• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So what time we finally going to sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoNessNoProblem

Smash Ace
When Brawl comes out i think ill stay awake till 7 PM PST then sleep cuz its my birthday.
How bout you what time you planning on going to sleep when brawl comes out?

Dustero

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to be doing the midnight tournament at GS, so I'll win that, go home play some more Brawl for an hour or two, go to sleep, get up around nine and play some more Brawl.

heroicsonic

Smash Apprentice
My friend who has a imported copy of brawl sais its fun for sure, but not that fun as everybody expected.... so dont get your hopes too high.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
I'll get it around noon and take a few breaks in every now and then then go to sleep at around 1 am.

I'm gonna get my friends to come over the next day though so it'll probaly be an all-nighter.

NotEz

Smash Journeyman
im not going to sleep for the next 3 days after i get it

my mom is f-ing strict and makes me go to bed at 10:00PM. so ill just wait till she goes to sleep then ill get back up and play it all night.

im already soundproofing the doors/walls/ceilings.

ConeZone

Smash Ace
i will be playing it from the time i get it until the time until i pass out from exhaustion...which will hopefully not be until after 2 days straight of playing

Gesi1223

Smash Apprentice
My friend who has a imported copy of brawl sais its fun for sure, but not that fun as everybody expected.... so dont get your hopes too high.
The opinion of your friend does not mean it is the opinion of everyone.

I plan on going to the tournament, and then playing for a little while when I get home.

Cheezball

Smash Ace
I think 7 PM for a birthday is a bit early. Perhaps you should schedule for a later time, say 8 or 9? Since I have to go to school on Monday, I will probably only be allowed to play until 9 or 9:30 PM.

NoNessNoProblem

Smash Ace
I think 7 PM for a birthday is a bit early. Perhaps you should schedule for a later time, say 8 or 9? Since I have to go to school on Monday, I will probably only be allowed to play until 9 or 9:30 PM.
my birthdays the day after and i got school so i don't wana be too tired i'll probably play till 10 or 11 PM PST

TP_Zant

Smash Rookie
I'll be at the midnight release, whether or not I'm able to play brawl when I get home depends on how the tourney goes.

UrajKingofDarkness

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to try to work a graveyard shift the day before, sleep most of that day, then get my copy at Play'n'Trade on their midnight release. Then I'll probably play it the whole day (with breaks for food) that day. Sleep? Meh...not sure. Probably when it hurts my eyes and/or head to continue playing.

Yoshipal13

Smash Journeyman
I will probably sleep-in as much as possible Saturday morning. Then I'm having some friends over, going to the GS tourney, picking up my copy, then playing for a very long time without sleeping. (probably 24 hours or so, maybe more.) I'm also not going to school on Monday, and I'll be playing all day then too with one of my friends and my brother.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
play it from 9am till my parents scream at me and rell me to go to sleep than i will sneak it fora few hours than go to sleep

MakesMeFeelUnique

Smash Rookie
I'm going to get Brawl at my local Gamespot on March 14th. I should probably be able to actually find a copy by then. After that, I'll invite my best friend to come over and we should be able to play until 11 pm.

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
i get the game at 9am.....probably will stay up till 11 pm, then go to sleep (darn you high school)

naevorc

Smash Apprentice
im going to sleep at 12 because i still have to wake up at 6 the next day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom