• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
That makes me laugh.

That's kind of creepy and disturbing. o_O

That uncanny valley.

It's also kind of funny, though.

A third eye and a complete understanding of the fourth and fifth dimensions. (Also a gigantic victim complex.)
If it sounds weird in a text post, imagine having to listen to it day in and day out. And being unable to do anything about it because the power she does have is an uncanny ability to guilt-trip.
In other words, obvious baloney. It's rather perplexing such people exist, but on a second thought, not really. Oh, humanity...

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well, now I'm gonna soft reset until I get a shiny Kyurem. Hopefully it won't take an eternity. But it likely will.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
That's kind of creepy and disturbing. o_O

That uncanny valley.

It's also kind of funny, though.
That's Parasyte in a nutshell.

If you're interested in Psychological horrors with the occasional hilarious moment, you should read the manga or watch the ongoing Anime series on Crunchyroll

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I understand. So deducing from your laugh rationality, I should laugh like this.

What the duck/truck/buck/Chuck?
"If they knew about me, they'd drag me off to MI6."
"I was meant to be so much!"
"We understand infinity. That's why I love Star Wars so much, I can put my knowledge of the tesseracts to use."

I'd list more, but she blabbers so much it's hard to narrow down specifics and just listening to her is exhausting.
She sounds nuts! She might re-introduce Jar Jar in Episode VII!

But in all seriousness, your mother most likely has a psycological problem. Don't let it affect you.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
"If they knew about me, they'd drag me off to MI6."
"I was meant to be so much!"
"We understand infinity. That's why I love Star Wars so much, I can put my knowledge of the tesseracts to use."
Okay, this quote is hilarious. Seriously, where in the world does Star Wars does help "understanding infinity" ? Even the Illuminati would laugh if they heard it.

But yeah, stay strong dude. The best way to survive is to laugh. Just laugh at the stupidity of your mom and it will be okay.
At least, I hope.

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
Trolls happened.
No, they laugh like this:

Let's not ruin DoodleDuck97's view of the world by telling him what really happened.
How bad?
Please do, My view was ruined when I entered the many leak videos and saw the comment sections.
Or are we talking NSFW kinda deal here.
Regardless
And yes these O's are deliberately White. not trying to mess with your eyes :3
My heart goes out to you Rayman Fans

ansossy

Smash Apprentice
If it's anything to you.
I heard that my mains were part of this leak.
So I was trolled as well :lucas::wolf:
I must ask though.
For what reason did the rayman thread get locked ? Was it an extremely major thing ?
If the person who locked it is here could you perhaps explain this to me ?
Really want to show my remorse for them :3
Here's the post from the reasons that the moderator gave.
I banned the people and closed the thread because I was getting reports every minute and I've pretty much been the only one managing the thread for the past two hours with little interruption. Once there's bigotry, pictures of genitals, death threats, flaming, swearing, and trolling, it's time to close up shop. It won't be permanently closed but it will be closed until people learn to calm the hell down.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I assume you two think I'm joking.

I don't blame you for thinking so, and how I wish I actually was.
It sounds like your mother's suffering from delusions and paranoia, but I'm no doctor. I was going to say, she should really get checked out. But since she can't atm, I would look into external help and suggestions to deal with this sort of thing. There's forums and hotlines that specialize in this. I can't offer you advice from my experiences, because idk the full story or what's going on.

However, if she's distracting you, I'd suggested try finding a quiet room, or somewhere outside or a public building until she's done babbling.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
That's Parasyte in a nutshell.

If you're interested in Psychological horrors with the occasional hilarious moment, you should read the manga or watch the ongoing Anime series on Crunchyroll
Well, it's available in my country! And sounds rather interesting.

Might be watching it soon.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
What the duck/truck/buck/Chuck?

She sounds nuts! She might re-introduce Jar Jar in Episode VII!

But in all seriousness, your mother most likely has a psycological problem. Don't let it affect you.
Easier said than done. She's directly responsible for my own myriad psychological issues including but not limited to: suicidal depression, paranoia, Secondary Traumatic Stress, trust issues, inability to seek help...

UPDATE: I'm guilty of the heinous act of saying "ow" after she screamed a high note, and now she's in a crying fit.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

:4dedede:

Well, I like hard challenges sometimes, so if I can survive such insanity more than once, I'll sure improve my skills on the game.
Oh. That's true, I sometimes do that, but not much. I have like, 6 trophies left on Smash 3DS, but then again, I probably won't be 100%ing it (along with Smash Wii U) compared to the first three games.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I wasn't kidding, by the way. There was gunfire outside my house last night.
The cops came right?
Okay, this quote is hilarious. Seriously, where in the world does Star Wars does help "understanding infinity" ? Even the Illuminati would laugh if they heard it.

But yeah, stay strong dude. The best way to survive is to laugh. Just laugh at the stupidity of your mom and it will be okay.
At least, I hope.
How to respond to stupidity, the Woody way:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Easier said than done. She's directly responsible for my own myriad psychological issues including but not limited to: suicidal depression, paranoia, Secondary Traumatic Stress, trust issues, inability to seek help...

UPDATE: I'm guilty of the heinous act of saying "ow" after she screamed a high note, and now she's in a crying fit.

G̸̬̯̟̬̤͂̒ͪͬͤͭë̢̳̼̲̭́̓̈̎ͨt͒̐͏̗͙̫̲ ̧̺̠̭ͪ͊̅̏̐ͥr̠̭̪͍̟ͥͨͭͬ̆̿͑ͅͅį̬͔̬͉̝̱̓ͯͩ̎̈́d̍̿̉̃̒ͮ ̨͙̞̦̥̗͒͌̇̆̽̎͋ȍ̖̬͔̣͔ͅf̶̥̼̻ ̜̲͙͈͕̅͒̏͂͒͠h̽̊̃҉̘͕̩̠ͅe̔̽̇̍r̀҉͕̹͈

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Why does no one care about violence??
There's really nothing I can tell you except go to the police as soon as possible. I do know how it feels. There was a drive-by shooting not too far from my own house last week or so... We try not to think about it, because worrying about something on that level is very, very taxing.

So just call the police. Ask for protection if you must if you feel unsafe.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
There's really nothing I can tell you except go to the police as soon as possible. I do know how it feels. There was a drive-by shooting not too far from my own house last week or so... We try not to think about it, because worrying about something on that level is very, very taxing.
There is a house that sells drugs two houses down for me that got shot up one summer

They still aren't gone like, wtf

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Sweet baby Jesus, now you really need some help for her. It would be beneficial for you and her I think.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
In case some of you don't remember Hex, he was the "Kirby hat guy" during brawl speculation. The artist that drew all those Kirby hats

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Well, I'd say anyone would if they had to deal (and grow up?) with someone like that on a daily basis.

But the circumstances of one's life aren't everything that defines a person. How one adapts to and deals with different situations is something very important as well.

Seriously, there are places where you can seek the help you need. You don't have to deal with this by yourself.

There is a house that sells drugs two houses down for me that got shot up one summer

They still aren't gone like, wtf
I think one of the problems the United States have with higher criminality is the fact it's not that hard to get a gun license. Just saying.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
It sounds like your mother's suffering from delusions and paranoia, but I'm no doctor. I was going to say, she should really get checked out. But since she can't atm, I would look into external help and suggestions to deal with this sort of thing. There's forums and hotlines that specialize in this. I can't offer you advice from my experiences, because idk the full story or what's going on.

However, if she's distracting you, I'd suggested try finding a quiet room, or somewhere outside or a public building until she's done babbling.
or give up on her, thats what I do to people that refuse help
I'll have whatever drug you're on.

On a light-hearted note, who wants to see Buzz getting #rekt?
Oh... oh my lord
I think one of the problems the United States have with higher criminality is the fact it's not that hard to get a gun license. Just saying.
Also Canadians are too nice so if there is a killing there they would go " I'm sorry"

Ill stop

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
The cops came right?
So just call the police. Ask for protection if you must if you feel unsafe.
Well, I presented it as a joke.
But it's actually true.
Last night at around 10:30 pm there was gunfire.
There was a fatality.
I honestly wish I'd actually seen it happen, I need to be exposed to this kind of stuff to get some perspective.
Believe me, there were cops. There was CSI and an ambulance too.

I'm a little unsettled but I'm not afraid for my life. However if "protection" is something I can request I will definitely look into it.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Sweet baby Jesus, now you really need some help for her. It would be beneficial for you and her I think.
She's run off to her bedroom again. She'll be back to a semi-functional person in the morning.., this happens on and off.

Well, I'd say anyone would if they had to deal (and grow up?) with someone like that on a daily basis.

But the circumstances of one's life aren't everything that defines a person. How one adapts to and deals with different situations is something very important as well.

Seriously, there are places where you can seek the help you need. You don't have to deal with this by yourself.

I tried seeking therapy before. Look at the fourth quote when I was listing quotes from her. The one below the Star Wars one. It rings in my ears whenever I even consider it anymore.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Well, I presented it as a joke.
But it's actually true.
Last night at around 10:30 pm there was gunfire.
There was a fatality.
I honestly wish I'd actually seen it happen, I need to be exposed to this kind of stuff to get some perspective.
Believe me, there were cops. There was CSI and an ambulance too.

I'm a little unsettled but I'm not afraid for my life. However if "protection" is something I can request I will definitely look into it.
There is a gunfire on my tv screen everytime I change to news channel,I think it's broken.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
She's run off to her bedroom again. She'll be back to a semi-functional person in the morning.., this happens on and off.

I tried seeking therapy before. Look at the fourth quote when I was listing quotes from her. The one below the Star Wars one. It rings in my ears whenever I even consider it anymore.
I think your mother needs more help than you do, to be absolutely honest.

Anyway, while I'd suggest you don't take what she says too seriously, it's kind of risky considering what you imply what her mental state is.

Don't you perhaps have other family members that could help you and your mother?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom