• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Here's a Holiday song,
Jingle Bells, Dark Pit smells, Yoshi laid an egg, the koopa kart lost a wheel, and Wolf got into smash hey!
Jingle Bells, Dark Pit smells, Yoshi laid an egg, the koopa kart lost a wheel, and Wolf got into smash hey!
Dashing through the grass, on a one man Wario bike, smashing all my foes, laughing all the way.
reflecting projectiles, really feeling it, what fun it is to dash attack and KO all my foes, Hey

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Don't make my hair marry your face.
Calm down, ya little psycho. You don't even know what you're talkin' about.
P-Psycho?! Geez, I'm a bigger woman than thaaaat. I'm actually really calm and peaceful if you're good enough...
Well, it's better than what Rocket Raccoon does I guess.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I just saw Samurai Champloo's 11th episode, the episode of Jin and Shino... So... so sad and so beautiful... WHEN WILL THEY SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN?!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You know, I realized something: Marth fangirls are just the same as Loki fangirls.

Think about it: they all became obsessed with the character most knowing him through a big crossover something, pairing with all the rest of the cast for the sake of aving something to schlick to.

Yet, in reality most know absolutely nothing about the character from the source material.

Most Marth fangirls have never played FE1 or FE3 (which with ROMs and fan translations there's no excuse no to), they don't know his personality, they don't know about his family; they only care that he appears in Smash Bros.

I've only seen one Marth fangirl that has actually played his games, and even so she was much more tolerable than most.

Likewise Loki fangirls have never grabbed a Thor comic (many free comic readers and sites where can download comics them gives no excuse not to), how would they react to his Silver Age look? Or the time where he was reborn as a woman? Better yet, how about actual mythology? What about the time where he impregnated a horse? They only care for him because movies.

I've never seen a fangirl screaming of excitement over any pre-Avengers stuff of him, or when he appeared in Ultimate Spider-Man (partly justified with the cartoon hate, but still), or that Avengers anime, or his figure in Disney Infinity, or any other game he's appeared in, or most importantly, any comic he's feautured in.
Loki you say?
I just saw Samurai Champloo's 11th episode, the episode of Jin and Shino... So... so sad and so beautiful... WHEN WILL THEY SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN?!
OOOH is that th girl that worked at the ***** house/brothle? that was a ****ing good episode

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
You know, I realized something: Marth fangirls are just the same as Loki fangirls.

Think about it: they all became obsessed with the character most knowing him through a big crossover something, pairing with all the rest of the cast for the sake of aving something to schlick to.

Yet, in reality most know absolutely nothing about the character from the source material.

Most Marth fangirls have never played FE1 or FE3 (which with ROMs and fan translations there's no excuse no to), they don't know his personality, they don't know about his family; they only care that he appears in Smash Bros.

I've only seen one Marth fangirl that has actually played his games, and even so she was much more tolerable than most.

Likewise Loki fangirls have never grabbed a Thor comic (many free comic readers and sites where can download comics them gives no excuse not to), how would they react to his Silver Age look? Or the time where he was reborn as a woman? Better yet, how about actual mythology? What about the time where he impregnated a horse? They only care for him because movies.

I've never seen a fangirl screaming of excitement over any pre-Avengers stuff of him, or when he appeared in Ultimate Spider-Man (partly justified with the cartoon hate, but still), or that Avengers anime, or his figure in Disney Infinity, or any other game he's appeared in, or most importantly, any comic he's feautured in.
Yeah, I pretty much agree with this.

MasterHero Sakumai is very disappointed....

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Here's a Holiday song,
Dashing through the grass, on a one man Wario bike, smashing all my foes, laughing all the way.
reflecting projectiles, really feeling it, what fun it is to dash attack and KO all my foes, Hey
Nice poem, Obnoxshush. You're a natch at this!
At least you're objectively familiar. Even my favorite extra face out of this mad bunch.
Hey, don't lump me in with those guys, Anvy. I was just stalking Shantae because she was annoying you.
Well, I tried ignoring it, but it got too crazy because of her - Swimsuit Month on Nuzforums, remember? - so we've gotta put up with her. It's even loonier now that people like the DH duo are invading.
:4darkpit:(Sniffle?) Don't tell me I smell that bad...
AH!?! Dark Pit, what are YOU doing here?!
Jinxed. (Giggle) Too classy, fallen angel.
The name's Dark Pit, you - servant to none other but myself!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
We roleplay now?
...uhhh
:idea:
Anyway, Im bored; now your avatar is you: How Lucky or doomed are you?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Hmm... I'd be a 2ft tall, literal grass snake... FFFFFFF- *gets dragged off by the censorship committee and sedated*

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I have a lot of talent now

Hope somebody gets the reference...

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
And now its time to train my amiibo while unlocking stuff! Multi tasking!

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
We roleplay now?
...uhhh
:idea:
Anyway, Im bored; now your avatar is you: How Lucky or doomed are you?
RPing?
:4shulk:I'M REALLY FEELING IT!
:4wiifit:YEAH! FEEL THE BURN!
:4shulk:Um, I think we're feeling different things her-
:4wiifit:YEAH! FEEL THE BURN!
:4shulk:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHhhhhhh!
:4wiifit:CAN YOU FEEL THE SUNSHINE? DOES IT BRIGHTEN UP YOUR DAY? DON'T YOU FEEL THAT SOMETIMES, YOU JUST NEED TO BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!?!?!?!?
Narrator: And Shulk was never seen again.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
"Talent"? Does this involve cooking, dancing, jump rope, and/or wood-chopping?
Actually is a joke caused by the English dub of Sailor Moon

But yep, Makoto is good at cooking and other stuff too

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Ok, plz explain :p
Actually, nothing really changes except that I now have to ability to appear in all of your homes and take all of your toasters, microwaves, ovens, right socks and left shoes and replace all of your long sleeve shirts and jackets with sleeveless shirts and vests. Or the opposite if it's summer. ¦D

In other words, I can now troll anyone online and offline in the most petty and irritating ways possible. =D

...So like I said, nothing really changed. XD

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Actually, nothing really changes except that I now have to ability to appear in all of your homes and take all of your toasters, microwaves, ovens, right socks and left shoes and replace all of your long sleeve shirts and jackets with sleeveless shirts and vests. Or the opposite if it's summer. ¦D

In other words, I can now troll anyone online and offline in the most petty and irritating ways possible. =D

Ha! That's got nothing on immortality!

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

That won't stop me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom