• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So, why was ganondorf's Up-tilt kept for PM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

guedes the brawler

Smash Lord
NNID
Rafabrawl
To be honest, i only have the 2.5 version, so maybe it got swapped for something more useful in 2.6 and i'm just on my way to being mocked... but!

come on, that's pretty much the worst move in the series! His Warlock Punch is much better at being the powerful sluggish attack that this up-tilt is trying to be, and it is not that good anyways... awful things like it are kept, while awesome ones like Wario's down air are cut. just boggels my mind.

maybe you could implement the uppercut part of the Gerudo Dragon (his Melee side-b, remember?) instead, or even a tweaked version of his vBrawl up smash... i'm sure both would've been much more useful to him.

Kally Wally

Smash Ace
It was, in fact, changed in 2.6. It's now situational, rather than useless. Here's a video of me using it a lot, while attempting to hunt down a glitch.

Why aren't you using 2.6?

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Please make sure to play the newest version of the game before making threads like this.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom