• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Socal Smash 64 Tourney

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
So, after unanimous decision, there is going to be a strictly-smash 64 tourney down in socal. Details are as follows:

Date: Friday, June 18th @ 12pm

Place: 6550 El Colegio Rd, Goleta, CA 93117

Contact info: Myself (925.808.1986), MiketheMike (818.631.0690), or Christos (818.458.4822)

Singles

Fee: $10 per person

Prize Allocation: 60% for 1st, 30% for 2nd, 10% for 3rd

Rules: Will be using Isai's tourney rules.

Doubles
(if enough interest)​

Fee: $20 per team

Prize Allocation: 100% for 1st place

Rules: Same as singles with team attack on.

Attending
1. Myself
2. One of my homies
3. MiketheMike
4. Rufioooo (Francis)
5. Gannon (Maybe)
6. Christos
7. Nick
8. srbsburrito
9. burrito's bro #1
10. burrito's bro #2
11. burrito's bro #3
12. burrito's bro #4

Teams

1. Rufioo & Christos
2. Me and my homie

I have a set-up that I can bring. If anyone else can bring set-ups and/or TVs it would be much appreciated. I will set up a list here for people that are bringing set-ups and/or TVs. Also, a list of people attending. So, please post on this thread.

N64 Set-Ups
1. Myself
2. MiketheMike
3. srbsburrito
4. Christos
5. Rufiooo(console only)

TVs
1. MiketheMike
2. srbsburrito
3. Christos
4. Rufiooo

And above all, lets make this a great tourney guys!

edit: to view the results of this tourney, go to this thread
http://www.smashboards.com/showthrea...4#post10556404

MiketheMike

Smash Journeyman
This is gonna be fun
1.Myself
2.One of my homies
3.Mikethemike
4.Rufioooo (Francis
5.Gannon (Maybe)
6.Christos
7.Nick

srbsburrito

Smash Apprentice
if i bring a whole set up, ill be discounted of course, say 5 dollars or more? if not im not dwn to bring a whole set up. btw 4 heads and me are attending. i think.

MiketheMike

Smash Journeyman
if i bring a whole set up, ill be discounted of course, say 5 dollars or more? if not im not dwn to bring a whole set up. btw 4 heads and me are attending. i think.
5 or more? keep it at 5. Its only an n64 and tv. Im bringing a tv as well. Either way, i expect to see your guys *** there. :chuckle:

Untrust Us

Smash Journeyman
sounds like what? it's not near me. I looked up from where I live to santa barbara and it's a looong drive. Do any of you know of like a bus that goes from SD to santa barbara?

MiketheMike

Smash Journeyman
sounds like what? it's not near me. I looked up from where I live to santa barbara and it's a looong drive. Do any of you know of like a bus that goes from SD to santa barbara?
Check out Amtrak.com.

I just checked. $40 round trip. Thats a really great price considering in Burbank its actually more expensive, and we're closer.

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
haha, wut?! $10 is already pretty low, and besides, we're the ones makin the trip down to socal to come play with u guys :p

srbsburrito

Smash Apprentice
haha, wut?! $10 is already pretty low, and besides, we're the ones makin the trip down to socal to come play with u guys :p
low....? i wanted the fee at 12 or more. btw mike how many tvs do we have for the torn.?

realized darth updated the info.....um i guess ill bring a whole set. but i do want to just pay 5 dollars b/c i don't drive, making this a hassle but i can do it. ithink

MiketheMike

Smash Journeyman
Ummm.....chris is bringing his down, then youll be bringing a tv if possible, I suppose I can bring my tv.

Darth I know you have a full car for the most part but can you guys fit a small size tv? Im the only one in the house with a non plasma tv lol

RUFIOOO

Smash Cadet
@ Darth:
Put me down for a set up.
[✔] 64 Console
[✔] TV
[ X ]Smash Cartridge

+ SRBS Burrito and Christos for one also.
[✔] 64 Console
[✔] TV
[✔]Smash Cartridge

Oh and Put Christos and I down for Doubles

Thx

@ NEAR.. sounds like you're out of excuses now..
Isai is willing to pay for your ride up.. wudayasay? :)

Skrlx

Smash Champion
your a fuking jew you jewbag
i'm not even jewish

i said i didn't have money, isai offered to pay the train, what makes you think i magically have money for the buy-in if i said i didn't have any money in the first place (assuming your jew comment is because of this).

MiketheMike

Smash Journeyman
You really cant raise $10 in the next 2 weeks even though your getting a train ticket?

Actually its $40 one way i just realized, but still he's willing to pay for one way up there. You'll really only be spending $50 (and hey who knows you might win)

D

Deleted member

lmao at near

the biggest problem with him isn't money but the fact that he is afraid of meeting another human being in real life

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
low....? i wanted the fee at 12 or more. btw mike how many tvs do we have for the torn.?

realized darth updated the info.....um i guess ill bring a whole set. but i do want to just pay 5 dollars b/c i don't drive, making this a hassle but i can do it. ithink
ill tell u wat, if u bring a whole working set-up, and since ur giving me so much ish about it, ill pay the remaining 5 bux! :laugh:

let this be the only exception! lol

Ummm.....chris is bringing his down, then youll be bringing a tv if possible, I suppose I can bring my tv.

Darth I know you have a full car for the most part but can you guys fit a small size tv? Im the only one in the house with a non plasma tv lol
we can try

wait, which ones near?
he's Skrlx

hey, s2j, u comin???

Skrlx

Smash Champion
lmao at near

the biggest problem with him isn't money but the fact that he is afraid of meeting another human being in real life
afraid of meeting other humans eh? you should ask your MOM about that

DOHOHOHO.

kidding aside, you are a joke s2j. I've seen vids of you playing Melee and to be honest your captain falcon is ****. I was thinking "hmm.. maybe s2j is actually good in melee. I've seen all those posts on the ask s2j thread. He must know his stuff" and boy was I wrong. Take some anger management classes and lose weight you fatty.

@lovage you're actually good in melee but you're still gay

laterr

D

Deleted member

you may be kidding but i am not. You had like 8 chances to go to a tournament (and fail to go to your own side tournament you were supposed to host twice). I am 800% convinced that the reason you don't go is because you are an anti-social weeaboo who is afraid to meet people despite having an extremely available ride (lanstar) to tourneys

how about you refute that instead of attacking me in ... melee? lol. Like I give a *** about what a 64 online player thinks

Skrlx

Smash Champion
you may be kidding but i am not. You had like 8 chances to go to a tournament (and fail to go to your own side tournament you were supposed to host twice). I am 800% convinced that the reason you don't go is because you are an anti-social weeaboo who is afraid to meet people despite having an extremely available ride (lanstar) to tourneys

how about you refute that instead of attacking me in ... melee? lol. Like I give a *** about what a 64 online player thinks
yeah...that's it. I'm an anti-social weeaboo who is afraid to meet people.

like I give a *** about what a fat angry terrible melee player who thinks he has me figured out thinks.

edit: lol @ lanstar. I barely have any money and that guy charges me for carpooling.

srbsburrito

Smash Apprentice
afraid of meeting other humans eh? you should ask your MOM about that

DOHOHOHO.

kidding aside, you are a joke s2j. I've seen vids of you playing Melee and to be honest your captain falcon is ****. I was thinking "hmm.. maybe s2j is actually good in melee. I've seen all those posts on the ask s2j thread. He must know his stuff" and boy was I wrong. Take some anger management classes and lose weight you fatty.

@lovage you're actually good in melee but you're still gay

laterr
the two girls should attend the SB tournament and settle their matter there. and gayL

D

Deleted member

-almost every avatar u pick is girley anime weeaboo stuff

-you promise to go to 8 out of 8 tournaments where you don't show up to any of them (and trick ssb64 players to going to an otherwise melee/brawl tournament)

-you claim u can't go and still can't go when you don't have enough money/ride when people are willing to spot you or give you rides

-you seem to not be able to accurately refute them so resort to attacking how good I am in melee instead and referring to a tigerbombz post to how fat i am.. lol

Skrlx

Smash Champion
-almost every avatar u pick is girley anime weeaboo stuff

-you promise to go to 8 out of 8 tournaments where you don't show up to any of them (and trick ssb64 players to going to an otherwise melee/brawl tournament)

-you claim u can't go and still can't go when you don't have enough money/ride when people are willing to spot you or give you rides

-you seem to not be able to accurately refute them so resort to attacking how good I am in melee instead and referring to a tigerbombz post to how fat i am.. lol
using that logic, you're a weeaboo too for using avatars from the manga version of Berserk.
I've never tricked anyone to go to a melee/brawl tournament. They were going already. I think you're forgetting that i've said numerous times that I have strict parents. I'm totally gonna go out and say "yeah parents, **** you i'm gonna go to this tournament whether you like it or not". I've seen you at WGF and you're fat. I don't need that other prick to know you are fat.

D

Deleted member

using that logic, you're a weeaboo too for using avatars from the manga version of Berserk.
I've never tricked anyone to go to a melee/brawl tournament. They were going already. I think you're forgetting that i've said numerous times that I have strict parents. I'm totally gonna go out and say "yeah parents, **** you i'm gonna go to this tournament whether you like it or not". I've seen you at WGF and you're fat. I don't need that other prick to know you are fat.
Berserk is legit and anybody in the world will like it.

Not every single one of my avatars is anime (unlike you) and if they are its from Berserk and not some gey **** or sakura the schoolgirl from street fighter or random preteen anime chick

you tricked ross, aka i smokeherbz into going to a tournament 3 hours away. Maybe you should ask your parents before lieing that you are going to a tourney 8 times in a row.

I also remember after the fact that you said you slept in for the tourney you tricked ross to going, way to keep responsibility in hosting your own side tourney. You also asked me if Ross is asian (!?!?!), like you can only trust asians or something

tigerbombz isn't a prick. He's one of the funniest posters ever and I hope he reads what u said and kicks ur @$$

Skrlx

Smash Champion

Not every single one of my avatars is anime (unlike you) and if they are its from Berserk and not some gey **** or sakura the schoolgirl from street fighter or random preteen anime chick

you tricked ross, aka i smokeherbz into going to a tournament 3 hours away. Maybe you should ask your parents before lieing that you are going to a tourney 8 times in a row.

I also remember after the fact that you said you slept in for the tourney you tricked ross to going, way to keep responsibility in hosting your own side tourney. You also asked me if Ross is asian (!?!?!), like you can only trust asians or something

tigerbombz isn't a prick. He's one of the funniest posters ever and I hope he reads what u said and kicks ur @$$
I don't care if berserk is legit. I know people who will call you a *** for liking anime or manga regardless if it's "legit". lol @ random preteen anime chick. Once again, I didn't trick ross into going to a tournament 3 hours from his home. He told me he was gonna be in town visiting some friends. I don't recall asking if ross was asian, stop telling lies.

Just keep 'em coming s2j. Keep posting all those misconceptions you have about me.

MiketheMike

Smash Journeyman
and what does his weight have to do with this argument? Can you guys resolve this through a PM? Lets keep this a clean thread

T1g3rbombz

Smash Journeyman

Wait wtf....foos got strict parents ahahah WHAT A KOOK. Dude near is a scrub that needs fuking 8 billion login names cuz u trying to be a l33t troller but u aint me shun. Back the *** u up cuz you did flake on one of those nor cal tournies cuz u a punk *** mark. I actually would play you but I just fuking bomb ur nubcake u feeder. Grow some balls and sprout a **** bro. GG NO RE for you

cpotamianos@gmail.com

Smash Apprentice
ITS ON!!! I guess since we are officially holding it... this can qualify as our 4th bi-annual tournament!

ALL TOP WEST COAST SMASHERS ATTENDING

+ PM me if you ARE or NEED TO crash here at my place.

MiketheMike

Smash Journeyman
And if anyone needs to contacts us hit up either me 818-631-0690 or Christos 818-458-4822

Top Bottom