• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So where's the Smash DS board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Famous_SK

Smash Apprentice
Since they proved it was glaringly obvious how to play Smash on a platform like the DS with their control scheme for the wiimote, I think it's very likely we're going to see a portable version in the near future. What franchise hasn't done it? Anywho... where should we discuss it?

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
i dont know where to discuss it but i know nintendo has said there wont be a smash ds. IMO it would be a gauranteed best seller, i want it so badly

The Hypnotist

Smash Lord
I'm sure the next nintendo handheld will have a Smash. Similar to Mario Kart DS, taking the best of the best from all the games. I'm guessing they'll take Melee and make it sorta like Melee 1.5 (or 2.0). That sounds doable for the next handheld, you know, about PSP graphics maybe a little better. That's where nintendo will be at, right? They are always so behind when it somes to that kinda of stuff. I bet the PSP2 will look like the Wii (graphics wise).

Anyways Smash for the handheld will happen eventually, it'll just take a few years.

Leest

Smash Rookie
They are always so behind when it somes to that kinda of stuff. I bet the PSP2 will look like the Wii (graphics wise).
It would be probably be the same size aswell. :p

I think a Smash DS would be really good, however it would be a looong time before we hear about it.

Eaode

Smash Champion
^^ why not...... well besides the obvious fact that it hasn't been on a portable yet.....

A portable smash bros with wireless local multiplayer (online... eh, a bonus :p) would totally pwn. Not paying atention in class FTW

spjd

Smash Apprentice
Hmm.. I'm gonna say meh..
Besides, I think it's a little much to make a board based on the fact that Nintendo has unintentionally shown that a DS-Smash is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom