• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So Yeah You Guys (:rant:)

Purple

Hi guys!
I have to currently be under the most biased work force i've ever worked under in my entire life. There's two people who cook food in the morning shift, me and person b. Person B is my age, however is apparently having a side-relationship with the supervisor (who's in her mid thirties. :ohwell:).

Anyways, i get nagged constantly by three white women (one mid twenties, one is the supervisor, and the other is the manager in her mid fifties). About doing work constantly. Mostly things that i'm ABOUT to do

(side rant: don't you guys hate when someone tells you to do something while you're on the verge of doing it? They'll sit there and act like you're an idiot and you aren't doing your job, when truthfully they just nag you too much for you to get any work done)

Anyhow, all day i get nagged about temperature logs, not cleaning something, not cooking something on time, etc. (note: all of these things are actually done on time or near the needed time, they are just overreactive).

Every once in a while i work a shift that allows me to see person b working, and what's going on with him?

Not a god **** thing.

He leaves dishes while i have to constantly clean the dish pit (and apologize directly to the 2nd shift if i don't.

He doesn't cool down and package all the foods while i'm constantly reminded that by not packaging foods that managers can get fired for it (while i'm packaging the things he didn't package mind you).

I'm giving a hand-made list by person B of what i need to cook as if i'm ******** (side note: the list was wrong).

Aaaand no one bugs him, he takes 45 minutes breaks or some ****, and i barely get to take my break in the first place.

I dont' want to go to the manager and bust some heads open over bull****, because i might just be looking at it the wrong way, So what do i dooes.

By the way, ignore what knihT said, it's on a completely different subject.

Purple

Hi guys!
maybe if you laid down that d*ck as well as that guy does, you wouldn't have to work. just a suggestion.
Cool suggestion, and apparently she likes me un-professionally as said by co-workers.

but.

1) Person B almost got fired for the **** he's pulling, and i kind of want to hold on to my money for as long as i can

2) That makes heads clash even more and even though they're nagging, i'd rather they nag me about fake-work, than me banging some fatass

3) What my co-workers told me is much more than likely fake.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Sounds like my experience at Subway for two years. Being the closing shift, I couldn't say anything to Manager-lady because of favoritism when stuff was not done. And if it wasn't done during night-time (where I worked alone for up to 8 hours a day), then I got the hassle.

-Rayku

Player-1

Smash Legend
(side Rant: Don't You Guys Hate When Someone Tells You To Do Something While You're On The Verge Of Doing It? They'll Sit There And Act Like You're An Idiot And You Aren't Doing Your Job, When Truthfully They Just Nag You Too Much For You To Get Any Work Done)
Omfg, You Too?1!?!

Daysoo

Smash Ace
This isn't just 'bull****' if you're being treated unfairly because of someone else.
If he isn't pulling his weight, and it's reflecting badly on you, report Person B to your manager.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
or you can Hire me and I'll come and kick his *** and tell him to save the evironment or ill ****ing kill him?
(note: robot Chicken quote for those of you who didnt know)

Zip.

Smash Lord
This isn't just 'bull****' if you're being treated unfairly because of someone else.
If he isn't pulling his weight, and it's reflecting badly on you, report Person B to your manager.
wow.. this.

Purple

Hi guys!
i gotta bump this thread to show you guys some ultra awesome ****.

i was told recently that i have a low work ethic and i need to work harder or else i will be losing my job very soon.

So i got some pictures to show, and i will have more later.

picture one was taken at 1:59pm right before morning shift ends, this is a shift i was working.

this picture was taken at 2:20 20 minutes after the morning shift ended, i would like to note none of these dishes were put onto the pile from afternoon shift and that we've made no progress at this point. This is a morning shift that person b was working.

Note how dishes are across the board, not even in just the dish pile, but in the dishwater, rinse water, and sanitizer water pile. Across the board, dirty dishes, and the chef let him leave.

cool story, i know guys.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
One thing I've always hated is with some jobs, it's better to look like you're always working than to actually get stuff done. I couldn't stand it when I got jobs done and got b*tched at for "just standing around" or something, when I could have just worked slowly (like everyone else) and it would have looked like I was always working.

Life isn't fair.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Keep the Job.

The only color you should be seeing is Green.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
honestly, it sounds like you need to just learn how to work the system better

it's not like you're trying to work your way up (or are you?).... just do your job and do it in the time given (that means not rushing to get things done -- makes you look like you're always working)

other than that, don't ***** if people nag at you; that's min. wage for you

i can't really speak for exp. outside of working at a movie theatre for about a year.... i manipulated my schedule to only work mornings from sunday through friday (the easiest days) and rarely did much work

if you can, be "friends" with your manager

all i did was joke around and socialize and i was never the one to be on "thin ice"

the people that did get fired either raged over some stupid **** (like you're seemingly about to do) or just tried too hard to please people and didn't socialize/charm people

but, hey, these are just my experiences

that is pretty lame tho what that one guy did but if he is gonna get fired than it's a non-issue bro

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
^

Try working fast-food.
meh, it's all min. wage; i don't see how it'd be much diff.

but idk, when i did work i'd just clock off the real me and just did w/e needed to be done and socialized; it's worthless to stress over min. wage like this

mercy

Smash Apprentice
Yea it's obvious, but people do it all the time.

Hell the same guys pointing out how obvious it is, have probably done so, multiple times.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
well that kinda sucks for me..

That means i'll be doing EXTRA chef duties since that other chef( gawd I miss her and her awesome cooking) left. w/e though, If she really is leaving then I guess I can handle the kitchen. I mean I prolly can do just about everything she can anyway and that's not even an exaggeration. It's actually pretty sad. All of her energy she wastes breathing down your back can be used to actually make some decent food >_>

yup.....

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
LOL it's not me this time. you got the wrong guy.

The only thing I'm banging at that place is (ffff I don't have a witty comeback for this one):mad:

Purple

Hi guys!
The bump of a lifetime requires the story of a lifetime.

I'll keep it short and simple.

The person that was getting better "advisory" i guess you can say, has been transferred due to the relationship between him and the manager.

Of course you might be wondering "Jamaal, you still have a ***** on your hands"

Not exactly true, in fact, she might be leaving with him.

Some inside story that solves all.

Come to find out, the guy was living with the manager for a brief period of time, and still is to this day. His grandfather's house flooded, and because of it he moved in with her, when the house was cleared out, he never went back. More financial endeavors were made (her cosigning on his car etc.) That shows their out of hand relationship.

So now they both might be gone.

Also you might wonder "jamaal what about that younger *****"

well,

she's making me cake now.

(mike g too)

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
There really was a cake.

It's good to see shady people getting their comeuppance. Thankfully, the hierarchy where I work is fairly chill.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
looks like it be soft, creamy and melting to the touch o.o...btw good **** with the peeps bein gone

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
This thread is one of those threads...

This is what really shows the bull**** that God puts you through to see how far you can last.

Now that things are finally working out and those two are gone, you may have the chance to a promotion. Yay God and his works x3

All in all, congratulations, you defeated *****ery in the making. And the result got you a cake.

Top Bottom