character in history. I mean look at those orgebearing arms and that shreksy smile he always had when doing the impossible. The ogreord was literally the best thing to happen to Dreamworks in the past.

You listen to Tiers? ha

While tiers aren't the most defining way of recognizing a characters problems, I'd say from personal experiences that she's a character that need a rebalance in the next installment. As previously mentioned, her hitboxes (especially when it came to Smashes) are the main problem with most of her attacks given that she's a proportional human with no range and had high chances of missing. Due to the lack of real kill moves, you had to be dependent on the Deep Breathing technique if you ever want to get a quick KO against guys like Rosalina and Greninja. Was excited for the character at first, then I gravitated more towards Duck Hunt and Pac-Man since they seem to be more reliable fighters to use against monsters like @thethirdkoopa and ApexMexican. Such a shame I had to do this given my love of the Wii Fit franchise since most joke characters are doomed to be less threatening against pros.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Too bad she's near the bottom of the tier list though, which is a such a shame since she's a fun character too. I guess this is what happens when you have a proportionately human fighter with terrible hotboxes in her moveset. :(
She does match up with some high tier characters though
that's why I love this game's meta
Many low tier characters can counter certain high tiers
You can't deny it Pitty Pat, Shrek is the sexiest Dreamworks character in history. I mean look at those orgebearing arms and that shreksy smile he always had when doing the impossible. The ogreord was literally the best thing to happen to Dreamworks in the past.

While tiers aren't the most defining way of recognizing a characters problems, I'd say from personal experiences that she's a character that need a rebalance in the next installment. As previously mentioned, her hitboxes (especially when it came to Smashes) are the main problem with most of her attacks given that she's a proportional human with no range and had high chances of missing. Due to the lack of real kill moves, you had to be dependent on the Deep Breathing technique if you ever want to get a quick KO against guys like Rosalina and Greninja. Was excited for the character at first, then I gravitated more towards Duck Hunt and Pac-Man since they seem to be more reliable fighters to use against monsters like @thethirdkoopa and ApexMexican. Such a shame I had to do this given my love of the Wii Fit franchise since most joke characters are doomed to be less threatening against pros.

(Damn fonts keep shrinking uncontrollably so please don't mind the obviously huge 4 size folks :grrr:)
Size 3 bruh

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
I'm already sad. Pit was among one of the most adorable, hilarious, and talkative Nintendo characters of all, and he has so much more potential that needs to be shown!
Even to this day the "hair flip and sparkles" moment from Chapter 5 is among one of if not my favorite part in the game. I just wish I remember where that gif was, because it was that good.

You ever notice that most if not all the ladies in that game have some indication of liking Pit?

-Palutena obviously teases him in many ways (Ch2 best example).
-Medusa gets him flustered at least once somewhere.
-Viridi probably wants an angel to work for her somewhere, I think.
-Phosphora makes Pit blush... nuff said.

You can't tell me he isn't a lucky angel when 3 Goddesses are like that to him (I didn't say 4 because they didn't technically specify Phosphora as a Goddess). <3
And we all have this to thank that started it all

And I totally get what you mean!
Remember at the end of beating Medusa
Pit: And the sun is shining
Palutena: Aww you're so cute Pit!
Both: Aahahahahaah
C'mon Pit! don't be like Ash

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
Bah! All this Palutania talk, and I'm still sitting here wanting Anna as an FE rep. But...

There's always DLC

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Alright, you do you
Bah! All this Palutania talk, and I'm still sitting here wanting Anna as an FE rep. But...

There's always DLC
Who is that?

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
At times like this, please don't joke about that. I liked the first 2 movies, and I was young, but being exposed to that stupid vid containing the meme, let alone dealing with idiots that overuse and say that and bad puns too much ruined for me. It's like they say: Don't beat a dead horse.

And we all have this to thank that started it all

And I totally get what you mean!
Remember at the end of beating Medusa
Pit: And the sun is shining
Both: Aahahahahaah
C'mon Pit! don't be like Ash

We should never compare Pit to that... um, I don't have a word to describe that annoying one. At least Pit's hilarious.
But I will take this and remember it.

:4palutena: x :4pit: It has been confirmed... secretly, but there's other gals that like him too.

Actually, I do wanna gather up my fellow Pit x various female shippers together as a sign to show that we respect that amazing angel. Plus I dont wanna feel weird being lonely when it comes to having those thoughts, because it sucks if you're the only one. My Gold Pit agrees. :p

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
At times like this, please don't joke about that. I liked the first 2 movies, and I was young, but being exposed to that stupid vid containing the meme, let alone dealing with idiots that overuse and say that and bad puns too much ruined for me. It's like they say: Don't beat a dead horse.
THANK YOU

R0Y

Smash Master
KI:U only uses the CPP as an analog stick for lefties. Cannot be used to aim anyways.

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
Who is that?
:shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker:
Fire Emblem secret shop merchant, been in every FE game save for one. Playable in awakening and also a pseudo final boss in the DLC. Speaking of DLC she's also the face of all the DLC missions. Fun character, unique too.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

There's always DLC
Anna, you mean the one Fire Emblem thief that lacked Tharja's boingy bits? :troll:

I wouldn't mind her as a fighter since it would be a good way of upsetting the Sothe/Michaiah fans (And yes, I'm just that cruel against any Telius fan like @DragonSniperNintendo that wants another rep). :088:

We should never compare Pit to that... um, I don't have a word to describe that annoying one. At least Pit's hilarious.
But I will take this and remember it.

:4palutena: x :4pit: It has been confirmed... secretly, but there's other gals that like him too.

Actually, I do wanna gather up my fellow Pit x various female shippers together as a sign to show that we respect that amazing angel. Plus I dont wanna feel weird being lonely when it comes to having those thoughts, because it sucks if you're the only one. My Gold Pit agrees. :p

True this brother, Pit x Palutena wrecks Pit x Dark Pit by a landslide. Besides, Dark Pit is better off with that one blue haired goddess that we only remembered for her surprisingly hot appearance. :troll:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Boy, I sure got lucky today.

My girlfriend visited me in the health house earlier while I was resting. She went through the trouble of picking up the two Amiibo I preordered from the GameStop I go to, and brought them to me. I thought we were finished for sure after the fight we had last week.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I ship Donkey Kong and Young Link.

If you have a problem with that you can say it to my face and I will personally rip your head clean off.

EDIT: :pow::4dk::younglinkmelee::pow:

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
It's kinda funny how people were shipping Pit with Dark Pit before Uprising. They just saw Pit's dark colour swap in Brawl, and treated him as his own character I guess, spawning tons of fanart and doujin which I totally didn't not read any. Nope. No siree!

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694

True this brother, Pit x Palutena wrecks Pit x Dark Pit by a landslide. Besides, Dark Pit is better off with that one blue haired goddess that we only remembered for her surprisingly hot appearance. :troll:
That would be Pandora. <<

But really, Pit with different ladies, with 3 of em being Goddesses, lucky boy.
I still ship him with others outside of KI... and some that know me know that :4pit: x :4zss: is another one, and I've expanded on cool and silly ideas, generally safe ones of course.

And it looks like I have turned the topic into Kid Icarus goodness. Show off on some Grind Rails! <3

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Ah-hah! I called it! I knew a mod was gonna get a promotion! :bee:

I guess you could call it intuition or something idk

Welp, I shall be going to bed soon. G'night, everyone.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Wise guy, eh? Then two can play at that game, starting with the biggest of al all WTF parings that Sakurai had teased!

Psh, everybody knows that you gotta go with a love triangle.
And what better love triangle than Mario Circuit Shy Guy #5 x A Blue Pikmin x The Bridge on the Pilotwings Stage?
:troll:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
*sigh*
The amount of same-gender ships that exist is certainly surprising.
Is just 'friends' not good enough for anyone?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
It's like a hospital wing or an infirmary on campus.
Ooooh your on campus. My campus doesn't have dorms and ooooh boy am I glad
*sigh*
The amount of same-gender ships that exist is certainly surprising.
Is just 'friends' not good enough for anyone?
Apparently not to the fatass male otakus that wonder around Sankaku complex

And Japan in general

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom