• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
If I may ask, where is the line between 'good' Moe and 'bad' Moe?

:231:
Moe can be badly handled if it's forced in some sort of way, for example adding an adorable character that heavily clashes with the rest of the cast or theme, or adding one that is at best worthless or at worst obnoxious. It's all about the context and execution, hence why some characters get away with it more then others. That's not even getting into the subjective subject on what exactly is cute, and the limit on how much before it becomes stupid.

Last edited:

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
I must be the only one that's not into anime. :troll:
I used to not be, but I found a few that I actually enjoy over the years. It's about delving in.

By the way, I think I spend too much time here. I had a dream last night that I was banned for misspelling a word by a mod with a Mega Man avi by the name of E6. The only way I could be unbanned was to play this game he made that was complete shovelware. I think it was called 'Master Sinpo'. I was told to take a screenshot of the ending, the time I beat it, and was told to put in a review that it was the game that defined a generation with its perfect execution and wnderful game design.

Needless to say I never started to play it because I was lazy. Dude didn't like that very well, so he threatened me with ruining my credit and hacking my profile, but I didn't believe him. Turned out one of the mods went rogue and targeted me out of spite. I'm sure I haven't done anything outside annoy a few of you, so I have no idea what this dude's problem was.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So in other news, I think I'm ticking off the chat quite a bit. Personally I don't get it. All I'm doing is using the "Up" command.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I used to not be, but I found a few that I actually enjoy over the years. It's about delving in.

By the way, I think I spend too much time here. I had a dream last night that I was banned for misspelling a word by a mod with a Mega Man avi by the name of E6. The only way I could be unbanned was to play this game he made that was complete shovelware. I think it was called 'Master Sinpo'. I was told to take a screenshot of the ending, the time I beat it, and was told to put in a review that it was the game that defined a generation with its perfect execution and wnderful game design.

Needless to say I never started to play it because I was lazy. Dude didn't like that very well, so he threatened me with ruining my credit and hacking my profile, but I didn't believe him. Turned out one of the mods went rogue and targeted me out of spite. I'm sure I haven't done anything outside annoy a few of you, so I have no idea what this dude's problem was.
This is why we don't eat cheese before bed, Guy.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
>Be me
>FG
>Fighting a good Fox player
>Mom cuts the internet for no reason
>"Enjoy your ban"
>MFW
HAHAHAHA No.gif

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
SHE IS NOT LOW TIER. HOW DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Aw, someone's waifu was insulted even though she tries to attack MU and Chrom in her chapter. As Cherche would say...

"Poor you!"

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Anna best waifu
The capitalist's heart in me stops whenever she in the place

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
CHERCHE SAYS "POOR YOU"
I THOUGHT SHE ALWAYS SAID "WHO ARE YOU"
IT WAS CONFUSING THANKS

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Red Texting is better in some situations. :mariomelee:

In other news;
Guys
Clearly
Rosalina is the SS-Tier Waifu
She owns the Galaxies.
Can you get better.
Space Elsa? PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

Can she control the gravitational pull of planets? No.

Gravitina most likely banged both Buzz and evil Buzz during the TV show's run.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Space Elsa? PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT
>Red Text
>Space Elsa
>Implying that Elsa came first
>MFW

HAHAHAHA No.gif

If anything, Elsa is a rip-off of Rosalina with low-budget songs being the only thing being her crutch.
I just went there. :troll:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
>Red Text
>Space Elsa
>Implying that Elsa came first
>MFW

View attachment 40056
If anything, Elsa is a rip-off of Rosalina with low-budget songs being the only thing being her crutch.
I just went there. :troll:
Well if we want to get technical, the Snow Queen was in development since the Disney-era of films. Frozen has been developed since the late '90s.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
All this Rosalina/Elsa talk and I can't stop singing 'Do You Want to Build a Meth Lab?' I love that parody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom