• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So Yeah You Guys (:rant:)

Purple

Hi guys!
so it's been confirmed, the manager and the other person have been fired.

The manager's husband left her and they kid and her have been living together ever since.

**** just got real.

our awesome manager came back, and we got a new old guy;

best.

year.

ever.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Jamaal's Christmas wish came true xD

Well, as for me....the only thing I care about is that my master Chef is returning. I get to resume my training lol

Purple

Hi guys!
Well i want to start off with the idiocy on my part.

I faked some temp logs.

Now let's go into more detail. The chances of the temperature of a cooler, freezer, or anything of that nature actually breaking down or changing temperature is unlikely, and with the constant checking of temps, if something works at 12am, you forget to check it at 4pm, and it works at 8pm, chances are it worked at 4pm as well.

Now onto the main story. It starts during one of my 2-10pm shifts, around 4:00pm i tell one of my co-workers that i'm going across the street to pick up a phone charger, about a 10 minute walk overall (excluding the purchase of the charger). So i get back about 15-20 minutes later, and Leslie says

"someone do temperature logs".

Now some insight. When it comes to closing shifts, i do 'all' the work excluding slicing meats, this includes washing dishes, cooking, cleaning equipment, cooking cold-case (which isn't my job), cleaning outside areas, scanning out out of date foods, and many other things. The temperature logs should've already been done at 4pm, but i decided to just write some temperatures down so i can finish the rest of my work, i'd check the temperatures later.

Temperature logs are extremely important to save our own ***. IF someone gets sick, we need those temperature logs to be there and filled so that we have something to show on paper. If we can't make real accurate temperatures, we need to at least do them. Hence my hasty filing of these logs

After writing the temperature logs, she comes up and asks me "how did you do these temp logs from here?" Which i responded "i'm going to check them now, but i'm writing something down so that they're done" or some bs. She rants about how anyone else could've done temperature logs (if that was the case, why didn't anyone do it 20 minutes ago?). I mention how much i do around teh place and how she could've asked someone else, instead of letting peopel just make me do it, etc. etc. This arguement goes on for a while until she gives up and leaves. I notice a bit later that the temperature logs are gone.

She went upstairs and gave them to the head manager.

The head manager asks for me to come upstairs and tells me that faking store informatino is a fireable offence and that I could either resign, or get fired. So I resigned.

What bothers me the most is two things.

1) she was leaving her job on saturday, why couldn't she leave me alone for a few more days?

2) i've been associated with a lot of people in the deli, more than half of them have faked temperature logs in their time working there, none of them have gotten fired.

But hey, that's the way it is, i'm looking for another job now.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
that's terrible. i mean, falsifying info is wrong, but piling that much work on one person is employee abuse. it sounds like they were trying to get rid of you or something.

Purple

Hi guys!
I'd agree, but I wouldn't see why. I was told that i was apparently "needed" at the store. So i don't know why they would try to get rid of me.

It's probably just the ***** herself. Because she's tried to get many other people fired (and succeeded with a few)

Top Bottom