• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
She's run off to her bedroom again. She'll be back to a semi-functional person in the morning.., this happens on and off.

I tried seeking therapy before. Look at the fourth quote when I was listing quotes from her. The one below the Star Wars one. It rings in my ears whenever I even consider it anymore.
Seriously dude, I keep finding people like you in situations like this. Go seek for help. Even if she's not willing to. Explain the situation properly, and you'll get help. I ain't a psychologist, nor someone who lived the same thing as you. But I know one thing : seek for a therapy, no matter what. It will be better for you and for her.

For now, if you still don't want to seek for help, stay cool. Don't let this influence you by going in depression and other bad stuff. Stay strong dude. Stay strong.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I think your mother needs more help than you do, to be absolutely honest.

Anyway, while I'd suggest you don't take what she says too seriously, it's kind of risky considering what you imply what her mental state is.

Don't you perhaps have other family members that could help you and your mother?
Nope. My father's both deployed in South Korea right now and an all-around terrible person, and my brother, I don't know what's going on with him. He's... unsettling.

And as I've said, I don't exactly trust my own mental state and I'm incapable of a lot of things I really should have learned by now. So I can't say I'm the only sane man here.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
This looks more like a gif for Luggy, Space Stranger or even Wolfie. Imagine my surprise when it was TJ-Works instead.
I am not the TJ-Works you once knew.

I am the revived TJ-Works, and this is noW My BOOoOdyYyyyy.

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
... I caught Rayquaza with a quick ball..
(Granted it was the second try but still)

Also, Zinnia ' s battle theme is a masterpiece.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Seriously dude, I keep finding people like you in situations like this. Go seek for help. Even if she's not willing to. Explain the situation properly, and you'll get help. I ain't a psychologist, nor someone who lived the same thing as you. But I know one thing : seek for a therapy, no matter what. It will be better for you and for her.

For now, if you still don't want to seek for help, stay cool. Don't let this influence you by going in depression and other bad stuff. Stay strong dude. Stay strong.
This is just me, I would of given up on her a long time ago.

In other news, Something else

Where the hell is my Bravely Second news

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I'm actually in a hell of a lot of pain right now. Listening to that tirade has stressed me out, exhausted me, made my cold flare up again... It feels like my bones have been crushed.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I can't do that because I can't drive and I have no source of income.

If my book is a hit enough for me to survive on, though, damn right I'm going to do something.
So you have plans for professional (self-)publishing? Right on.

Maybe you'd be interested in joining the SWF Writer's Lounge, the Group I co-created as a space for writing enthusiasts. While the Group is sporadically active, there might be useful resources there for you. And of course, I (and hopefully others) can chime in, should you have questions or stuff to showcase.

Much luck to you, and may your mother find peace of mind.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
We interrupt this thread to bring you this funny comic.

If you thought I was creepy, get a load of this.

I'm tearing with laughter.

Last edited:

kylexv

Smash Master
Twitch Plays Pokemon progress:
Badges: 2 Money: $826 Time: 3 Days and 1 Hour

Pokemon Obtained:
16: :004::005::006::014::016::022::046::048::050::056::060::061::070::095::098::129:

In Party:
:060::014::095::098::048::070:

Released:
:016::060:

Boxed:
:006::022::046:(x2):050:(x8):056::061::129:

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Nope. My father's both deployed in South Korea right now and an all-around terrible person, and my brother, I don't know what's going on with him. He's... unsettling.
By saying that your brother is unsettling, it's like insanity runs in your family... o_O

And as I've said, I don't exactly trust my own mental state and I'm incapable of a lot of things I really should have learned by now. So I can't say I'm the only sane man here.
It's never too late to learn new things. It's never too late to change yourself for the better.

You appear to have low self-esteem. I'm kind of that way as well and often downplay my own achievements and such, but victimizing yourself is never a good thing.

Having gone through depression before and knowing other people who went through similar things, I can only sympathize with you and hope that everything works the best as possible.

I have the conviction that every problem has a solution and that negative moments strengthen us and help us appreciate the good things life has to offer even more. This said, best of luck in finding the help you and your mother need.

_gold_

Smash Master
... I caught Rayquaza with a quick ball..
(Granted it was the second try but still)

Also, Zinnia ' s battle theme is a masterpiece.
Way back when, in my first run-through of Emerald version, I caught Rayquaza with just one toss. He had full health too. I used a Luxury ball, which I think has the same strength of a regular Poke ball. I was one of the major highlights of my childhood. I still have that Rayquaza to this day. One of my most cherished, and strongest Pokemon on my team.

:happysheep:

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
...So apparently I missed a lot playing smash bros wii u.

Lots of...interesting things.

Anyway, I came to tell you guys how much more amazing classic mode is now that I'm not always forced to go to onett. I can actually go to more fun 8 player stages now. Yay!

I'm also 10 challenges away from clearing the challenge board and I have 5 hammers. I'm so close now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom