• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So what time we finally going to sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
I'm sleeping early anyway since the Mall doesn't open at midnight. The early bird catches the landmasta. :p

Drakemilio

Smash Rookie
My friend who has a imported copy of brawl sais its fun for sure, but not that fun as everybody expected.... so dont get your hopes too high.
That's just your friend's opinion, he's the only one that has an import that feel's that way, so no one pay attention to him.

kellerdood32

Smash Cadet
some of you guys are losers, im going to bed at 10 or 11. Some of you say your gonna play 11 hours straight. thats sickening. If i could go to the midnight release i would, then id go to bed around 2 30. but im getting it early sunday morning. Im gonna play through SSE just to get all the characters, then play online

chaotic002

Smash Apprentice
ill play it till 2:30 am then after church play almost all day lol kind od what i did when i bought pokemon diamond and i wonder if captain falcon is still sexy in this game lol jk jk

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
This is an easy question.............. Never.

Scedule goes like this..... Brawl..... Work..... Brawl....... Rinse and repeat.

WaffleGuyPerson

Smash Journeyman
Well me and my friends are getting it at midnight. Then proceding to play maybe two hours. Then maybe sleeping for two hours. Then proceding to play the rest of Sunday.

mcquee23

Smash Rookie
I'll get it at midnight, come home, brew up a pot of coffee, and play it all night, more than likely. It's great to be able to make my own sleep schedule.

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
I have to add, you guys need to sleep at some point!

Doing things with no rest, eventually the fun deteriorates! Even in inherently fun things like Brawl!

Maybe you even do 15 minute powernaps every hour. At least remember to blink.

Tajem

Smash Apprentice
I have a night job, and I conveniently got that Sunday and Monday off, sooo... 48 hours of non-stop Brawl.

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
I'm on spring break that week. Which is good because I was going to skip monday and tuesday classes to play it. This also means I'll have a week of nonstop brawling.

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
I'm on spring break that week. Which is good because I was going to skip monday and tuesday classes to play it. This also means I'll have a week of nonstop brawling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom