• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Obligatory @ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 tag goes here!!!
Don't worry, I knew it before because I apparently already invinted him long ago into the group and he likes some of my posts :)

(I mean it's fine you tag me, but don't do it EVERYTIME....)

Also, I just ended my first day of spm stream and I got to ch 7-2 before going off and so far....

I have 100 saves!

I'm serious, ch5 was extremely complicated to do....

btw, I just want to mention that I will puvlically distribute these saves once I finish to do them so, even if they are designed for glitch hunting.....if you run spm on dolphin, these will work no mater which version you use and no matter if your rom is optimised or not....

but....I'm not sure if these could overwrite your other saves....

I will test after, but if you only run spm on dolphin, they will work.

It's just that let's say you run brawl and spm....importing my saves could delete the vrawl one, but I'm unsure...

So, will beat the game tomorrow, now I'm tired :)

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Don't worry, I knew it before because I apparently already invinted him long ago into the group and he likes some of my posts :)

(I mean it's fine you tag me, but don't do it EVERYTIME....)

Also, I just ended my first day of spm stream and I got to ch 7-2 before going off and so far....

I have 100 saves!

I'm serious, ch5 was extremely complicated to do....

btw, I just want to mention that I will puvlically distribute these saves once I finish to do them so, even if they are designed for glitch hunting.....if you run spm on dolphin, these will work no mater which version you use and no matter if your rom is optimised or not....

but....I'm not sure if these could overwrite your other saves....

I will test after, but if you only run spm on dolphin, they will work.

It's just that let's say you run brawl and spm....importing my saves could delete the vrawl one, but I'm unsure...

So, will beat the game tomorrow, now I'm tired :)
Holy crap, you made it to 7-2 in one day!? That's dedication.

I should really finish this stack of homework on my desk...

D

Deleted member

Messing around in Mii Maker might help.

I'm still at a loss of what to do with my Buzz Gunner though. The headgears don't seem to fully mimic his helmet.
Mii Channel Maker is extremely useful in that case. But what if you want to upload a Mii of a tryhard in the Mii sharing section of Smash 3DS? :troll:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Holy crap, you made it to 7-2 in one day!? That's dedication.

I should really finish this stack of homework on my desk...
honestly, I really wonder how I id that.

Because i didn't mashed the text, I really read it like I would normally do.

I think it was because the game makes everything go quickly and there's less text unlike TTYD which is one battle = your progress is suspended.

And consider that my laptop got revooted 4 imes because of charger problems.

And that I had lag issue at one point....had to do Broboar L-type on savestate because doing it at 15 hp at 45 fps is impossible.

I struggled normally at 60 fps on first playthrough and I got it the second time.

But honestly, that boss is the only good one int he game in terms of difficulty....all the rest are too easy and that's including the final one and even the post game one optional....they are a joke.

D

Deleted member

honestly, I really wonder how I id that.

Because i didn't mashed the text, I really read it like I would normally do.

I think it was because the game makes everything go quickly and there's less text unlike TTYD which is one battle = your progress is suspended.

And consider that my laptop got revooted 4 imes because of charger problems.

And that I had lag issue at one point....had to do Broboar L-type on savestate because doing it at 15 hp at 45 fps is impossible.

I struggled normally at 60 fps on first playthrough and I got it the second time.

But honestly, that boss is the only good one int he game in terms of difficulty....all the rest are too easy and that's including the final one and even the post game one optional....they are a joke.
Were you doing the stream on Twitch? Just wondering.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Anyone wanna play some Smash Wii U?

MrMag

Smash Rookie
NNID
EvilMag
Dear Diary, today I decided to play Smash 4 with a Wii U gamepad and played Little Mac. You should know where that went off too.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
It's been a month and Masuda still won't give me the Regirock doll...and I need about 600 more flags to get the Garchompite.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
It's late, and I have to sleep.

Time to shake the thread up with some stupid before I go!

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
If we don't get some substantial Nintendo news/information in the next two weeks I'm going to go insane.

Direct plz.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
It's almost done! :o

I already got two Mii hats today, which means I'm missing one hat to get them all.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So what's new?

Personally I just came back from shoveling snow with only a few hours of sleep.

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I keep having nightmares that something's biting me. I feel it even when I'm awake now.
(No, I don't bite myself. There aren't any marks, I checked.)

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I keep having nightmares that something's biting me. I feel it even when I'm awake now.
(No, I don't bite myself. There aren't any marks, I checked.)
I think it's the pillow. I've never trusted their kind since the very beginning.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
The king and his tactician have locked themselves in the conference room for an urgent meeting. Something big must be going down, some of the other Smashers figured, and they started to worry about just what they must be talking about defending against.

Last edited:

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I challenge anyone to watch this whole thing. Believe it or not, I had so much time to throw away, that I did sit through it all... Granted, I was playing video games at the same time, but it counts.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
You know... the only problem i have with competitive smash 4 is the only stage you see the most is:smashville:

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
You know... the only problem i have with competitive smash 4 is the only stage you see the most is:smashville:
Weirdly, I agree, and I love me some Smashville. I mean, I get it, it's a good competitive stage with a platform, but I personally feel they ought to choose other stages too. Meh, what do I know?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I challenge anyone to watch this whole thing. Believe it or not, I had so much time to throw away, that I did sit through it all... Granted, I was playing video games at the same time, but it counts.

My instinct is telling me that that character is "popular" around the internets
...I hate my instinct sometimes.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
The king and his tactician have locked themselves in the conference room for an urgent meeting. Something big must be going down, some of the other Smashers figured, and they started to worry about just what they must be talking about defending against.

Speaking of MMD, Roy finally got a new model that's based on his PM self... It's a glorious day for Roy mains!

Model looks pretty good actually. Expect tons of new Roy vids to be made soon. :p

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Playing Smash Run when I fight a Clubberskull and a Polar Bear at once.

And then creepy 8-bit music plays and an Orne approaches me at high speed.

I just thought: "Now I am royally screwed..."

Needless to say, I didn't survive the chaos.

And I still can't seem to get the last hat...

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
The fighters and gunners have reached "Most Annoying Sound" levels for me. Although this may because I have been playing a lot of Multi-Man Smash lately.

EDIT: I thought you were MVG. Y U DO DIS?

:231:
I literally saw @ Substitution Substitution post the picture in the thread, saved it to my avatars folder, and the named the file, "Because why not, I guess."
It's just one day, then I'll be back to being a _______ _______ ____.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Playing Smash Run when I fight a Clubberskull and a Polar Bear at once.

And then creepy 8-bit music plays and an Orne approaches me at high speed.

I just thought: "Now I am royally screwed..."

Needless to say, I didn't survive the chaos.

And I still can't seem to get the last hat...
Do some math
Total # of Mii Hats
+ Total # of Mii Outfits
+ Total # of Custom Moves
+ (Total # of different types of equipment for every character x the bonus effects)
= X

You have a 1/X Chance of getting the last hat.
:4pacman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom