• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I don't understand this lol

Because they love abusing dash grab > down throw > uair.
That's probably it. It's 100% inescapable!

Seriously, who the **** thought it was a good idea to make Uair a kill move?!

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I'm sure I've asked this before but did any of you peeps get a New 3DS? If I get more hours at work next week I might pull the trigger....I'm so weak :/

I did and it's really comfortable, although I got the regular sized one. Smash plays really comfortable now, too.

R0Y

Smash Master
I did and it's really comfortable, although I got the regular sized one. Smash plays really comfortable now, too.
Ah yeah...not an option in my country. 20 percent larger than my OG's screens and white would have been bought. Huge, pixelated screens and a monstrosity that isn't portable I'm on the fence about.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Still, I feel we're too grounded in reality when it comes to crossovers. What happened to all the "out there" fics? Where's the fun anymore? Nowadays it's all shipping and crap.
Well, maybe you're too focused on the negatives and how you think they should disappear then actually going out and finding what you like?

I mean, why does it matter that shipping exist? How does that automatically stop the other stuff from existing? You can surely just pay it no mind? Also shipping is the majority of crossovers? Sure, maybe on deviantart and weird doujins but I mean the majority of everything? And those should be hilarious either way.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Ah yeah...not an option in my country. 20 percent larger than my OG's screens and white would have been bought. Huge, pixelated screens and a monstrosity that isn't portable I'm on the fence about.
I still don't get how its pixalated for some people. I don't see it at all, in fact, it looks sharper to me. but I have Astigmatism so there is that

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
@ R R0Y If I hadn't started that whole discussion about Lyn and Roy being in smash yesterday you wouldn't have that as your new SIg XD

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
speaking of mods I saw some who previously retired are now back in action. Any new ones? Other returning ones? Anyone quit?

....and I'm pretty sure mods can be banned (and their priveleges revoked) if they do something ban-worthy. Saw two former mods, SuSa and Sangoku, who are banned. The latter apparently had a meltdown in the Smash 64 Social (though I don't blame them cuz that place will drive anyone insane), idk what the former did.

-edit- confused the other one with Zankoku the admin. Their spellings are so similar!

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
I still don't get how its pixalated for some people. I don't see it at all, in fact, it looks sharper to me. but I have Astigmatism so there is that
The pixel density is extremely low. It has the same resolution as the original 3DS that came out in early 2011, but nearly double the screen size, no upscaling involved. Literally huge pixels.

Well, maybe you're too focused on the negatives and how you think they should disappear then actually going out and finding what you like?

I mean, why does it matter that shipping exist? How does that automatically stop the other stuff from existing? You can surely just pay it no mind? Also shipping is the majority of crossovers? Sure, maybe on deviantart and weird doujins but I mean the majority of everything? And those should be hilarious either way.
I like your avatar. Playing through Rainbow Curse now, pretty good game.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
To tell the truth, there are two horrible trolls I really wanna see banned, and I kinda wanted to be a mod/super mod back then, but now I'm not so sure. Besides, I'm hella busy.

I may at least tell the existing mods about those problematic members. @ Admiral Pit Admiral Pit knows which two trolls I speak of.
I think I know which 2 you mean, and if is those 2, I still hope those 2 get punished. I just haven't seen much since I kinda blocked em, but if I see something wrong, I do tend to report or at least alert the staff.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Gaius and Cordelia's support goes from Cordelia nagging on Gaius to clean his clothes to marriage.

Bizarre.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

First of all, I never did say they should just "disappear".
Second, it's merely an opinion. It's nothing to get all worked up over.

D

Deleted member

The smaller New 3DS should've been in place of the 2DS. :troll:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
@Frostwraith retired from modding.

Everyone else calls you Allyson now. :troll:
That was a while ago though, Frostwraith retiring. That was like at the beginning of January iirc

-EDIT-
Hey, @Strong Bad liked my post. Hiii. c:

also, Lagboards strikes again it seems

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
What about promotions? Anyone get promoted to Super Mod or Senator?
Only Venus has been promoted recently.

Most of the time, it's just changing around who does what (Ex. I demoted myself to only Groups/Wii U/MM/Mewtwo) or bringing someone back.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Haha thanks guys, and @ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ for the special mention :p

I guess I somehow stayed relevant LOL

edit: dat fone autocorrect tho :/

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
And :warioc: in both normal and Wario Man form
I think you know what I mean
Wario Man is the best Final Smash.
Why?
CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPKICKKICKKICKKICKKICKKICKKICKKICKKICKKICKKICKSPINSPINSPINSPINSPINSPINSPINSPINSPINSPINPUNCH.
It's up there with Dr. Mario's Big Pill as one of my favorite moves.
PILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISESHOCK CAPE.
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh yes.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Hey, in chapter 2 of my fic Mega Man stole a car. Should he drive straight to the nearest city or stop for gas? (don't worry, the guys he stole it from deserved it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom