• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So, what is your favorite Kirby move?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smasher32

Smash Journeyman
Well, since bowser has fsmashed all of our flopped topics (or, as I call them, flopix), we should formulate a plan to attack bowser with our favorite moves (dont kill me gimpy :laugh:).

I really like the dair. Not only does it hit a bajillion times, but theres a "splash" hit at the end AND it spikes. Second place goes to d-tilt, mostly because it annoys people when I edgeguard with it.

Also, for sake of argument, kirby's falcon punch is pretty awesome.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Kirby's SHDL after absorbing falco

EDIT: Wha'ts wrong with the kirby forum??? 80% of the threads are closed. Seriously guys... you should stop making dumb topics

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
look at the topic to this thread and ask that question again.

There's not alot of serious discussion about kirby because not alot of people play him seriously. And of the few that do, there are only like, 3/4 that are successful. (Im not included).

Hell, i've CP'd with kirby a few times, but all of my plans fail misserably because im laughing too hard. I just cannot take this pink fluffy puffball seriously... unless im fighting a ganon who cant hit it! XD

But yeah, there's a reason why all the topics in here get closed, there are few that have any real substance to character discussion.

__

And to stay on topic.

u.tilt -> grab = godtier.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Edit: Hm, the title is "favorite", not "best".

Uh... Copy! ^_^

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
utilt->utilt->utilt->uair, rarely works but when it does its awesome! Edit: Because this thread is called "favorite kirby move", my series of 4 moves wont work unless i give it a name to make it seem like one move. As such Im going to refer to it as the "kirbyfish combo" after my all time favorite combo, the Gimpyfish combo!

ye25

Smash Journeyman
I love my liven up thread. My favorite move would have to be d-tilt, cause everytime i use it, i think about how moderators are meanies. (Its Gimpy! Kurb for your lives!)

IC3R

Smash Lord
I Love the Kirbster!!!

:kirby: - "HIIIIIIIII!!!!!"

That move just plain rules...there's no denying it...

And maybe the Toad Counter stolen from Peach, so that we can counter Bowser's FSmash.

WOOT!!!

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Inhale is too good. A fun combo = Inhale, swallow, uair. But that's only if they have no DI or don't press anything after being swallowed. >>

ye25

Smash Journeyman
Expecially bowsers, how does he fit those fat turtles in his mouth anyway?

Dr.Peabody

Smash Journeyman
Eh, I'm suprised I haven't heard any bair's here.

His fair is pretty nice, too. Tis always funny watching someone try to shieldgrab that.

ye25

Smash Journeyman
I'm surprised all kirby players havent been banned yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom