• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

Meh, I am not into anime in general, so I could care less. And people need to realize YouTube is the king of video-sharing websites. Alternatives ain't going to do it.
Late reply but w/e.
Alternatives suck and the only good one is ZippCast.

lol for glory is still noob level

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I'm a little confused about what happened to this match online last night.
I was playing a Japanese player last night on 3DS For Glory and something didn't seem right. This person's playstyle seemed so... robotic and precise. I'm not one to complain, but I felt like I was fighting an Amiibo instead of the player. I can't go into full detail since I'm mobile at work, but some of my points are:

1. Normally Lucina players would rush in and work on spacing their attacks. This one not so much. It moved around comparatively to a Lvl. 3 AI.

2. He rarely used aerials and seldom used grabs. For him being a Lucina player, it was odd.

3. Everytime I went near him, he would stand there would use his neutral A or forward tilt. Even when I purposely did a poorly spaced move that would get me punished, he would still use it and miss. No grab attempts, no dash attacks, none of the typical player habits.

4. Perfect projectile defense, meaning hitting my projectiles perfectly. This is debatable, since you can get good at hitting projectiles, but this seemed a bit off. At any angle I couldn't get Mega Man to hit his blade or crash bomb because of this defense. I've never had that happen with a majority of people I play. Luckily lemons did its part here.

The sad part is that I was beaten a couple times with this.

My question is, am I just going crazy, or can you use Amiibos in For Glory? If not, then whoever this person is I applaud them for having an unorthodox style I'm not used to fighting.
To my knowledge, Amiibos can't be used online at all. So you were probably just playing someone who was bad with Lucina.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
How is a game combining steampunk and American comic artstyle, historical figures, fictional characters, aliens, weapons, a cool combat system, and the Fire Emblem cast even REMOTELY uninteresting? :p
I'm not interested in it personally. I played enough crazy fan games when I was littler to know that the concept isn't as farfetch'd as some people think it is. :4roy:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
It appears that my favorite pairs of pants with the flaming back pockets will have to be trashed tonight. Given that they were 3 years old, all I have to say is thank God Usopp that my coat is long enough to reach below my belt since I'd rather note get arrested for indecent exposure. Better be lucky none of you were in a similar situation before. :nervous:

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm not interested in it personally. I played enough crazy fan games when I was littler to know that the concept isn't as farfetch'd as some people think it is. :4roy:
IF fan games were that good, they'd be REAL games

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
All we have here is a wintry mix. It's mostly sleet and rain. If the case I may be getting out of work early because of it, so that's a plus.

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Does anyone want to help me? My 3ds SD card seem to popping off lately from time to time and it's really annoying. Anyone want to help?

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
It appears that my favorite pairs of pants with the flaming back pockets will have to be trashed tonight. Given that they were 3 years old, all I have to say is thank God Usopp that my coat is long enough to reach below my belt since I'd rather note get arrested for indecent exposure. Better be lucky none of you were in a similar situation before. :nervous:
Now, don't go assuming things like that.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
IF fan games were that good, they'd be REAL games
Sonic: Before the Sequel is better than SEGA's recent efforts.
Does anyone want to help me? My 3ds SD card seem to popping off lately from time to time and it's really annoying. Anyone want to help?
Check if one of the hinges that keeps the card in place isn't broken.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
There was this time I was going to the airport, but a problem I was having was fitting this medicine in my bag.

So I dumb some in a plastic bag.

The problem is, it was a white powder.

I was like "This looks kinda suspicious"

So I wrote: "Not cocaine" on it

Brought up because of:

http://lockerdome.com/tre/6170042811288129/7372001690009876

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Now, don't go assuming things like that.
You're right, I shouldn't be assuming things like that since there are far worse for the police to deal with than a simple open fly. After all, most of everyone in southern Chicago walks around with their boxers revealed and pants below their waist anyway. :laugh:

Last edited:

Strofirko

Smash Master
I still intern upset by yesterday,it took 24 hours to entire rayman thread crumble,it took 6 months to happen that with purple charizard ridley.

But I will have to let it go...:rosalina:

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Hello!

I may be a :079: but I just found out that the Smash 3DS Special Demo also takes advantage of the C-Stick and ZL/ZR buttons on the New 3DS (but not the game's menus though unlike the final game).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Late reply but w/e.
Alternatives suck and the only good one is ZippCast.

lol for glory is still noob level
That's true, but I'm not interested on those sites. Even if YouTube doesn't really care for their users and what not (because it's Google), it's still the best video-sharing website on the planet.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario

The fact that I still believe that Mighty has a chance to return when the Core Trio of the Chaotix haven't done anything important in a while must mean I have too much faith in SEGA.

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291

No it works. I don't mean literally popping off. It just somehow just doesn't register that the SD card is there. I think it has something to do within the slot.

Maybe I should ask for the New 3ds on my birthday...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
*Logs in*
Onix is back
Kakuna remains
Growlerzard is ded
RIP in pepperonnis
You had one job Australia

Last edited:
Saw that new STEAM trailer.

Abe Lincoln for Smash. We need that giant presidential robot as a Final Smash! :shades:

Also, I just realized Lincoln was one of the first Mii fighters we saw at E3. :laugh:

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Codename STEAM? To be very honest, I feel the Fire Emblem characters took away most of the thunder from the original historical/fictional characters in the game. That said, a US president and an anime-ish prince fighting side-by-side is not something you see everyday. :p

:231:

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
All these games are being remade and remastered and I'm still waiting on an Earthbound remake. I mean, I'll pick up Majora's Mask, don't get me wrong, but I want to beat the crap out of possessed vehicles, blobs of puke, and hippies with my PSI and yo-yos.

Soul.

That must be why I dislike the Metroid fanbase. Meh.
Mario fanbase:
"Waluigi should be in more games!"

Pokémon fanbase:
"After Gen 1 Pokémon started to become a trash, cash-in franchise."

Zelda fanbase:
"Why can't Link have a voice?"

Kirby fanbase:
"Why is this thing so easy. Ugh."

Metroid fanbase:
"ridley pls"

Star Fox fanbase:
"krystal pls stair 20xx adventures 2"