• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Also, I remember that time I bought larger memory cards from Amazon that were made in Taiwan. They became completely useless after a few uses, and all because I only saw the more saves thing....ugh.

Remember, if you're buying memory cards, make sure they say "Made in Japan" or don't buy them at all.
....What brand did you bought?
Most memeory cards are actually made in China, it was only design by Taiwan for most...

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Only fighting games I can actually play well are Injustice, Street Fighter IV, and Smash but it always devolves into this
image.jpg

Soul.

I am going to watch the entire Evolution 2015 Top 8 line-up. But honestly, after Apex, I am putting Smash 4 lower on the priority. I am going to be watching Melee, Mortal Kombat X, and Killer Instinct live. I want to watch Marvel and Street Fighter live as well, but I am not sure if I will be down for them after watching three different games. It depends on the schedule I suppose.
Melee will be hype. MKX I dunno. KI eh....
I think I'll watch EVO for Smash. Rest of the games are icing on the cake.
lmao your avatar bruh

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
Melee will be hype. MKX I dunno. KI eh....
I think I'll watch EVO for Smash. Rest of the games are icing on the cake.

lmao your avatar bruh
I feel the same way about the anime fighters (Persona 4 and Guilty Gear). I am not really good at them and I am not familiar with their meta-games/players. So they are icing on the cake as I have limited experience with them. Marvel and Street Fighter are not my favorite fighting games ever, but I watch them at EVO because they are utterly hype. They really need a crowd for me to get into them though.

D

Deleted member

Has anyone experienced the weird deja vu feeling? It bothers me at some points.

SapphSabre777

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4742-5094-9684
Well, I WAS originally going to post this here...but due to it being 10 PM, cold as all get-out, and such...I posted it on funny captions.

>Says Kirby is simply "ok" in Smash Wii U in a chat
>Mods and chatters say Kirby is one of the worst characters in the game and that people should not main him

And yes, I know Kirby isn't amazing, but saying he is trash is pretty silly. Alas, I must bear the burden of these wounds with others, I guess.

In other, more happy news, customs are available! Woohoo!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So, TPP decided to kill the modbot with a massive spam of emotes and other stuff, now all of the perpetrators will get perma banned
That Backfired hard :joyful:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
...what modbot? I missed it.
They're currently in the Celadon store.

What is a modbot, anyway?
A modbot detects when you're using /me a lot of caps/emotes, people thought that TPP Modbot was too OP at banning so they banned it forcing it to write 100 messages in less than 30 seconds

D

Deleted member

That ending was, in a word, garbage.
I myself didn't watch it but lol is this hilarious.
Some dude posted the ending on Instagram and I saw it, that's all. Don't care about spoilers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

I myself didn't watch it but lol is this hilarious.
Some dude posted the ending on Instagram and I saw it, that's all. Don't care about spoilers.
Yeah, I saw the spoiler while reading the IGN article.
What a dumb way to end the show.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I've actually been wondering the same, I used to have one, now it's gone...
It probably got removed because of the following:
  1. It was unnecessary.
  2. Profile Covers might have caused problems just like adding friends did.
  3. There were better features.
On an unrelated note, I'm back to my character. The Rick Roll was good while it lasted.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Does anybody wanna play me for Wii U? I need to see what I can do as ZSS against a human opponent (and no For Glory players are not human)

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Yep. I'm bored at the moment, as usual.

Thanks for the likes, @ NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy !
oic. Thanks for answering.
Also thanks for the based likes.
Based NonSpecificLikes
I see Like Lord @ NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy is in this thread now :)
You can definitely tell I haven't been in the Social Thread in a long time. Me and @ Morbi Morbi accidentally got one of the social threads locked for this at one point. :laugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom